It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve
Anyone checked this guys videos out? Im wondering where hes getting these.

Nope never heard of those...

So a guy comes in here with a name like MJ12 and posts Apollo 20 videos? Hmmm nothing curious about that at all...

I will look at them though... might be interesting

Originally posted by ArMaP
Unless you have some more information about this, I am still regarding this as a hoax, and for the second time.

So this is an oldie huh? Funny nothing came up in the thread search...

Nope nothing new at this point... I guess writing them now for a statement is the next step... I want to find out about how secure those mineral rights are at the same time...

[edit on 9-5-2007 by zorgon]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve
Anyone checked this guys videos out? Im wondering where hes getting these.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-5-2007 by MajesticTwelve]

This is the one that stands out the most, MJ:

It appears that the location of this ship is/was right next to this recently famous (among ATSers) crater that looks like it was photoshopped by NASA:

I don't happen to have any decent graphics programs. I do business...i can build a pivot table that is the envy of my company, and can chew through normalized data like a moth to wool. But nothing in graphics.

Now, this gentleman posted this awhile back:

Braddman

posted on 6-5-2007 @ 02:16 AM (ID:3170271, Post Number: 3,070,381)

Image Collection: Panoramic
Mission: 15
Magazine: P
Revolution: 38
Latitude / Longitude: 19° S / 117.5° E
Lens Focal Length: 24 inch
Camera Altitude: 117 km
Sun Elevation: 27°
Stereo Pair: AS15-P-9630
Film Type: 3414
Film Width: 5 inch
Image Width: 45.24 inch
Image Height: 4.5 inch
Film Color: black & white
Index Map: www.lpi.usra.edu...
Feature(s): DELPORTE, SOUTHWEST OF
IZSAK, NORTH OF

Source:

www.lpi.usra.edu...

John picked it up a little down the way.

Did any of you see this object? Does it seem to match up if you find other images of this same object/crater? It would be interesting to have confirmed secret space missions, and since Apollo officially ended at 18, that would mean there were at least 2 more including this one....who knows how many more.

Yeah, i am master of the obvious, but this is a pretty big leak if it is true. The city one is the most interesting...wonder where it was filmed?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Good work Furry... saves me pulling that together

Now of course it means more work tracking down this Apollo 20. Funny how this suddenly drops in our laps from multiple angles...

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This picture has been discussed before, but i want to point out something 'weird'.

link to original picture:
www.hq.nasa.gov...
---------------------------------------------------------------

A - pixels still visible (could be explained as 'light' from a star) but the rest of the sky is not showing anything at all.

B - "possible" edited area. Showing jigsaw.

C - Copy and paste an area of the side of C over area B and you will notice that C fits like a glove.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

So a guy comes in here with a name like MJ12 and posts Apollo 20 videos? Hmmm nothing curious about that at all...

Just curious. Where would one launch a 360' fire cracker weighing 3000 tons other than Cape Canaveral ? This is a monster of a rocket. I suppose the Soviets may have had the facilities and been able to keep it suppressed from prying eyes.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pippadee
Just curious. Where would one launch a 360' fire cracker weighing 3000 tons other than Cape Canaveral ? This is a monster of a rocket. I suppose the Soviets may have had the facilities and been able to keep it suppressed from prying eyes.

Antarctica comes to mind... but thats where the anti gravity ships are leaving from

How about this spot?

The Space Test Program (STP) is a part the Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center, Space and Missile Test and Evaluation Directorate located at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The DoD Space Test Program was created in May 1965 as a multi-user space program whose role is to be the primary provider of spaceflight for the entire Department of Defensespace research community (this role was revalidated in a Nov 1995 memo from the Secretary of Defense). The Air Force is the executive agent for this DoD program. The primary objective of STP is to fly the maximum number of DoD space research experiments possible consistent with priority, opportunity and available funding. From the first launch in Jun 1967 to Jun 1997 over 400 experiments have been flown on over 120 missions using dedicated free-flyers, the space shuttle or piggyback payload opportunities.

SOURCE

ummm whats a "free-flyer"?

Read all about the Space Command here... they are bigger than you think

www.landoflegends.us...
www.landoflegends.us...

Someone also mentioned living near Vandenberg and they never saw any big rockets like the Saturn 5... funny about living close to something... I live near Nellis AFB and weird stuff flies out of there all the time... but after awhile you don't even pay attention anymore...

Have a look at this...

Astronomy Picture of the Day
2005 October 27

The Last Titan
Credit : Courtesy 30th Space Wing, Vandenberg Air Force Base

Explanation: On October 19th,(2005), a rocket blasted off from Vandengberg Air Force Base - the last Titan rocket. Carrying a payload for the US National Reconnaissance Office, the successful Titan IV B launch brings to a close the Titan program whose first launch was in 1959. Originally designed as an intercontinental ballistic missle, the Titan rocket ultimately evolved into a heavy lift workhorse, launching defense, commercial, and scientific payloads to Earth orbit and beyond. In fact, many historic space explorations began with Titan launches, including manned Gemini missions, the Viking missions to Mars, the Voyager tours of the outer solar system, and the Cassini spacecraft now orbiting Saturn. Cassini's probe Huygens accomplished the most distant landing on another world, while Voyager 1 is now humanity's most distant spacecraft.

SOURCE

Now have a look at this sketch... Saturn V series...

Have a look at #1 on the right... the Apollo rocket... and then look at #6 and compare it to the last Titan launch above...

Go ahead convince me I am crazy

[edit on 10-5-2007 by zorgon]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

ummm whats a "free-flyer"?

For your information Zorgon...

Free-Flyer Spacecraft.
A spacecraft that is deployed into its mission orbit from the Space Shuttle or is launched into its mission orbit by an ELV.

Source
Taken from page 35 of 64

Another interesting comment from the above link...

Sortie Spacecraft.
A spacecraft designed to be operated within the Shuttle cargo bay or attached to the Shuttle.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your photos John pepole should be more humbled by your gesture.

Thanks also for showing us newbies how to conduct ourselves using good etiqutte:

I see you have been on ATS for a long time Mr Ape, but is it an excuse for bad manners and borderline nastiness? They may be numbered wrong, but if you know what they are why not put up a post telling every one what to change the image names to?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by simon_alex0327

You think that one is an eye opener? Wait till I present the "Aquila" (Sunday or Monday, depending on work schedule...)

Its amazing how much is "hidden in plain sight" yet no one knows about it

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thanks Zorgon. Interesting. But the Titan IV is 204' and 863 tons which is a lot smaller than a a Saturn V but what the heck they both still make lots of noise and smoke!!

What startled me is the logo of the AF TENCAP ( via your link ) It shows an Alien Greys head together with the masonic logo and triangular shape craft all forming a symbolic phoenix!!

Am I becoming paranoid or what?

PS The Latin phrase Oderint Dum Metuant translates to LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR. A favourite saying of the Roman despot Caligula.

Now I am paranoid.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by pippadee]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
A bit o' investigation on the anomalie from
AS15-P-9625 www.lpi.usra.edu... , which was originally shown in a controversial video on the "Another Fake Video?" thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I found interesting is that it appears to have some sort of tube emerging from the front end of it.

Here's the video, which doesn't show a tube at all:

[edit on 10-5-2007 by undo]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Further investigation:

I found the equivalent for AS15-P-9625, on the color clementine photos
thestargates.com...

Source
pdsmaps.wr.usgs.gov...

These are anomalies in the vicinity of the double craters:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi undo, I think the anomaly has a dark patch on the end, which is merging with a slight shadow behind and below it. I don't see a tube, myself. Here's another view I posted in the other thread you mention. I hope its OK for me to post it here?

It looks to me as though it is a smooth rounded cone. I fail to see how this could possibly be a laval extrusion, as some maintain.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Tube is obvious in this one

Even bigger

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Might be a tube but to me it looks like its the surface of the moon in the background, like behind the ship and appears to ba a protrusion though I dont think it is.

Look carefully and at the very least it cannot be ruled out as being just an illusion of the ground and lighting.

~Anathema

[edit on 5/10/2007 by anathema777]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I looks like a protuberance to me. look in Undo's image, and then at this one, and see how the change in light angle has altered the shadow. The end of that thing is pretty much where it looks like it is. I'm still looking for more angles in the Apollo image library.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by Karilla]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Moon Neighborhood?

Source:
From the tube pic in previous post, this is along the bottom of the image.

Earth Neighborhood

Source:
From Flash Earth. I applied a blur filter, and gray scale so that the setting would be similar, however, you can see in the link below that from above, neighborhoods tend to look like maze like constructs. Note, you have to zoom out a bit to see the neighborhood, which is farther south
/3aqkv2

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Edit: info already posted a few posts back.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by RedPill]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Go ahead convince me I am crazy

[edit on 10-5-2007 by zorgon]

You are crazy
it's a Titan4B

[edit on 10/5/2007 by Cygnific]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
I'm still looking for more angles in the Apollo image library.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by Karilla]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here you can find all available pictures.

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join