It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
John, on the photo from Apollo 15 you are referring that this must of been this guys first day to cut and paste on the job. What they are hiding could be an entrance but what they are not hiding and it was probably a mistake is statues.

Look to the bottom right of this huge chunk of moon that was moved by cutting and pasting over the entrance. This is a very white area starting from right to left 1st statue is of what looks to be a Male Royalty figure looking right with the number 92 on the headdress, 2nd statue of a child in front of 1st statue looking right, 3rd female statue with what looks like the letter m as hair line looking left above to the left of the other 2 statues. Below to the bottom left the large letter S near the 3rd female statue is what I would call a Gerber baby statue.

This will be very difficult to see at first but if you will train your eyes the statues will come into view. I used high magnification to see the statues better. Rik Riley

Are the statues in the picture posted in post 3,072,068 by John Lear?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Zorgon, this is my observation of the bright 8 sec. flash on the Moon.

Good observation Rik..it is the perfect circle nature of the flash that has me interested and the 8 second duration. I am going to try to locate the crater in Clementine see what it looks like

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
groinggrinder, You are correct John's Moon pic 3072068. The bottom right of the pasted section is the Royalty male whitish statue, looking right with #92 on the headdress and is leaning @ approximately 110 degree angle. I will promise this if you can lock onto the large letter S just left of the female 3rd statue with the letter m looking hairline on the forehead. You will see the perfect dark haired Gerber looking baby statue to the bottom left of the S on this Moon shot. I have seen 2 other perfect Gerber looking babies from photos on Mars these were not statues.

This is really sticking your neck out to make such a statement of discovery. I e-mailed Art Bell a few years back about the Gerber babies I can not remember if it was either from an Opportunity or Spirit photo on Mars. If I had any sense I should have saved the photo but will try to find it again. These babies were either missed by NASA or stealthed by the Martonians to look vague and they were together in the middle of no where land on Mars.

I knew humanoids lived on and beneath the surface of Mars and have bought into 600,000,000 Martonian figure that John was told is there. About the Earth's Moon I knew about the greys but was thrown back to the possibility of groups of humanoids or Moonbies living on the Moon from the info that John Lear shared with us viewers on ATS. Rik Riley

[edit on 8-5-2007 by rikriley]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Rikkey I think your Moonbies and Martonians are scaring the children

BTW Your ARE making sure those nanobots you work with are not getting out?

I posted this in another thread, but I think its relevant to our audience here...

Here is an interesting little bit of news.. I don't know if there is a thread about it yet, but if not go ahead and run with it...

Proposed U.N. Decade Of Contact Would Establish Diplomatic Relations With E.T.s

UNITED NATIONS, N.Y. - For the first time in almost 28 years, the United Nations General Assembly may be debating the issue of establishing diplomatic relations with advanced Extraterrestrial Civilizations that may now be visiting Earth.

On December 16, 2005, a Resolution to establish a United Nations Decade of Contact was formally transmitted to the incoming President of the General Assembly, H.E. Jan Eliasson of Sweden by a group of Non-Governmental Organizations, including the U.S.-based Disclosure Project, the Campaign for Cooperation in Space, and the Toronto Exopolitics Symposium.

SOURCE

So the UN thinks that there are Aliens already here on Earth and its time to establish formal relations...

Talk about disclosure... First the French release their UFO cases and then the Brits... now this....

[edit on 8-5-2007 by zorgon]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Zorgon, the U.N. has it wrong instead of saying the extraterestrials may be visiting the Earth. They need to be saying are visiting the Earth. LOL The U.N. would not even bring up the matter if it was not true or actually happening. If you as an alien race wanted to contact the world and it's leaders in one place in the world what better place to do so than the United Nations. Rik Riley

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
This is from that same Apollo 15 photo above. Must have been the first day on the cut and paste job for this guy. I wonder what they are hiding?

Lunar landing Apollo 15: July, 1971
Picture from JL rotated left:
Sun 27°

Lunar landing Apollo 17: December, 1972
Picture from Apollo 17:
28°

If you look at the shadow it matches perfectly, is that normal to get the same shadow? I know the sun degree is allmost same, but doesn't it rotate then

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The mere fact that they even said "MAY" is a real wakeup call... the fact that they are not only discussing it, but actually making policy is a wakeup call.

In every public announcement from every agency we only hear about 10% of what is really on the table... and its not always the fault of the agency, but the news media that selects what they think we want to hear.

I think this calls for a letter to the UN to get a copy of the meeting transcripts. As far as I know those are public domain... In either case I will be watching this and see where I can follow up...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
If you look at the shadow it matches perfectly, is that normal to get the same shadow? I know the sun degree is allmost same, but doesn't it rotate then

Do you have the original image number for that last one you posted? I see something interesting on the ridge but need a better copy

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Cygnific

Do you have the original image number for that last one you posted? I see something interesting on the ridge but need a better copy

Yes, forgot to put links in, sorry..
www.lpi.usra.edu... John's link
www.lpi.usra.edu... Apollo17

For info, the double crater is about 14km/8.7mile wide.

[edit on 9/5/2007 by Cygnific]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Thanks rikriley. I have spent several hours this morning trying to find those statues and the gerber baby. NO LUCK. I guess the aliens must be controlling my brain. Stopping me from seeing what is there. I should probably stop frustrating myself and not come here anymore, but I just cannot seem to help it.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thanks... I will study it later today...

But in your image look closely at the edge of the shadow in the crater and compare that to all the other shadows in the image...

See the difference?

All the shadows are soft edged, the one in the crater is hard and sharp...

The area I am interested in is center right side of crater... just on the outside rim...

The little road thats going up to the rim
and what looks like structures, but I need to work on bringing those up.

Nice find though confirming John's other image...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Anyone checked this guys videos out? Im wondering where hes getting these.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-5-2007 by MajesticTwelve]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Thanks... I will study it later today...

But in your image look closely at the edge of the shadow in the crater and compare that to all the other shadows in the image...

See the difference?

All the shadows are soft edged, the one in the crater is hard and sharp...

What the heck. There is a part visible that is covered in pitch black on Apollo15.

Links are posted in previous post

Apollo17

Apollo15

[edit on 9/5/2007 by Cygnific]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
groingrinder, never ever give up searching for the truth in these pics. I see things on the Moon and Mars that alot of people do not and many see things I do not. John, Zorgon and Undo are trained spotters and someone new sometimes comes along and spots something none of us see on the surface. Do not feel bad because it is only the beginning of discovery.

Cygnific has posted 2 links one is John's Link he posted earlier of the Moon and the other is that of Apollo 17 both have incredible anomolies that I see. I will come back later to give you my opinion what I see on the surface of the Moon. Rik Riley

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

groingrinder, never ever give up searching for the truth in these pics. I see things on the Moon and Mars that alot of people do not and many see things I do not. John, Zorgon and Undo are trained spotters and someone new sometimes comes along and spots something none of us see on the surface. Do not feel bad because it is only the beginning of discovery.

Cygnific has posted 2 links one is John's Link he posted earlier of the Moon and the other is that of Apollo 17 both have incredible anomolies that I see. I will come back later to give you my opinion what I see on the surface of the Moon. Rik Riley

Thanks Rik Riley. I cannot get good zooms of these areas. I am trying to use Photopaint 9 and ACDC, but both pixelate horribly when I zoom in and I cannot see anything but squares. I am going to try the free image viewer irfanview and see if it does any better.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
if you want to train your self at spotting fake / altered images take toturials on the internet that teach you how to realize something wrong with the image.

there is a link on digg currently that teaches you how to spot fake images.

look for it.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

So the UN thinks that there are Aliens already here on Earth and its time to establish formal relations...
No.

Some people from the Disclosure Project, the Campaign for Cooperation in Space, and the Toronto Exopolitics Symposium and other organisations apparently presented to the UN their "Resolution to establish a United Nations Decade of Contact". That resolution is not a UN resolution.

Here and here you can see what was discussed on the meetings of 16 December 2005.

The supposed UN resolution from 1978 does not exist. First, they call it "decision 33/426", some words after they call it resolution, but there never was any resolution 33/426, the resolutions from the 33rd assembly ended on 206. On 18 December the resolutions were 33/107 to 33/116, as you can see here.

Talk about disclosure... First the French release their UFO cases and then the Brits... now this....
Not now, it is supposed to have happened in 2005 and 1978, and apparently it never happened.

Unless you have some more information about this, I am still regarding this as a hoax, and for the second time.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Unless you have some more information about this, I am still regarding this as a hoax, and for the second time.

According to the information I found, the claim is that it required support by a major power and the US refused to support the initiative. Telex
communications between the State Department and the US
representative to the UN (see Clifford Stone, UFOs are Real), revealed this resistence.

www.ufoevidence.org...
www.virtuallystrange.net...

I looked up the info in several different ways and found there was a 33/426 but it didn't seem to have anything to do with ufos. It seems there's more than one way to research the information, as not every resolution is a resolution and not every meeting results in a successful outcome. Different meetings list different data, and sets of data. So a meeting on December 18, 1978 is not necessarily going to be covered in the main resolutions. I have no clue how all the UN meetings work, but there are different kinds. So 33/426 could be referring to a meeting that didn't resolve into anything, either because it wasn't passed or because it was some preliminary meeting which early on, removed the proposal from the docket? i dunno.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
I looked up the info in several different ways and found there was a 33/426 but it didn't seem to have anything to do with ufos. It seems there's more than one way to research the information, as not every resolution is a resolution and not every meeting results in a successful outcome. Different meetings list different data, and sets of data. So a meeting on December 18, 1978 is not necessarily going to be covered in the main resolutions. I have no clue how all the UN meetings work, but there are different kinds. So 33/426 could be referring to a meeting that didn't resolve into anything, either because it wasn't passed or because it was some preliminary meeting which early on, removed the proposal from the docket?
I don't know how the UN works, but I know that there is only one General Assembly, and that resolution is supposed to have been passed by the General Assembly, and I can not find anything related with such a resolution in the UN site.

Searching for "Unidentified flying objects" gives me only a page.

136. As for the flights over Cyprus, we are all aware of the faulty intelligence of the Greek Cypriot authorities. Therefore, we must rely on the reports of the Secretary-General and UNFICYP regarding any flights over Cyprus. We have had these reports and they refer to various unidentified planes. Well, unidentified flying objects have been flying all over the place. I think the last one was over Sofia in Bulgaria, but they have not caused anybody any undue alarm.

Source

Nothing about that supposed "decade of contact" either.

This didn't happen 60 years ago, this is supposed to have happened less than two years ago (the most recent), so why didn't anybody knows about it, the UN publishes all their resolutions and their General Assembly meetings are shown on TV.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Perhaps they have preliminary meetings to decide what initiatives will be aired and voted on in public session. This way they know what even stands a chance of getting through the voting process. That particular one sounds as if it was only voted on by a couple small countries, such as Grenada, and that it needed at least one major country to agree in order to get it into the public arena, during the actual assembly. Guessing, of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join