It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
show's running late. will be on here, in a few i think... if nothing else goes wrong

will get that pic for you when i know whether the show is going to air or not. have a time slot mix up

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
show's running late. will be on here, in a few i think... if nothing else goes wrong

Did the show go on?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Confucious say: Ilegal is a sick bird...

Ha... I just got that one

that took a while

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yeah, here's the link (warning, we do talk about alot of biblical stuff, but the subject wanders all over ancient texts, enki, enlil, abydos, naqada, sumer, akkadia, osiris, nimrod, seti, cush, ancient china, enmerkar, inana, isis, horus, the four sons of horus, ra (re), hathor, the ennead, the divine council, the antichrist, the book of daniel and revelation, and so on.)
boss.streamos.com...

[edit on 31-3-2007 by undo]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Beth, great show with Peter Goodgame very informative. We both know everyone seems to have a little different slant or interpretation of what they think happened thousands of years ago in ancient history, Biblical history and as well as today.

This Great Earth has seen many changes in occupation whether humanoid, reptilian, hybrids etc. Many say one God others say many Gods. It depends on each individuals interpretation on who or what God is and if their Gods or God are loving, ruling, vengful, fair, unjust, just, fearing and the list goes on.

Here is what is interesting, in a place I call Lumeria not lemuria is inscribed or etched in rock in 3 different locations so far the word Ra that I assume to mean the Sun God. Lumeria is located in the western part of the U.S.

In Lumeria all humanoid races are and were represented by statues, holograms and reverse negatives burnt into the rocks. Different humanoid races and cultures writtings and heiroglyphs have been detected by me and this could throw some what of a monkey wrench into some ancient texts. This is one of our missing links added to discovery.

Good luck and continued success on your radio talk show. Rik Riley

[edit on 31-3-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

Originally posted by anathema777
Well I will listen if theres something to be heard
Hopeyour voice gets better, I think Im gonna start requesting images again on the eol site.

It should be O-K, they say security just keeps honest people honest. If you were seen as a real threat I guarantee you would not be talking to us right now.

But then, why the dramatics? That is a question which needs answering.

Undo, swallow some honey.

I logged (or tryed too) onto a nasa server when I was about 14. I was messing with dialers back then and when I got on a got a message along the ,ine of "you have x seconds to enter a password, if it is inncorrect the FBI will investigate immedietly".

I pulled the power cord at that point.

Since then Im not to fond of surfing a NASA site and getting a "we think you're trying to screw us" message.

Hope that helps.

~Anathema

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Matyas,

As promised

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well I found a website where I can just go to the Apollo Mission page of choice and then just use Website Downloader to rip every image on this site to my hard drive. This is much easier then spending about 1 hour per mission set requesting each image individually and then copying the group of images to my HD at the end of the requesting session.

Just go to the following link:
Apollo Image Sets LOW & HI RES

Apollo 11 Set:
Apollo 11

Apollo 12 Set:
Apollo 12

Apollo 13 Set:
Apollo 13

Apollo 14 Set:
Apollo 14

Apollo 15 Set:
Apollo 15

Apollo 16 Set:
Apollo 16

Apollo 17 Set:
Apollo 17

Once you get to the page click "Image Library" and then you can go through and download the images individualy. If you would like to do it the fast way then download "Website Downloader" from CNet.Com and I will explain to you how to use the program if you U2U me. From there we can do it on the phone, email, messenger or whatever, just let me know.

It is much faster to use a site ripper and the one I noted above is fantastic cause you can set it to download only images if you choose and even better you can have it download only images with a certain word, lettering or numerical value in the filename. For instance I select scan site for all files (takes 4-5 minutes) then select only donload "jpeg" and finally I choose "Search for files to select to download and enter AS17 if I were to want only the Apollo 17 Jpeg images to be downloaded to my computer.

Excellent stuff indeed. Hope you like this one Undo and Ron... this ones for you guys

~Anathema

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Matyas,

As promised

Thanks for the color-up on that one Undo

Is there any significance to green vs. gold?

[edit on 1-4-2007 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
the gold was to differentiate the smoke/steam from the buildings

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
That is beautiful work undo

So did you try swallowing some honey? It'll kill the bacteria and coat your throat

So what is this "yard"? It certainly doesn't seem to fit any natural pattern, fractal or not *scritch chin*

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Just below the yard, there appears to be another structure shaped like a key on a keyboard and a sphere/dome structure next to it.

Also found this pipe thing sticking out of the ground in the bottom left area of the big tiff.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
After looking at this over and over, I think these are not structures, but rather craters with sunlit far-rims and shadows in the fore ground being caused by higher terrain (the peaks). Although, I'd expect that higher terrain to be nicely sunlit as well if it is casting such a nice dark shadow... oh well.

Interesting visual effect, to be sure

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by anathema777

That's YOUR harddrive?

Any .tif files of these?

Not that I am aware of, at least not on this site.

That was the site that had the tiffs of the Apollo images that vanished. If you look down the list the tiffs of the STS missions are still there and so are the ones from ISS... only the Apollo ones are "poof"

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I need some quick advice for what to do cause if there stupid ass servers really documented that I am hacking somehow then Im probably gonna get a visit from some undesirables. I swear I don't know what the hell it is I could have done? All I have been doing is requesting each photo of HI RES quality from each Apollo set, one set at a time.

PSSSSSTTTTT don't tell anyone but ummmmmm you are forgetting THEY are watching us in here.... so whatever you write THEY know what you are planning...

As to the hacking alert, it could simply be because you are "back tracking to many directories. That sets off flags in all government computers you know...

As to hunting down jpeg images guys and gals... even high res jpegs won't do us much good, nor will tiff files that are nothing more than jpegs SAVED AS tiff we need the raw data...

As Loofo pointed out they state .7 m/p on those LO images, and the manufacturer says they get better than that... but those copies don't look like .7 m/p

Its also interesting to note that SER does NOT HAVE LO2 162 (Copernicus) or LO3 84 (the Shard) in that collection

To Loofo:

That is one awesome find to the right of that crater... same image # yet two drastically different images... where is the first one from? Did I miss that?

I will clip the two areas for comparison tomorrow morning. Have a few days off now....

[edit on 2-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Just go to the following link:
Apollo Image Sets LOW & HI RES

Thanks but I had the Apollo Journal for some time...

And as to downloading stuff....

Use Firefox as browser with Download Them All plugin...

It downloads images in five parts at the same time and then joins them... in other words five times the speed no matter what your speed is

No instructions needed just select Download them All from the tool menu and click which files you want

So Anathema I suppose sending you a link to the data files at Los Alamos or the direct link to the Nevada Test site would make yer hair curl huh?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
lol. Send em buddy. That did freak me out.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Source: astrogeology.usgs.gov...

Image Name: 4058_h2_raw

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
To Loofo:
That is one awesome find to the right of that crater... same image # yet two drastically different images... where is the first one from? Did I miss that?
[edit on 2-4-2007 by zorgon]

So to the left of Ukert crater, three different pics of the same region:

1) Original
Zoom, rectangular features:

2) Original Tiff picture here
Zoom, walls?

3) Original Tiff picture here
Zoom, nothing!

The lo3_m85f.tiff is a really interesting image, unfortunately too low in resolution. You found some nice places on the lower left part as this for ex:

[edit on 3-4-2007 by looofo]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by looofo

So to the left of Ukert crater, three different pics of the same region:

loofo I want to be sure we are talking about the same thing. The top picture is from Apollo 10 and is frame 4821 a very famous picture looking from east to west. The 2 pictures under it are LOIII-85M looking from south to north. It is fairly washed out as is my copy I got from a NASA contractor. It is obvious NASA did a lot of over contrast and airbrushing on this particular photo.

The part you are pointing out on 4821 looking east to west would be extremely difficult to pick out and identify with certainty on 85M looking south to north because of the foreshortening of the 85M picture and the shadows which may or may not be there depending on which NASA airbrusher did the airbrushing and what they were trying to cover up.

There might be some artifacts, buildings, constructs, bridges etc which would be obvious in 85M and airbrushed which might not be obvious in 4821 and not airbrushed creating what looks like a completely different scene.

I can't find for certainty the objects you are pointing out in 4821 in the 85M photo.

I would, however, give my first born for a first generation, unairbrushed copy of either LO-III-85M or AS-10-32-4821.

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join