It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Perhaps it means main module on Moon talk or main monster on Moon talk. Your guess is as good as mine. We both know they spoke in code why should this be any different. Rik Riley

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
that's not bad, Armap! What kind of software are you using?

I mostly use PaintShopPro 6. It's an old version but does almost everything I want without complications.

Sometimes I use Photoshop CS2.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
This is a tremendous thread. I've been following it since inception. Can anyone make out the writing on the documents attached to his left arm? I'd be very interested in finding out what kind of information is there.

Comparing with the photo, I think this is the same page.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
Found this on the www.mentallandscape.com... image

Maybe just a camera glitch?

I couldnt find the way to post the images bigger, but the links redirect them. It seems like a camera aberration, but maybe somebody with better eye can say it.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Orion437 the site photo is magnifico, statues galore, structures, numbers, letters you name it is in this photo. The statue that is most prevalent is on a petestal base that looks like a 2 tear flying saucer and the head looks similar to E.T. and is located left of center line in 2nd sector from bottom. Great find.

In the middle of photo is a mamoth geometric Aztec looking structure with humanoid faces 3rd sector from bottom left of center line. Faces everywhere you see in photo. This is One of the Top 2 photos of the Moon from space I have ever wittnessed.

Also look right of the center line 2nd sector from bottom you will notice a white looking horseshoe design. Above the horseshoe in photo is the white maze and there are humanoid statues galore.

As I have said before some of these craters are just the top of a structure to throw you off of what you are actually seeing. look beneath the white circles you will see structures and depth below. If I did not know better I would think this is Disney Moon. This is only the beginning of finding the truth about what exists on our Moon. Rik Riley

[edit on 25-3-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well...

thanks for your response.

Im not a friend of finding strange figures in pics,at all.

But this one intrigues me. I´m looking better at it, and it doesnt seem like a camera glitch now...because the "clear lines" are "grainy" like the rest of the picture...and the lines seem extraordinary "parallel" / "linear" / "right" (sorry, languague issue of mine).

Maybe Zorgon and others can say if we are wrong ? :

Original pic, full frame:

www.mentallandscape.com...

???

Sorry for my english.

[

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Found this one whilst surfing around, but I don't have any reference info. Does anyone recognize where this pic might have come from? ... LO, Apollo[n]? I'm looking to find a higher resolution image.

Here are some interesting anomalies I found in this, albeit low resolution image. There are others too, but these are the most obvious.

This doesn't appear to be a crater based on how the other craters look, but does appear to be a circular structure of some sort (big sat dish?)

Superdome...

Tube...

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
frankly that reminds me of lunar orbiter photos a bit, just the quality and grain of it. let me look again...

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

Superdome...

Tube...

These are very good, btw. Honestly, i don't know how anyone could call those rocks. weirdest rocks i've ever seen.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
weirdest rocks i've ever seen.

Wierd indeed. This looks like a convention center.

In case anyone is curious as to where I found this one, it is at the following website...

www.patrawlings.com...

Do a search on "Lunar Base" and go to the last page. It is image s239.

Pat Rawlings is an artist contracted by NASA, who has created numerous conceptual drawings for the last 20 years or so for things such as lunar colonies, lunar mining, etc. There are dozens and dozens of colorful concept drawings on his website, and one image of what appears to be a photo of the moon's surface. s239 doesn't seem to be consistent with the type of art Pat creates.

Is s239 an actual image of the moon's surface

...or is Pat just messing around?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Here is a clip from the above far side photo of the moon (Zond 7). It looks like some kind of huge arch in that crater.

I am most impressed by the giant emu running along the bottom.

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

It is amazing the even these incredibly crappy Russian pics can give us some anomalies to look at. I thought the American pics were crappy, but the Russian ones show crappy at it's finest hour. If I ever get to have an OBE, then I am going to look at the moon. Maybe the moon pic analysers need to get together with the people here who claim to be able to go out of body and send them on a scouting mission?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
John,

This talk lately of China wanting to go to the moon and possibly India in the not too distant future, is that just talk to rev the public up of their repsective nations or do you think they are serious about landing on the moon.

Many sites Ive visited and some topics on ATS where people saying that mankind was warned off the moon, which is why possibly the lunar landings were faked. Do you beleive they were faked?

And if we have been warned off the moon will NASA tell the other nations interested in going there or let them find out for themselves?

One other thing, some historians and the like have suggested that the moon was put in its current position about 11,000years ago, could you expand on that notion?

The sumerian civilisation is about 8,000years BC old or there abouts so Im just trying to paint a picture here, maybe our so called "guardians" up on the moon there brought the moon here before they began "raising" mankind so that they may watch and maybe nuture him along the way.

There has got to be something that can let the cat out of the bag, too many people have seen UFO's, have seen the airbrushed images of the moon, why isn't all this going mainstream public?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
In case anyone is curious as to where I found this one, it is at the following website...

www.patrawlings.com...

Wow, thanks for the site.
It's quite amazing how some of those pictures of the moon Pat did look VERY much like so many "anomolies" we've seen in our pictures. Coincidence? Or perhaps hes basing some of them on truth that he came across, one way or another.

Coincidence or not, his pictures are a very good comparison for those finding it more difficult to visualize what the anomolies we find, really look like.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Just wanted to say. I don't see anything on those pictures.. also on the false colored ones don't show me anything but a heap of dark and light without any coherent shapes... can anyone explain what you are all on a bout?

like the reptilian eating girls head thread.. I'm just staring at nondescript blotches.

Don't get me the wrong way. I don't mean this to be insulting or anything but this thread like the one i mentioned a few lines up only demonstrates how our brain tries to create patterns out of anything (ink blot tests).

My pattern brain isn't defect I see faces or things in clouds and smoke and so on just like anyone.. but on these pics i see nothing... and i've got an overactive imagination as it is..

So kindly again... what am i looking at? box shapes... I don't even see any square shaped items

And thanks for the pictures they are sweet nonetheless

[edit] didn't realize the length of the thread, I was still somewhere in the beginning.. so for now disregard my remarks or read them relating to the images that started this thread [/edit]

[edit on 27-3-2007 by David2012]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by David2012
Just wanted to say. I don't see anything on those pictures.. also on the false colored ones don't show me anything but a heap of dark and light without any coherent shapes... can anyone explain what you are all on a bout?

like the reptilian eating girls head thread.. I'm just staring at nondescript blotches.

So kindly again... what am i looking at? box shapes... I don't even see any square shaped items

And thanks for the pictures they are sweet nonetheless

Dave, it is a very interesting phenomena why some can see the buildings and equipment and some cannot. It has been proposed that those who do not see anything are not 'ready' for that kind of information and that it would only confuse them.

On the other hand maybe there is really nothing there and its only us who 'see' things who are confused.

So relax, there are plenty of other interesting threads on ATS.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I just noticed that the emu in my last post is about to stomp on a perfect letter "A". That's got to be some kind of a building. The sides are too straight to be natural.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I just noticed that the emu in my last post is about to stomp on a perfect letter "A". That's got to be some kind of a building. The sides are too straight to be natural.

*Ahem*

...I am assuming that everybody reading this thread is aware that groingrinders emu is iron-clad proof that the moon has a breathable atmosphere as I have been saying for many years. Unless, that is, emus can somehow breathe in a vacuum.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

...I am assuming that everybody reading this thread is aware that groingrinders emu is iron-clad proof that the moon has a breathable atmosphere as I have been saying for many years.

Hehehe.

Naturally.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
And above the "Emu" is a rectangular structure layered over with regolith

original

contrasted

highlighted with color

(Edit: Is it really regolith? On second glance it almost looks like they
painted over the rest of the structure with their fake moon texture.
bet that is one big structure.)

[edit on 27-3-2007 by undo]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

*Ahem*

...I am assuming that everybody reading this thread is aware that groingrinders emu is iron-clad proof that the moon has a breathable atmosphere as I have been saying for many years. Unless, that is, emus can somehow breathe in a vacuum.

Even if the moon has a breathable atmosphere, NASA says "don't take off that space suit"...

Can you tell me why an astonaut turns to dust if they take their suit off while on the moon?

I believe the answer has to do with equilibrium thermodynamics. There is no water in the Moon's (almost non-existent) atmosphere and so the water would get sucked out of the astronaut's unsuited body in an effort to even out the water vapour pressure over the Moon's surface. Since there is so little water in the astronaut's body compared to Moon surface, the water leaves the body very quickly and very completely, leaving behind dry dust.

sse.jpl.nasa.gov...

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join