It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ron, looking at this photo of Barsoom on Mars it reminds me somewhat of the Saharah Desert. Here are my thoughts I truley believe this is a manufactured or constructed area, and just take a look at the lines.

Yes strange Naturally occuring anomolies take place on Mars as well as Earth. The more I look at this photo the more I believe Martonians are responsible. If you were trying to hide a location you would make it look naturally occuring just like the military complex does so effectively on Mother Earth. Rik Riley

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by anathema777
Anyone wanna help me identify what the hell that circle is up in the top right of this moon photo?

Not having any luck with the circle in the top right...

Here is what I have on that image...

The Image number is AP970509. It is a self portrait taken by Conrad for publicity. In the original appearance it was exhibited very dark.

"Explanation: Is it art? In November of 1969, Apollo 12 astronaut photographer Charles "Pete" Conrad recorded this masterpiece while documenting colleague Alan Bean's lunar soil collection activities on the Oceanus Procellarum. The image is dramatic and stark. Bean is faceless - the harsh environment of the Moon's Ocean of Storms is echoed in his helmet's perfectly composed reflection of Conrad and the lunar horizon. Works of photojournalists originally intent on recording the human condition on planet Earth, such as Lewis W. Hine and Margaret Bourke-White are widely regarded as photographic art. Similarly many documentary astronomy and space images can be appreciated for their artistic and esthetic appeal."

SOURCE APOD

Peekaboo... When enhanced, the above result appears in the photo. I get the same result from different versions of the photo from various sources.

The above labels speak for themselves on what I see in this image so far. I can not make out anything in the "haze" at the top to form an opinion. My biggest problem with this image is that the smallest rock leaves a sharp black shadow, yet the camera on his chest leaves none...

The Earth is very small in this image, in direct contrast to others we have seen. But in this image the sunlight is from the left, slightly behind bean... so why is the terminator on Earth on the LEFT side?

Here is a larger version

Zorgon, I detect a shadow on the top of Alan Bean's camera being the sun is shinning from the left the shadow lines up correctly. Another interesting observation look into the camera lens what do you see in the reflection? Rik Riley

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hi Experts!

This is a tremendous thread. I've been following it since inception. Can anyone make out the writing on the documents attached to his left arm? I'd be very interested in finding out what kind of information is there.

Thanks,

Becker

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Becker 44, maybe Undo can help us out what it actually says. Other than instructions and reminders it could say do not feed the aliens they might bite. LOL a little humor never hurts. Rik Riley

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I found an interesting site with lot of hi res pictures and the one of the astronaut above. It is really a wonderful picture:

The FTP site: 128.183.114.83...

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
loofo,

very nice! all tiff files, though, which means i have to download to comp just to see them. bleh. that will take awhile.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
rik,

i tried to see the writing, but it's just too pixelated.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
This is a tremendous thread. I've been following it since inception. Can anyone make out the writing on the documents attached to his left arm? I'd be very interested in finding out what kind of information is there.

This is the best I can get.

I can not read anything, but as English is not my "natural" language.

I only cropped and rotated the image, if you have any software to work with images you can play with the gamma correction, brightness and contrast or levels to see if you can make anything of the text.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Last night, Ancient Future Radio featured
a guy who calls himself "The Hooded Man."
He's a former member of the OTO, a gnostic
priest and a ceremonial magician. He shared
data about the "rip" in space supposedly
created by Jack Parsons (one of the founders of
JPL (Jet Propulsions Laboratories)) during his
Babalon Working. It was an interesting show.
www.thestargates.com...

The link for the streaming file is at the top of the page.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
that's not bad, Armap! What kind of software are you using?

here's an enlargement of it:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Thanks Looofo this will keep me busy a long time. The Moon shots are awesome. Some of the Apollo photos from ground zero look like the astronauts are actually on the Moon and some photos look like they were taken on a back lot or inside a studio.

The soil composition looks to be much finer and so much different in some of the photos. In addition the clarity is much better when it looks like the photos were shot from a studio, and the background and sky look different also. I am not trying to debunk whether they were on the Moon or not but I think some photos could of been taken outside or inside a studio.

I do understand that different locations on the Moon would mean that different soil compositions will occur. Great find ------ Rik Riley

[edit on 24-3-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thank you Undo I knew you would give it your best shot on enlarging the letters. Can anyone determine whether the writting is in English or Russian? Maybe NASA wrote the directions on how to mix their Tang with less gravity. LOL Sorry I missed your show I will promise to listen in and sounds like you are having some really interesting guests. Rik Riley

[edit on 24-3-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by looofo
I found an interesting site with lot of hi res pictures and the one of the astronaut above. It is really a wonderful picture:

The FTP site: 128.183.114.83...

Does anyone here have some space to spare to put these pics in? That would be prudent IMO.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
getting it now
had to download a website downloader.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
still downloading. will be awhile before i get it uploaded to server. will post link when finished

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
Wow, nice find John...

We should try tracking down as many people who have a decent enough telescope, and ask for some pictures. Hell, I'm sure we could put together a few bucks if needed. Might be worth it...

LOL already did... sent Mike in the UK a 120.00 filter that eliminates city lights on Earth and the Guy in the Bahamas with the 16" never replyed after I sent him Mikes shots...

But hey surly someone must be "out there" Maybe some starving third world country observatory?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
Becker 44, maybe Undo can help us out what it actually says. Other than instructions and reminders it could say do not feed the aliens they might bite. LOL a little humor never hurts. Rik Riley

Those are time tables and check lists... Kinda like putting a string on you finger... After all with all the stress of what they are seeing for real, the really need those cheat sheets to keep to the script...

Warning to Rik Riley please sit down before proceeding

Mike Singh pointed out an interesting image on the Mars thread... you just got to see this... I found the original at Malin in High Res... Can anyone tell me what the heck these "intestines" are supposed to be?

Perhaps NASA is having a really good laugh over this one..

Here is a closeup of the statue...

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
loofo,

very nice! all tiff files, though, which means i have to download to comp just to see them. bleh. that will take awhile.

No time at all You forget you installed "Download them all into Firefox? I amd through five directories already

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
Thank you Undo I knew you would give it your best shot on enlarging the letters. Can anyone determine whether the writting is in English or Russian?

Interesting that you ask that... I was just looking at the name on the camera and it looks Russian. Haven't had time to zoom in yet... and what does "Main Mom Talk" stand for on his suit?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Zorgon I do believe NASA needs a colon cleanse for their intestines on Mars. If NASA fools me once sham on them if NASA fools me twice sham on me. LOL The statue and surrounding area covered with intestines smells like to put it nicely another cover-up. Rik Riley

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join