It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
algorythms here is a collection of white papers on defense imaging...

Ssshhh you didn't get it from me

www.mc.com...

thanks for the link, Zorgon, lots to go thru there

Thanks for your insights on Tsiolkowsky as well, those peek-a-boos do seem to get around.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
(deleted duplicate post)

[edit on 8-3-2007 by DrZERO]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

It was an important find as the object that they were focusing on has the same look as the other "Peekaboo's" I found.. ( I am actually getting fond of that name
) namely the grouping of spheres connected by thin lines and the bulky "C" shape.

Z... I would like to request a page dedicated to peekaboos on your landoflegends site.
I too am growing fond of the name

I think these objects appear way too often in multiple images/missions to be coincidental.

I also think that there is evidence of infrastructure in various places throughout the moon to service these little buggers (landing pads, fueling stations, etc). My feeling is that people get around from spot to spot quite handily in these vehicles. That's why there aren't any obvious "interstates" for ground vehicles... just local access roads

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrZERO
Rik, I am interested in these holograms. Are they used for camouflage? If so do you think its updated technology from what we've seen with the advanced camouflage used to hide HARPP and maybe some of our moon artifacts?

I was wondering also if our government has access to this type of technology and what they would use it for on Earth, but maybe that is what you are getting at with the discovery in the Western US? Are the holograms hiding the archeological find, or are they the find.

Can you get the 3-D effect from pictures of that particular area? Can you Google Earth the site and get the 3-D effect?

Thanks!

Strickly my opinion. I believe the Moonbies are way ahead of we humans on Earth in Technology as John has indicated. Judging by looking at their advanced structures and bases again their technology is superior.

This would stand to reason that they would use stealthing themselves as a protective mechanism like a lizard changing colors to camouflage itself. How the Moonbies camouflage or stealth themselves is a good question.

NASA as we positively know airbrushes and uses programs to disguise things on the Moon that they do not want us to see. Fake craters I believe are placed many times on top of structures and anamolies and again because NASA does not want the humans on this Earth to see.

I am assuming the Moonbies use advanced technology way beyond HARPP. My father was State Coordinator for Navy Mars and they would bounce signals off the Moon back to Earth for communications. Ham radio operators would do the same using antenaes to transmitt and large dishes to capture the bounced signals during the 50's and 60's and then came satellites and you know the rest of the story.

Again my opinion the U.S. government knows the location of Lumeria and Lumeria is an area of many different named locations in the Western part of the U.S. The U.S. government took possesion of most of the land it lies on but does not own all of the land Lumeria covers. Do they know of the many statues, monuments and tunnels? Absolutely they do, located in Lumeria that I so named. Will they share the discoveries with the rest of the population, absolutely not.

I believe they have found many secrets and opening these areas completely would be like starting the Gold Rush of !849 all over again. Every looter of archeological discoveries would be there to destroy what is left. This is a catch 22 I see things I am sure they have not seen these areas have been stealthed by I believe the Lumerians that resided in the area from 50 thousand to 1.4 million years ago.

Can I Google Earth the locations yes but the best view is ground zero. I believe the Lumerians stealthed the Lumerian artifacts, statues, and monuments by using Nano technology. When full spectrum light or lazer beam hits the crystaline coating the objects will appear to the naked eye. A hiker could be putting their hand on a statue embedded in rock and would never know it. I have seen photos of hikers right next to statues and they did not see them.

My theory is the Lumerians are the present Moonbies. This is way out stuff and I could write volumes about Lumeria but that is for another thread.

Rik Riley

[edit on 9-3-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

Z... I would like to request a page dedicated to peekaboos on your landoflegends site.

Had one already
Though I suppose I should add "Peekaboo" on th menu page

PEEKABOO PAGE

Refresher for noobies...

Peekaboo in Copernicus Crater Lunar Orbiter V 6-18 August 1967

Peekaboo above Apollo 16 Landing site... April 21, 1972

Peekaboo in Tsiolkowski Crater with Apollo 17 looking down December 12, 1972 On video clip

Clementine 1994 Tsiolkowski Crater Color image just recently released... looks a tad different in this shot

Peekaboo Copernicus #2 Lunar Orbiter III 8-25 November, 1966
Close and personal and this is the shot that gave it it's name. And yes it's in Copernicus... front view... both Zarn and myself have determined the correct location and angle so we know its the same thing

There are others but not processed yet

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Here it is folks, the head that Hoagland has named "Data's Head", in its totally un-retouched version...

Zorgon, looking at the original enterprise mission head photo, I cannot for the LIFE of me figure out how they got that image. When I magnify and sharpen I get nothing like the one they have. I consider myself good enough at Photoshop and I cannot for the life of me figure out how they got that head picture to look like that. Am I wrong thinking they totally airbrushed that picture???

[edit on 9-3-2007 by braddman]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Taken from another thread in Aliens....

External Source

April 30, 2006
Petavius (L16) and Humboldt (L87)
Crater with domed and fractured floor
Crater with central peaks and dark spots

10" LX200GPS
Lumenera LU075M
IR-pass filter
30fps
1507 frames stacked with Registax 3

External Source

Mar 19, 2005
Crater Copernicus (L5) 10" LX200GPS

Philips Toucam
IR/UV filter
2x barlow
1/25s exposure, 10fps
106 frames hand selected out of 600 frames
Registax 2
www.borba.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by braddman
Zorgon, looking at the original enterprise mission head photo, I cannot for the LIFE of me figure out how they got that image. When I magnify and sharpen I get nothing like the one they have. I consider myself good enough at Photoshop and I cannot for the life of me figure out how they got that head picture to look like that. Am I wrong thinking they totally airbrushed that picture???

Hoagland loves to over enhance and over contrast all his images, and I personally think this is not the right approach, however I am sure he does not airbrush... well pretty sure... I hope... because that would be as bad as NASA

As to the way he got that image... I suspect the same way I just got the following one in a few minutes. I think with a little adjustment I could reproduce the exact result...

You need to enlarge the head from image #21000... as that image has more color than the rest of the series... I believe that shot was taken at a different F stop...

Paintshop and Photoshop are great, but few people are aware of the color adjustment power of ThumbsPlus ( I wonder if I get a commision for pushing them
)

Thumbsplus uses a single interface box with slide controlers that let you view the changes as yo make them on your image. Its really a great way to adjust lightness contrast and gamma as well as saturation, all while watching the effect and you stop when the image is as clear as you can get it...

It is much more convenient to be ale to watch the changes as you make them...

The image below is made by simply increasing saturation and contrast and decreasing lightness... It needs a second attempt to get closer to Hoagland's but I did not apply any filters such as sharpnses etc yet either

So no air brushing required....

However I do have a problem with this one....

No matter what I try I cannot get that black shadow to look like that on the "artifact". Perhaps if one starts with the lower resolution image it might, but certainly not with the high res .tiff

But I am sure Enterprise doesn't airbrush....

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Can anyone give me a size range on this object? If that's what it looks like, it'd have to be somewhere on the order of 1-2 feet wide by about as many high to be a piece of anything intelligent. Otherwise, I'd be hesitant to call it anything other than an oddly shaped rock.

This is the best I could make, its a composit made with part of AS17-137-21005 and the LRV from AS17-137-21009. Those photos were taken from the same point of view and the distance to both targets (the "head" and LRV) looks more or less the same.

I hope it helps to get an idea of the dimensions of those objects.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

No matter what I try I cannot get that black shadow to look like that on the "artifact". Perhaps if one starts with the lower resolution image it might, but certainly not with the high res .tiff

Like this?

I only used the "Adjust Levels" option from Photoshop.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Provided nothing goes wrong, the Ancient Future Radio talk show with John Lear and Beth Vegh, is set to air in 20 minutes. This show will feature a round robin with "Zorgon" (Ron Schimdt"), John Lear and Beth Vegh. Zorg was a bit pressed for time, so he either may call in late, or not at all. Either way, the show must go on. I'm not nervous, really, honest.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I totally forgot about that.

What's the link to the show again?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

Had one already
Though I suppose I should add "Peekaboo" on th menu page

There are others but not processed yet

Thanks, Z...

You're missing a couple of the Peekaboo coupe models on that page. I'll send 'em to you for your consideration

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
This is the best I could make, its a composit made with part of AS17-137-21005 and the LRV from AS17-137-21009. Those photos were taken from the same point of view and the distance to both targets (the "head" and LRV) looks more or less the same.

I hope it helps to get an idea of the dimensions of those objects.

If that's it's actual size, then it's a wee little thing. I think we'll need to discount it as anything other than an oddly shaped rock if that's the case.

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
it's not very user friendly. i think we need an alternative . may have to podcast it afterall.

errm here; boss.streamos.com... i think this is the streaming link. windows media player only.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by undo]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
it's not very user friendly. i think we need an alternative . may have to podcast it afterall.
[edit on 10-3-2007 by undo]

Although I agree, when I first went to the site, it wasn't the easiest site to maneuver, it didn't take long to figure things out. I was wondering if everything on my end was working right for the first 30 seconds or so last night as it was dead air, then I had a relieved chuckle at your "technical difficulties" you were having at the start...
Everything worked fine and it was a fun show, although I was cut off midway through the second caller's (or 3rd maybe?) conversation at the 60 minute mark. Did the show go on much past the hour?

So I disagree with the podcast idea, the radio setup you have there is all right.
Too bad, Ron couldn't make it, I was looking forward to some of his input. Hopefully you do a "rain check" show to have him on and talk about some of the same stuff... I would like to hear more about Aristarchus, for example.

Speaking of Aristcharus, and to get a bit on topic again. I was wondering if there is a pic of the area around the crater, that someone could outline all the roadways in the area and as they lead into the "lighted tunnels"? I can see the roadways and potential tunnels myself, I would just like another picture that thinly outlines the roads. I am "graphically illiterate", so I can't do that sort of stuff myself...

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrZERO I don’t want any Remote Viewers zeroing in on my coordinates.

DAGNABBIT! I keep fergettin bout them dudes... I guess looking out the window for black vans won't help spot them... I better get that titanium roof finished..

As to the algorythms here is a collection of white papers on defense imaging...

Ssshhh you didn't get it from me

www.mc.com...

Zorgon, what is your opinion in regards to the Tsiolkowsky anomaly?? Do you think it is a craft of some sort or buildings/complex?

I have difficulty with the whole masking thing really. Don't have enough knowledge on that to know how valid it is, though I have studied both sides as time allows...

The screen shot in question... I took that from a video with NERO capture and posted it...

It was an important find as the object that they were focusing on has the same look as the other "Peekaboo's" I found.. ( I am actually getting fond of that name
) namely the grouping of spheres connected by thin lines and the bulky "C" shape.

In the video the object looks like nothing I have seen in the still photos that show and "island". When I first looked into this project I was skeptical... it was these "ships" that keep showing up in images that convinced me...

So I go with Norm Bergrund and John... its a ship...

I have not yet completed the Tsiolkowsky page yet as its going to take more research... but one thing I have noticed many pictures show many different images of the same area...

However we DID find one of the tow handles in an old Lick Observatory image... just north and slightly left of Endymion...

Well... thats what it looks like to me...and its HUGE

Interesting image indeed...

Some images are intriguing to say the least.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
IronDogg,

Yes, it went on awhile after. You can hear it on the link

windows media player only:

boss.streamos.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg

Speaking of Aristcharus, and to get a bit on topic again. I was wondering if there is a pic of the area around the crater, that someone could outline all the roadways in the area and as they lead into the "lighted tunnels"? I can see the roadways and potential tunnels myself, I would just like another picture that thinly outlines the roads. I am "graphically illiterate", so I can't do that sort of stuff myself...

I think that Aristarchus is some kind of nuclear generator, possibly a fussion reactor. The color blue that you see is the same color as when radiation reacts or comes in contact with molecules of air.

It has real nice arches and its well lit. It could be the Nissan Dealer for the moon.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I've seen other anomalies in the same area. Somewhere in this thread, is a huge picture of it when the blue shimmer is not operating or apparent. At least 20 anomalies (at the very least) are on the floor and along the walls of Aristarchus.

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join