It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Here, i've outlined the rectangle in yellow and
also pointed out an anomalie on the side of the pic.
too bad that section is cut off. do we know what
pic this came from? the larger version, i mean?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
More...One of these comes from NASA Frame AS17-132-21000. The big picture there is no source listed for it.
Full report here:

www.enterprisemission.com...

www.enterprisemission.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

[edit on 6-3-2007 by braddman]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
China is going to put a satellite named "Chang'e-I" around the moon this year. It is going to do 3D pictures of the moon, measure the thickness of the moon crust, measure microwaves and do a map of 14 different elements.

Now, that could be interesting if they publish the results on the net.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

ALSO...

If you look in the LOWER RIGHTHAND CORNER. There is a "block" of machinery, or the "land speeder" as we've denoted it. You can make out "control panels" and the backs thereof (which face the viewer). Also... Can you see the two BIG BLACK EYES staring back at you from BEHIND the "land speeder"? WHAT... err... WHO is THAT?

On this photos above, if you pull out the "what's this" and look more closely, you will note the "angled lines" that this person's noted as well. The lines repeat... like this: ///// and ||||| and so on... only longer... as the diagram above illustrates in pink... to the right above the "landspeeder" "mr gray" and the "globes" as we've noted them. On the right side you can see the "globe" ... dark in color... which almost appears to have a widespaced "netting" over it. VERY wide. Just enough to hold it in place, apparently.

So, in summary, you've got the following in this photo.

Datahead. Per RC Hoagland, et al

Torso. The body that is in the lower lefthand corner of the photo is vividly clear... to those who are blind in one eye. (2 dimensional viewing... all day long...)

Landspeeder. Over in the lower righthand corner with "mr gray" sitting there.

Mr. Gray. Lower righthand corner, on his "landspeeder". You can also note the shadow of that object... (the speeder). Mr gray's shoulders are apparent. An arm raised up (his left facing you) elbow is evident. Finger curled slightly in front of the face appears evident as well.

Vessel/Structure under the "dust". You can see RED soil. If you go find the audio for this site, Cernan and Schmidt were talking about the RED SOIL. THAT was BS CIA DOUBLESPEAK for "yep. we found the ship/structure. You were right.... it's RED."

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by looofo
Now, that could be interesting if they publish the results on the net.

Unless it crashes like ESA Smart 1, leaving a plume of dust

Funny thing is Smart 1 was supposed to have taken many images before it went splat... can't seem to find too many of them

To braddman:

Excellent finds on those color ones. I will have to pull them up and look at them tonight

It would be better if we could find the original image from NASA of that one. Anyone found it yet? The image number 21000 falls between

AAS17-137-20992 and AS17-137-21011
View of lunarscape at Station 4 with Astronaut Schmitt working at LRV

That means 21000 should be on reel 137, not 132 as posted. I can find no record of that number sequence AS17-132-21000

Anyone got any ideas?

[edit on 6-3-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
hey im really curious about these structures and stuff...in another threat i noticed you guys talking about an atmosphere on the moon? can you u2u me with some info about this or explain all this stuff to me? why do all the structures and stuff you guys find look abandoned

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
hey im really curious about these structures and stuff...in another threat i noticed you guys talking about an atmosphere on the moon? can you u2u me with some info about this or explain all this stuff to me? why do all the structures and stuff you guys find look abandoned

Here you go here is the collection...

landoflegends.us...

Info on Atmosphere as far as I got so far is here...

landoflegends.us...

And a lot of the anomalies we found show sign's of recent activity

Stay tuned I found the original of one of Hoaglands pictures... be up in 10 minutes

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonSaberACTUAL

Originally posted by undo

ALSO...

If you look in the LOWER RIGHTHAND CORNER. There is a "block" of machinery, or the "land speeder" as we've denoted it. You can make out "control panels" and the backs thereof (which face the viewer). Also... Can you see the two BIG BLACK EYES staring back at you from BEHIND the "land speeder"? WHAT... err... WHO is THAT?

On this photos above, if you pull out the "what's this" and look more closely, you will note the "angled lines" that this person's noted as well. The lines repeat... like this: ///// and ||||| and so on... only longer... as the diagram above illustrates in pink... to the right above the "landspeeder" "mr gray" and the "globes" as we've noted them. On the right side you can see the "globe" ... dark in color... which almost appears to have a widespaced "netting" over it. VERY wide. Just enough to hold it in place, apparently.

So, in summary, you've got the following in this photo.

Datahead. Per RC Hoagland, et al

Torso. The body that is in the lower lefthand corner of the photo is vividly clear... to those who are blind in one eye. (2 dimensional viewing... all day long...)

Landspeeder. Over in the lower righthand corner with "mr gray" sitting there.

Mr. Gray. Lower righthand corner, on his "landspeeder". You can also note the shadow of that object... (the speeder). Mr gray's shoulders are apparent. An arm raised up (his left facing you) elbow is evident. Finger curled slightly in front of the face appears evident as well.

Vessel/Structure under the "dust". You can see RED soil. If you go find the audio for this site, Cernan and Schmidt were talking about the RED SOIL. THAT was BS CIA DOUBLESPEAK for "yep. we found the ship/structure. You were right.... it's RED."

Could you please circle your notes please, I am having difficulty making those out.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   

AS17-140-21409

Here is the closeup of the anomaly...

So which image has been tampered with?

Did NASA mute out that anomaly? Or did Enterprise Mission "enhance" it a little? We leave it for the viewer to decide and comment...

Now to find the Metal Rocks

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by braddman
Here are the pictures of the head, half torn off. This is an AMAZING
picture. The red stripe is there.

Can anyone give me a size range on this object? If that's what it looks like, it'd have to be somewhere on the order of 1-2 feet wide by about as many high to be a piece of anything intelligent. Otherwise, I'd be hesitant to call it anything other than an oddly shaped rock.

Definitely an interesting find though.

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Can anyone give me a size range on this object? If that's what it looks like, it'd have to be somewhere on the order of 1-2 feet wide by about as many high to be a piece of anything intelligent. Otherwise, I'd be hesitant to call it anything other than an oddly shaped rock.

Definitely an interesting find though.

TheBorg

Ah Herr Borg... funny you should ask that...

Well when I first saw this in the post naturally I just had to find it. The fact that Enterprise Mission did not post the source of the image with the rover and had a wrong (I am assuming simple typo) image number for the head... well I just had to find it...

Okay stay tuned folks... here it comes... gotta keep the audience on the edge of their seat...

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Okay I have located the area and the image in question that shows the head and other anomalies...

In fact there are a series of them each with a slightly different pan angle...

The first one I will post is the start of the set.... this will be a long presentation so bear with me...

In searching for the "Data's Head" Anomaly first posted on Enterprise Mission site we encountered difficulty in tracking down the original image. That is because Enterprise has the NASA file number listed as "( NASA Frame AS17-132-21000)"

The actual file number is AS17-137-21000 (a typo I am sure) and the anomalies posted by Hoagland show up in the whole series from AS17-137-20993 to AS17-137-21006

The info from Enterprise Mission is available here. They have a very good presentation on the anomalies that they discovered and enhanced. (link discovered and first posted by braddman)

The photo above is image AS17-137-20993HR. If you click on the image link you will get the original high resolution image from NASA archives. Here is our labeled version showing the location of the Hoagland anomalies as well as several that we discovered. There are many more to find so good luck on the hunt!

AS17-137-20993HR LABELED

Here is our collection of those we found so far. It is important to note that we have not enhanced these clips other than double the size of the clip. They are easy to see without enhancing. We will post enhanced versions later, but for now its better to show these "as they are" for the skeptics among us.

continued....

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The "Ring" shows clearly in all images until the camera pans to far away. The head is not yet in the frame. The light changes angle as the camera pans so we get many views, but all show the anomalies

Round disk with perfect hole in it...

Interesting piece... looks like the front end of a spanner...

These three areas are along the top rim on the right. The whole crater gives the impression of something having exploded, scattering metal and odd fragments around the crater... These anomalies are posted in their "as is " state and I will work on getting more detail later.

This one has also been discovered by Hoagland. There are a lot of interesting shapes in here and this is still the un-enhanced version...

continued...

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This next image is the second last in the series but I used this one as the F-stop they used gives a clearer working copy... and covers the same area as AS17-132-21000HR... the real image number that Enterprise Mission took their clips from. AS17-132-21000 also has more color resolution but I will get back to that one when I start enhancing my finds

The photo above is the last of the series showing the area with the anomalies. The original NASA image is available by clicking THIS LINK. The rest of the series is available at THIS LINK. Go and download the originals and check these for yourself. I believe it is much better to point to the source so others can confirm your findings rather than be misleading by not posting sources or allowing typos pointing to the wrong image (there is no reel 132 in the collection that I could find), but that's just me...

Below is the labeled version showing the anomalies including the head in this pan... and following that is our collection of the anomalies we found so far in this image.

AS17-137-21005HR Labeled

Continued...

[edit on 7-3-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Zorgon, your last link is wrong.

This shows the importance of being accustomed to look at this kind of picture, I look at those pictures yesterday because I thought they could be the right ones but found nothing.

Good work.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Here it is folks, the head that Hoagland has named "Data's Head", in its totally un-retouched version...

This one is the Hoagland "Turkey"...

Now here is some of the more interesting ones of the many that I found...

The Vase... well that was what I first saw... but there is a cube in here too, and the bluish cross like object on top...

The Cube #1... Speaking of cubes... I like this one... it too is a lighter bluish color..

The Cube #2... now THIS one intrigues me... very bluish cube... and little spheres arranged in a pattern...

All these clips are taken from other images than 21000 and from a NASA website.. there are no copyright issues...

So look them over and report your findings!

THE HUNT HAS JUST BEGUN...

Now then... just what is that Orange Soil REALLY?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
There is so much to see in this photo. If you will look at the photo like a hologram the humanoid like figures will pop out at you, and look into the background for geometric patterns. Look for slightly different shades of gray on the ground and crater walls, and yes look for 2 eyes. This takes time do not get impatient.

There are tiny animals blacked out but you will see their patterns. I think the Moonbies have the technology to stealth themselves in front of your eyes just like the grays can walk thru walls.

I am saying stare at different sections of the photo. Take a section at a time of the enlarged photo and scan with your eyes. It is not easy because you are looking at light gray on light gray but your eyes will finally adjust to see these things and hidden patterns.

Dim your brightness and lessen your contrast slightly on your monitor to see these figures better. There is less light reflecting into your eyes and yes use a glass made magnifying device in the dark in the computer room to view better. You will visually pickup hidden tiny structures on the surface and of course there are obvious anomolies in the open. Two things either the Moonbies are stealthing themselves or we are getting the normal NASA snow job and airbrushed veil or both. Rik Riley

[edit on 7-3-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

The "Ring" shows clearly in all images until the camera pans to far away. The head is not yet in the frame. The light changes angle as the camera pans so we get many views, but all show the anomalies

Here's another ring-thingie...

this one is partially burried.

I am curious also as to what is causing the orange tinge surrounding the first ring thingie. Very strange.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
There is so much to see in this photo. If you will look at the photo like a hologram the humanoid like figures will pop out at you, and look into the background for geometric patterns. Look for slightly different shades of gray on the ground and crater walls, and yes look for 2 eyes. This takes time do not get impatient.

Rik... I don't see what you see, but I do enjoy seeing your posts pop up now and then all the same
It reminds me of the first time I looked at those stereogram posters in college. Took some time to see what everyone else was seeing

It would help if you could post an image to point out some of these figures you see. If not, that's OK too

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
A soul collector on the moon? I mean seriously.

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join