It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof of explosions in the south tower?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
i happened to catch by accident the latter part of the bbc documentary '911 - the twin towers' the other night and decided to watch the second half of it which followed the news.

im glad i did because i couldnt believe something that i heard on it through the speaker system and so went hunting around the internet to find a copy to download in able to verify what i heard.

if any sound/acoustic technicians (and possibly mathematicians) out there can analyse this footage with the sound then it may be final proof that there were explosions in the south tower and that is what brought it down.

so, if anybody has already got a copy of this, go to 1:06:08 and turn the speakers up really loud because that is when you hear it clearest. it is the shot after where the witness states "he said the south tower has just collapsed" and then the footage switches to the firemen (main one with glasses on). listen carefully as the tower starts to collapse. you can distinctly hear what appears to be a series of explosions for approximately 5 seconds before the noise is muffled out by the amount of falling debris.

anyway - listen to it for yourselves and see what you think it sounds link. i nearly shot out of my chair when i heard it.

( edit to add link to the extracted audio mp3 - media.putfile.com... )

[edit on 13-9-2006 by justyc]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Sounds like it would be nice to hear...... ( insert link here )

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
Sounds like it would be nice to hear...... ( insert link here )

im working on extracting the audio atm

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
whats the documentary name?

I would like to see this.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
whats the documentary name?

I would like to see this.

its called '911 - the twin towers' and was shown on bbc1

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

its called '911 - the twin towers' and was shown on bbc1

Is there any Links so I can watch this documentry myself. I must have missed it on the T.V. Thanks in advance

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone
Is there any Links so I can watch this documentry myself. I must have missed it on the T.V. Thanks in advance

the bbc does have some of its programmes available online but only for uk viewers but im not sure if this one is on their website to view. i didnt look for it on their website because even if it was there they block viewing access to non-uk persons. if you look around some 'other' places, it is now available though

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Is this it?

9/11 - The Twin Towers - Part 1
9/11 - The Twin Towers - Part 2

sanc

yes, thats the one and you need to view part two of it. i have the whole documentary in one file and the time stamp is 1:06:08 on mine

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

the bbc does have some of its programmes available online but only for uk viewers but im not sure if this one is on their website to view. i didnt look for it on their website because even if it was there they block viewing access to non-uk persons. if you look around some 'other' places, it is now available though

They block access to non UK persons??

Never knew they did that.

I can access other Channels on the Net fromm all over the Globe. Why would the block anyone. Hmmmmmmmmms weird

Thanks for the links MOD.

I dont usually come to this part of the Forum. Everything I read on here either makes me angry or makes me depressed. But I will watch them two parts later on

[edit on 13-9-2006 by spencerjohnstone]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

They block access to non UK persons??

Never knew they did that.

I can access other Channels on the Net fromm all over the Globe. Why would the block anyone. Hmmmmmmmmms weird

its because people outside the uk dont pay the bbc tv licence fee (although why they dont charge nonuk people to acces the site is beyond me as they could make a fortune there!)

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i have uploaded the file to here -

media.putfile.com...

so hopefully that link works. ive added in the witness talking just before for a marker for those watching the video and also left in the following collapse noises so you can hear the difference. (note the small, quiet gap just after the explosion sounds also)

remember, listen to this LOUD or with headphones on, but the louder the volume, the clearer the explosion noises become

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This newly released amateur footage of the WTC site on 9/11 captures several explosions below the impact zone of WTC 1. Starting from about 7:51, three bright flashes can be seen in the tower (the third is even lower down and fainter), and at least one explosion is highly audible.

video.google.com...

Have explosions in the WTC buildings been caught on video so clearly before? Seems this video footage is extremely valuable evidence. What do others think?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Poppy
This newly released amateur footage of the WTC site on 9/11 captures several explosions below the impact zone of WTC 1. Starting from about 7:51, three bright flashes can be seen in the tower (the third is even lower down and fainter), and at least one explosion is highly audible.

video.google.com...

Have explosions in the WTC buildings been caught on video so clearly before? Seems this video footage is extremely valuable evidence. What do others think?

Can you be more specific in pointing out these bright flashes? Thanks!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

its because people outside the uk dont pay the bbc tv licence fee (although why they dont charge nonuk people to acces the site is beyond me as they could make a fortune there!)

Psst I live in the UK and I dont pay the TV Licence, For 1 It is too dear, 2, Half off the programmes they puton t.v are crap anyways.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Psst I live in the UK and I dont pay the TV Licence, For 1 It is too dear, 2, Half off the programmes they puton t.v are crap anyways.

but they do make the occasional excellent program which should be available to non-uk persons wishing to view them (legally)

imagine how much the licence fee would drop and more decent programs made if they charged access fees online.

i had heard that they are planning to put their entire existing back-catalogue of tv programs online over the next few years - that woul be well worth paying for! not sure how far they are with this yet.

did you listen to the audio yet?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Poppy

not sure what flashes you are talking about but there are definate signs of 2 explosions in the lower half of the building as the second tower is falling. look at the black band in the building (which is higher than the building to the left) and watch this section as the tower is collapsing above it. there are 2 areas that appear to have be blown out yet the collapsing above hasnt reached that far yet. this occurs just after 19.43 on the vid.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I watched the first part of the documentry, Was bad enough, wathcing the 2nd part to the documentry now.

Just past the South Tower Collapsin.

Do you mean you heard the xplosion as the tower collapsed or the explosion of the folks trying to get out, from the documentry that they heard?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I watched the first part of the documentry, Was bad enough, wathcing the 2nd part to the documentry now.

Just past the South Tower Collapsin.

Do you mean you heard the xplosion as the tower collapsed or the explosion of the folks trying to get out, from the documentry that they heard?

ive extracted the audio from the vid and posted a link to the mp3 of it above in the first post so you dont have to go through the whole documentary. i left the witness in at the beginning so that you can check it against the video. its a series of explosions that can be heard but they only stand out when the volume is loud

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Sorry was too engrossed in the documentry.

Will check your link out now.

Listened to your Audio, And yes sounded like explosions.

But Could that sound not be the floors hitting each other on the way down?

What gets me though is why those in the south tower, were told to go back to their offices, that they were in no danger. When fine some must have known somethign was going on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join