It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Hat Man ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well i am going to write this because i have been reading similar confessions from various other people with regards to the Shadow Man ( im not fond of the title )
From my childhood i bore witness to an outline , the outline was in the corner or back of the room usually the bedroom as i was witnessing this shape on a night whilst in bed , the shape resembled a man of average height say 5'11 whom seemed to be dressed in a long coat or as it has been said a cape which started from the shoulders and dropped down to what seemed like the floor as i was never able to see below knee height due to being in bed
He or it wore a hat the name of which i do not know but it was like some kind of large cowboy hat ,all in all it looked remarkable the thing in Jeepers Creepers .
Now at first sight i became terrified and choose to ignored it in the hope it would vanish , but after viewing it several times i became cocky and dismissive in its appearance as a threat and all though i wished it gone it never the less remained .
I witnessed this shape perhaps three times a year over ten years up until now and i got the instinct impression it means no harm if in fact it is not just my imagination in fact i believe it is somehow looking out for us in a none involved way.
My first thought was it was a ghost of a farmer who may have worked or owned the land my house is built on from many centuries ago and as i have heard from my father that his work mate with whom also happens to live in our street has told tales of his children seeing the same image , so it is apparent it is not just me and my imagination.
So what is it if anything? What does it want if anything? Where does it come from if anywhere? Who could say not me for i have no conclusion but would like to hear from you if you have any ideas or thoughts on the subject

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I saw a large spider crawling on my computer, once or twice. I know it was a shadow spider, but large, and very disgusting. I was amazed, how it got there. Perhaps, something illusion, only.

Shadow people? No, I have never seen such, or perhaps I just didn't notice it. However, I do see shadowy figures often in the upper regions of my eyes.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think I may know what you're talking about. Up until I was around age 9 I saw a similar figure to the one you discribed around once every 3 or 4 months. I cant say that I'm completely positive it was actually there. It could've very well have been a child's imagination, mixed in with fear of the dark. I do not believe that (if it is real) it is here to harm us. I believe it is some form of a guardian. Nothing bad has ever happend to me when i saw it, so i have no reason to believe it would hurt me....my personal opinion is that, i think it watches over the people that can't do it themselves.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
yeah I know those male beings well. They are a grounding force. We are surrounded by the most amazing female spiritual beings who do all types of wonders and give boundless love. So much so that our earth would be a different place if they were allowed to manifest all the time as they wish to. So there are powerful male beings keeping everything grounded and down to earth.

They are very nice beings but they are 100% tough guys if you want to fight them. Show them respect and they are very kind. Many people see them in their homes at various times or smell their tobacco smoke. They wear military garb or anything decidedly masculine. I had one appear dressed as an American Indian Chief with a full feather headdress. Also I had one appear dressed in airforce leather flying jacket and he had battle scars on his face. I also had one appear as an ancient warrior with a group of other warriors with him riding horses and wearing animal skins.

They're basically a grounding force I believe and are the main controllers at ground level who keep the earth grounded and not overly spiritual.

So they are good guys and not to be feared. They are intimidating however!

[edit on 17-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I have had the same expierience but much more often as a child. I would almost 1 time a week see two figures standing at the post of my bed or a little further away just as i woke up. I would always feel a sence of comfort though, and when i was younger it seemed that these figures were my dad and my brother. I can never make any distinguishing features on them. It looks to me that they are in a deep shadow. Anyways now im 16 and i only see them probably 1ce every six months. Also it is usualy only 1 now and it doesnt always seem like my father but i still get that sense of comfort. Idk if this sounds corny but i almost believe them to be angels watching over us.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Shadow people aren't known to be guardians.. or angels watching over us.. they give off a very uneasy feeling.. you can see them and just somehow tell that it isn't up to no good although like juice said.. there are some very very very rare cases in which people felt safe and rather more of protected than threatined.. can't say the same for mine though ^_^

top topics

join