It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush going down slowly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
"38 percent for the Democratic candidate if the 2004 presidential election were held today......"

Key point Colonel....you keep over-looking this KEY point!!

You can harp all you want about this and that but the fact is, obviously, someone has got to replace him right?!? Answer: Look to the force....I mean, look to the first two lines.......

regards
seekerof

Muddy the waters again to hide the truth, eh, Seekof?

There are 8 candidates now. No one knows who the frontrunner will be for the Dems so 38% means nothing. Such a LARGE drop in Bush's voting base to anyone but him DOES mean somethiing.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
[machines are rigged or not, eh Col?

Most defintely. But, you know they are. Repugnants are only good for cheating and lying while clinging to the "idea" of innocence and purity. Its in their nature.

Easy Col!
Up until this administration I was a lifelong Republican myself. I dont buy into any of that right/left BU# anymore. There are bad people and there are decent people.

I do believe the Republican-owned diebold voting machines have probably been tampered with. And I do not believe Dubya has near the support we are led to believe he has. Say he wins in a "landslide," that'll prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt for me.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Listen, I never felt this way about repugnants before but I had no reason to....until the party was overtaken by neocons. Now, they have become repugnants. That's when the change happened. Check this out:

www.adbusters.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Listen, I never felt this way about repugnants before but I had no reason to....until the party was overtaken by neocons. Now, they have become repugnants. That's when the change happened. Check this out:

www.adbusters.org...

You're right, Col. The party has been hijacked by the NEO CON LUNATICS. But they are not true Republicans. They're lefties who got reeeally angry and decided to dominate the world. Since my old party is so feeble-minded as to follow these monkeys, I will no longer associate myself with the GOP.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Bush could nuke Switzerland tomorrow and tell the American people that Switzerland was behind every terrorist attack in the last 50 years, and still most Republicans would vote for him. They don't care what he does.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
Bush could nuke Switzerland tomorrow and tell the American people that Switzerland was behind every terrorist attack in the last 50 years, and still most Republicans would vote for him. They don't care what he does.

Yes, and I'd love to know why this is.
They just check their brains at the door with Bush. Kind of turns everything Rush Limbaugh used to say about conservatives being the intelligent ones on its head, doesn't it?

p.s. Not that I give a shyte what he thinks..

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a politcians are evil in my opiniin

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Yay!!!! We need to get that cock smoker outta office. Since he's been president all he has done is run this country in to the ground. This is a good start.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This poll needs to be taken with a grain of salt. They polled a whopping 788 people. Woo wee I'm sure this poll really represents the pulse of America.

I'm curious where they polled these people. Most likely in a area that is primarily democrat.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
This poll needs to be taken with a grain of salt. They polled a whopping 788 people. Woo wee I'm sure this poll really represents the pulse of America.

I'm curious where they polled these people. Most likely in a area that is primarily democrat.

See how the truth burns the repugnant? Now, since the polls are against Bush, they try to discredit them. Why weren't they discrediting them when Bush was in the 70% range?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Settle down Colonel....I'm just taking the info from the link YOU posted.
I also do not post polls...the vast majoriety are biased.
How can you call a poll of 788 people a fair and balenced poll? If the poll was based on a good % of America...I might take it seriously.

[Edited on 11/5/2003 by nyeff]

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Keep wearing those coca-cola bottle-bottomed glasses Colonel......they look good on ya......

Dude..you cry and whine on Bush....yet here's the deal.....:
PRESENT A VIABLE DEMOCRACK REPLACEMENT and you might get more than 38% voter percentage......and as pointed out.......
based on roughly 800 people.....in a democrack neighborhood.......in a democrack state majority....and probably polling them at some state wide Democrack meeting or fund-raiser or Tuperware party or something along those lines.........

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 5-11-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
How can you call a poll of 788 people a fair and balenced poll? If the poll was based on a good % of America...I might take it seriously.
[Edited on 11/5/2003 by nyeff]

In the interests of science:

1. Prevalidation of the questions and elimination of bias or leading wording.
2. Sampling technique.
3. Stating results with the accurate scientific margin of error.

Some polls get it right. Some don't. 788 out of the voting population isn't bad at all (simply so far as the numbers go). It depends on the other factors.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Bush... For or Against?

Energy_wave ... I'm against!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
against and proud of it!

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
Bush... For or Against?

Energy_wave ... I'm against!!!