It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Anti Aircraft and 911 truth video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
A Stinger MANPADS (like what they had around Bush) works a whole lot better on smaller planes (read fighter sized) and helicopters. A Boeing 757 at 500mph+ is going to get hit, and keep right on going. There was a DHL A330B4 in Bagdhad that was hit by a shoulder fired missile similar in size to the Stinger, that took out the aileron and set the wing on fire. They simply turned around and landed again.

www.michael-forman.com...

Edit to change 767 to A330B4. And link to pics.

[edit on 9/15/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Considering that most of the CARRIER CREW doesn't know where they are at any given time, I can't see using a 757 to take out a carrier. I don't know where this theory came from, but it's one of the more bizzare ones I've heard.

If moles in the military helped 911 to happen then how difficult is it for flight 77 to find it? I'm not saying that a 757 can destroy a carrier but it would be considered an act of war and maybe because it did not happen eg. those planes out of Virginia took it out that is why we had Lebanon. But Lebanon fizzled out and we are seeing the aftermath in Israel right now.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Then there would be evidence of them communicating with the hijackers. Because the captains are given an area they are supposed to stay in, that is something on the order of thousands of square miles, and it's entirely up to the captain where they are at any given time. ATLANTFLT HQ doesn't know EXACTLY where they are at any given moment. They know they're in the box, so they know they're where they need them, but they couldn't tell you "It's at exactly these coordinates."

<< 1  2  3   >>

join