It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westminster Abbey UFO footage 3 mins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Anyone seen this one before?, at first i thought it was a balloon but it stops and goes in different directions.....It's quite a good one compared to the crap that's out there.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It's quite interesting indeed.
Although, this footage looks like one I've seen before, and it was a hoax. :\

[edit on 9/13/06 by TsunamiLight]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Building in foreground is in focus at the same time the UFO is in focus. Bogus, in my amateur opinion.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Ok video,
but why the freaking hell does the guy just not watch the damned object instead of panning in and out, in and out like some annoying dope trying to break your concentration on the object?

For that alone, im going to go with a well produced fake. Because i know for sure that if i saw a silent UFO in the sky and had a video camera, I wouldnt want to waste a single second of film - westminster or no westminster, film the damn UFO man!!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I personally think it is fake and that the ufo is actually one of those escaped helium balloons that float way up into the sky for ages.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Yeah I think i'll go down the balloon route or a fake, simply due to the fact as people are saying he keeps looking at Westminster with the camera as if to say WOW !! a UFO AND Westminster together!!....

new topics

top topics

join