It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a UnIvErSaL theory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Hmmm,my former thread got trashed,but thats ok,I can use that to my advantage.
My former messy thread is dead,but this one will stay ALIVE!!!
My transformation from failure to potential success has begun.

Check out my signature,its about what may be the mind of GOD,IMO.Tell me,could these be the fundamentals of the UNIVERSE?

If you get confuse at first,then good.You will know why later on.

^^^this is a clue to the purpose and existance of this thread
Note:that symbol doesn't mean that I hate/like the Jews or Israel,I'm using this for some other purpose.I hope I don't get in trouble like Mel Gibson.

Anyway,you're gonna have some tough times understanding what I'm going to say(or type)and you might have to spare alot of time if you get involved on this thread,whether its reading or posting.
But come back to this thread once in a while,I got a strange feeling about this one.

One last thing,I certainly know that there are intelligent people on this site,I'm hoping I could get lots of help,thoughts and opinions on this thread.Thanks!!!

[edit on 13-9-2006 by tormentor]

[edit on 13-9-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tormentor
Hmmm,my former thread got trashed,but thats ok,I can use that to my advantage.
My former messy thread is dead,but this one will stay ALIVE!!!
My transformation from failure to potential success has begun.

Check out my signature,its about what may be the mind of GOD,IMO.Tell me,could these be the fundamentals of the UNIVERSE?

If you get confuse at first,then good.You will know why later on.

^^^this is a clue to the purpose and existance of this thread
Note:that symbol doesn't mean that I hate/like the Jews or Israel,I'm using this for some other purpose.I hope I don't get in trouble like Mel Gibson.

Anyway,you're gonna have some tough times understanding what I'm going to say(or type)and you might have to spare alot of time if you get involved on this thread,whether its reading or posting.
But come back to this thread once in a while,I got a strange feeling about this one.

One last thing,I certainly know that there are intelligent people on this site,I'm hoping I could get lots of help,thoughts and opinions on this thread.Thanks!!!

A universal theory? - what universal theory would that be? That god might think of everything and nothing? The star of David is a clue? Youv'e lost me now.
A little more information without the babbling please. Your potential success hasn't begun yet!

Maybe god smokes cannabis, maybe god plays halo2 on xbox or Final Fantasy 9 on PS2, maybe he drives a stagecoach bus or is a pilot for easyjet.
What difference does it make?

three cats and a dog and a half penny mojo in your back pocket

G

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It seems the Mods moved this thread from ATS to BTS.
I should have mention that this thread is about more than just religion(s).
Oh well,this theory of mine might have its origins in morality.

I'm not using that symbol because it represents the star of david.I've found out something else!!!It maybe has something to do with the universe and how things operate inside it.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i just realize something,this thread might be better off in the RATS forum,or not.

Note:Moderators please delete this thread!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
A wee bit more explaining would do instead of closing the thread. Unless you world conquest has stopped (only kidding)

G

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
this theory could lead to dangerous results if certain people know how to use it
so i'll put it in the RATS,when i have enough points

[edit on 2-10-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Come on you got my interest when you first posted.

I might even agree!!!!

Danger - ha I laugh in the face of danger, Danger is my third to last middle name (sorry just interested)

u2u me with info if you want

G

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
So far i've live my life,a VERY MIXED LIFE i might add,and years ago something hit me.Because of my mixed life I started seeing these connections,these OPPOSITE connections and later on I thought I could find the meaning and functions of the universe,in a general way at least.
I also thought of how number 3 is involve in all of this.I also thought how is number 3 so common in life?

here's how I thought of applying number 3 to everything.
.black,gray,white
.red,blue,yellow
.visible,transparent,invisible
.good,neutral,evil
.everything,something,nothing

we live in a world of MIX things,also look at my avatar!
if someone knows how to use this info,then things could get worse,better or stay the same
other numbers will get involve as well

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tormentor
So far i've live my life,a VERY MIXED LIFE i might add,and years ago something hit me.Because of my mixed life I started seeing these connections,these OPPOSITE connections and later on I thought I could find the meaning and functions of the universe,in a general way at least.
I also thought of how number 3 is involve in all of this.I also thought how is number 3 so common in life?

here's how I thought of applying number 3 to everything.
.black,gray,white
.red,blue,yellow
.visible,transparent,invisible
.good,neutral,evil
.everything,something,nothing

we live in a world of MIX things,also look at my avatar!
if someone knows how to use this info,then things could get worse,better or stay the same
other numbers will get involve as well

You will probably find that EVERYONE has had a mixed life and everyone see's patterns in their day to day living. i.e getting a number 66 bus and it takes 6 minutes to get to your work at 6606 sixth avenue. These things are nothing more than coincidence. You could easily argue for the application of any number as being significant but as I said its no more than coincidence.

G

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Crap!!!!!the title of this thread isn't accurate!!!

Moderators I need your help!Can one of you change the title to
A Spiritual UnIvErSaL Theory.Your help would be appreciated,I think now I know what to put on this thread.

some
God
some :hail
evil
some
Themselves
some might :hail
thers,like aliens for example or influential people!
This universe is truly mixed with darkness,light,and maybe neutrality!?

new topics

top topics

join