It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

request for new section

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
i was wondering if it wouldnt be a good idea to have a new section called 'investigations' or 'special reports' or something.

i know we already have a research forum but i was thinking more along the lines of people who actually phsycially go out and investigate something, like jack tripper with his excellent pentagon cameras thread or valhall and her katrina victims thread. that way it could be separated from research forum which is mostly web-based research.

that way, important threads like these dont get lost in amongst the other sections.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by justyc]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I don't really see the validity. There would be so few threads that it would hardly warrant its own forum, and posts of that nature could just be stickied or linked to in a summary stickied post or something, like has already been done in a lot of forums.

But threads like that do deserve attention, so maybe some other way could be worked out?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
well perhaps the creation of a separate investigation forum might spur more members to get out and look into things wherever possible. most people nowadays have digital cameras/phones & some can also take film footage. there are plenty of stories around which could do with some local investigation.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Yeah, Ill admit that's what I thought. If you put it there, they will come.

But of course you don't want to encourage people to do illegal things, which is what some might do to get a pic of some antenna or something. Pros and cons everywhere.

top topics

join