It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bent Bucket is new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
This is a brief introduction from the Bent Bucket. I now await the cheer and applause that must greet all new members

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
YAY!!! WHOOHOO!! A new member!

Nah, seriously [/fanfare]: Hi, and welcome to ats, BentBucket.

Now Ive got to say, that's one odd name. How did you come up with that?

Now please excuse me while I kill the fly buzzing around in my office . . .

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Name was chosen as a result of listening to too much Aphex Twin when in my younger days and indulging in high GI food along with copious vaccines that I self administered.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Uhh huh . . .

You learn something new everyday

I don't know if you've been lurking long here or what, so I'll just assume that you've just found ATS.

As a starting point, youll want to go to the help page. Just about everything you would ever want to know is at the ATS Help Files. Have a look at everything there. Start with clicking the Quick Guide up the top.

The AboveTopSecret main page has most of the stuff you would probably want to read, there being around 50 forums on about anything you'd ever want to discuss, such as 9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies, Aliens & UFOs, Secret Societies, Weaponry, Space Exploration, and even Mythical Beasts.

In addition, BelowTopSecret has a lot of stuff as well, such as the Dreams & Personal Predictions thread, as well as discussions on Movies, Music, Literature, and Computer Help. It is used for the more off topic stuff.

The other one, Politics@ATS, is a place to discuss politics (as political discussions are not allowed on ATS because they usually become heated).

On the main ATS page, there are a number of features you can use to help with browsing around the site, like the New Posts button, which lists all recent posts on the board, or the myATS page, which shows you all the recent threads you have posted in, as well as a snapshot view of any forums you are interested in. If you want to add or change these subscribed forums, click the circled button:

Click Image to Expand:

The list down the side is all my subscribed threads. It shows who last posted as well.

If you want advice or are confused about something, feel free to post in the Board Questions & Business thread, email me at this address, or send a User2User message to one of the moderators from your Member Centre page. To see a list of all the mods, go to the ATS mainpage and scroll down. Towards the bottom and to the left there is a list titled 'AboveTopSecret.com Staff'. You can send a U2U to anyone listed there even if you do not have the mandatory 20 posts.

This here is a great post explaining how to get the little image under your name on ATS as well (be warned, the graphics need an update!).

I hope this helps, if you needed it. Good luck

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
My main interest lies in resisting human microchipping along with other areas. What would be the best area to post in that particular field? I will go through the help list and I have know about ATS for awhile just havent had the time to contribute.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by BentBucket]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Tough one, but I'd say forums like Science & Technology, Military & Government Projects, Medical Issues & Conspiracies, and possibly New World Order could help.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Welcome BentBucket!

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Man I cant even remember being advised so much by moderators. I almost feel as though I have new friends

Seriously thanks for the advise and I can I advise a new heading that covers biometrics, human chipping and DNA banks?

As the modetators do delete posts if they do not think it fits into the guidelines of the thread , i don't want to annoy anyone.

BB

[edit on 13-9-2006 by BentBucket]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hi BentBucket,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS,tinWiki.orG and Ignorance Denied.

Please take a moment to read the Terms And Conditions Of Use of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP.

Smokin' BQB Threads is the one stop place for all your ATS Board Questions & Business.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting.

Wyatt43

new topics

top topics

join