It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If a pancake theory then floors should be intact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I believe there are several that can help on this subject. If the pancake theory is correct and the floors were weakened by fire and thus fell. Should not the floors have piled pretty much intact until the bottom, or is that not feasible in respect.
Was it the makeup of the floor grid or something else that caused the building to turn to micro dust, even the victims turned to micro dust.

We have had five years to find the answer and yet. We are stilling debating the points, was it fire or explosives. Were additives in the fuel that may have helped the building turn to dust or was it just the weight of the building that was 31 years old.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Actually, I think the feds discounted the pancake theory. Perhaps they realized how ridiculous it was.

I thinkl they are trying to sell the "truss failure/structural failure" theory now.

But I suppose one would expect a stack of panckakes an the bottom of the central core if the pancake theory was true.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Actually, I think the feds discounted the pancake theory. Perhaps they realized how ridiculous it was.

I thinkl they are trying to sell the "truss failure/structural failure" theory now.

But I suppose one would expect a stack of panckakes an the bottom of the central core if the pancake theory was true.

I recently saw a History channel documentary (I may have the channel wrong) interviewing the WTC chief architecht. He fully explained the reasons the WTC collapsed. That show seems to corroborate your comments as I recall.

join