It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daniel Smith's Death "Unnatural"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Now Wecht is bringing in the fact that young Daniel was on anti-depressants.

This is turning into a very carefully crafted attempt to deflect attention from the real cause of death, and possible complicity from those involved, imo.

Or is this another sad statistic regarding the dangers of antidepressants, especially in our youth? By the way, what ever happened to letting time heal the wounds of a broken heart? Why should this require intervention? It's a part of the the human condition that has always existed. Very sad if this comes to be a factor in his death.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The latest article stated Daniel began taking the anti-depressants "four to six weeks ago." That is enough time, I think, for any untoward reaction to manifest itself. I still have a strong feeling there was an additional influence present on the day the young man died, and this second autopsy and investigation is designed to cloud the record and hide the facts.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
According to the new resident expert Cyril Wecht. That must mean it was accidental. A tragic accident.

Wecht, who was hired by Anna Nicole Smith to perform a follow-up autopsy, said Daniel had been taking a "quite low" dosage of prescription anti-depression medication.

"It is possible we might be dealing with one of those tragic and cumulative and drug-related deaths where somebody inadvertently takes two or three different kinds of drugs, each of which has a central nervous system effect," he said Monday night on CNN's "Larry King Live."

link

"tragic and cumulative and drug-related deaths where somebody inadvertently takes two or three different kinds of drugs, each of which has a central nervous system effect"

What the heck is that supposed to mean?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I guess that's what it means. Nothing to see here folks, move along now.

A planned jury inquest into the death of Daniel Smith may be canceled if tests show that that the son of reality TV star Anna Nicole Smith died of natural causes after all, a legal official in the Bahamas said Wednesday.

Chief Magistrate Roger Gomez said authorities are reconsidering the need for the inquest, which had been scheduled for Oct. 23 and was to include Anna Nicole Smith among the witnesses.

link

They are trying to sweep the whole thing under the rug, imo. Can't have the place getting a bad name on account of its newest permanent resident. Not like it didn't start out as a pirate haven and drug running center to beging with, or anything.

Maybe there truly isn't anything more to this than the tragic, untimely death of a young man. My gut instinct tells me there is much more to it than that. Sadly, the real truth, for Daniel's sake, may now never be known.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

As rumors swirled about 20-year-old Daniel Smith's death at his mother's hospital bedside, head coroner Linda Virgill last week labeled the case "suspicious" and called for an inquest that could lead to criminal charges.

The air of mystery began to lift this week, however, as judicial officials removed Virgill from the case, citing unspecified remarks she made to the media. Authorities said tests could show Smith died of natural causes _ meaning no inquest would be needed.

A death certificate has been issued for Daniel with the cause listed as pending _ a move that officials say is not unusual _ and Scott said Anna Nicole is considering a Bahamas burial for her son.

link

Image trumps truth and substance, again.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Mr. Wecht seems to think Daniel ingested this lethal combination of drugs by accident, unknowingly setting himself up for death. I want to know, WHERE DID HE GET THE METHADONE, AND WHY WAS HE USING IT?

Toxicology tests showed Daniel Smith had methadone, Zoloft and Lexapro in his system when he died Sept. 10 in a hospital room in the Bahamas where his former Playboy playmate mother was recuperating from giving birth to a daughter, according to Cyril Wecht.

"The fact that we have these drugs and the levels of the drugs overwhelmingly and most logically point to this being a tragic, accidental, drug-related death," Wecht told The Associated Press from his home in the Pittsburgh area.

Wecht, who performed the autopsy in the Bahamas, said Smith apparently died from a "classical" combination of the drugs which had a lethal "cumulative effect on the central nervous system."

link

Pardon my French, but I think this Wecht character is full of CRAP! Oh, he's a doctor alright, a SPIN DOCTOR.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Nancy Grace interviewed Anna Nicole's mother who claims that Daniel was murdered. But the part that really caught my attention was that Nancy said that the drugs in his system was 7 times the normal amount. I don't know if that's true because I've been searching online and cannot find any information about that. And I'm not so sure that what Nancy Grace says is credible anyway.

Source: www.entertainmentwise.com...

His grandmother Virgie Arthur is unable to accept that his death was accidental she claims that Daniel Wayne “didn’t take an overdose.” She said to the Sun: “It was murder. The levels of drugs in his body are way too high. Someone has to pay.”

I agree that something is not right with this situation. Anna Nicole probably had some enemies because of the court case that involved the estate of her late husband. It makes me wonder if this really may be a murder case.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
How many are dying in Iraq - how many from famine? - didnt Live8 mean anything ? I appreciate a mothers mourning but please in a world wracked with so much suffering - we fight over the rights and wrongs of one. Its a sad world where tabloid/reality personalities take over from the real world. Perhaps the Cuban Missile crises was less important cos a movie star died. This isnt conspiracy its tabloid news - smell the coffee there are bigger things happening.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Somehow, I get the impression something big is at stake behind the scenes here. This young man was also possibly male heir to a multi-million dollar fortune. Too many circumstances and situations coming to a head at once. This thing is sending up red flags all over the place, but it seems that everyone is looking the other way and listening to this Wecht character and his blather.

There's the move to the Bahamas, the birth of the daughter, the death of the son, the previous sudden death of her primary adversary in the fued over her ex's money (not to mention the old guy died a year after marrying her), the informal vows with her personal attorney, the patrimony suit from her ex-boyfriend, and now the resignation of her Bahamanian representative, in what was described as a less than amicable parting of ways.

Michael Scott said he was unsettled by Smith's decision to exchange vows with her boyfriend even before she made funeral arrangements for Daniel Smith, her 20-year-old son who died Sept. 10. People magazine bought photos of the ceremony, which was not a legal wedding and was held aboard a catamaran on Sept. 28 in waters off Nassau, Bahamas.

Scott, who was also the attorney for Daniel Smith's estate, said he decided to withdraw effective Tuesday after consulting with his partners. He said he has notified Anna Nicole Smith in writing.

link

Maybe Mr. Scott is one of those rare lawyers, a man of conscience who acts on principal in the face of unacceptable behavior.

I reject the notion that this young man's death has no relevance due to bigger issues playing out around us simultaneously. The little battle is always a part of the larger fight, and every unnecessary death needs to be explained. The fact Daniel lived a tabloid life is also irrelevant, in that the circumstances surrounding his death may, upon investigation, be helpful to others in avoiding a similar fate.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Something is out of whack with this boy's death. Anybody who has had any exposure to Anna Nicole Smith knows she can be flighty at times, and that isn't a judgment, just an observation.

Add in the fact that she may or may not receive hundreds of millions of dollars from her late husband's estate, and the fact that she was just granted permanent residency in the Bahamas. Didn't her principal opponent in the fight over the stipulations of the will recently die suddenly, as well?

link

When hundreds of millions of dollars are involved, and you just moved to the Bahamas, and people around you start dying suddenly, I start to wonder what is going on.

Your implying she paid someone to posion both her own son and her ex-husbands people, throw in her lawyer quitting and it looks like she may have done it. But I don't know.
Sad through.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm not pointing the finger at anyone in particular, just in that general direction. It doesn't strike me that it was Anna herself, maybe someone around her acting on what they thought would be her (and their) best interests under the circumstances.

Let's face it, with Anna's past behavior, much of it in public, it may be true that she needs someone to look after her full time. Throw in the millions, and the ante goes up considerably.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I guess, but there is still no proof of that. I'm going to call it a night anyway. Post any news on the TV.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join