It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daniel Smith's Death "Unnatural"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Something isn't right about the death of Anna Nicole's son, Daniel Smith, shortly after he went to the Bahamas to visit his mother following the birth of her daughter at Doctor's Hospital in Nassau.

Conflicting reports of the events immediately preceding the young man's death, and the coroner's finding that "the death was not natural," have me wordering just exactly what happened to end Daniel's life.

The coroner's statements came in the wake of a story in the Nassau Guardian that Daniel Smith suffered a "massive heart attack" and that antidepressants had been found in his system. The newspaper said that Daniel was seen "vomiting uncontrollably" shortly before his death.

Police on Tuesday sought to downplay the Guardian report.

"That's just talk," Reginald Ferguson, the assistant commissioner of the Royal Bahamian Police Force, told the Associated Press. "We have no evidence at this time to suggest that."

"[Daniel Smith] was supposedly asleep in the chair in the room and didn't seem to wake up. It would appear from our report that the mother had gotten up, saw him in the chair and he appeared to be sound asleep. She tried to wake him up, he was unresponsive and she sounded the alarm.

It just doesn't add up to me. Something is dreadfully wrong with this picture, I'm almost sure of it.

Anna Nicole Smith, 38, was in the Bahamas to give birth to her daughter, whose name--and father--has yet to be divulged. Prime Minister, Perry Christie, confirmed at a news conference Monday that the TrimSpa spokesmodel had been granted permanent residency to the country last week.

link

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
maybe he killed himself.
killed himself because he is the father?!!?!?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It is being reported, various depressants and drugs WERE in his system.

I feel a law suit against ANNA coming up.

She obvioulsy didnt keep a good enough tab on her lifestyles perscriptions.

Neglegent homicide?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Something is out of whack with this boy's death. Anybody who has had any exposure to Anna Nicole Smith knows she can be flighty at times, and that isn't a judgment, just an observation.

Add in the fact that she may or may not receive hundreds of millions of dollars from her late husband's estate, and the fact that she was just granted permanent residency in the Bahamas. Didn't her principal opponent in the fight over the stipulations of the will recently die suddenly, as well?

E. Pierce Marshall, who feuded for years with former Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith over his father's oil fortune, has died, his spokesman said Friday (June 23, 2006). He was 67.

Marshall died unexpectedly earlier this week in the Dallas area from a brief and extremely aggressive infection, the family said in a written statement released through spokesman David Margulies. He declined to provide additional details about Marshall's death on Tuesday.

link

When hundreds of millions of dollars are involved, and you just moved to the Bahamas, and people around you start dying suddenly, I start to wonder what is going on.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'm going to cast my vote for heroin overdose. Possibly mixed with prescription drugs. But most certainly it will be drugs. His mother will exert financial pressure to squash it but it will come out.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I heard this morning that they found antidepressants in his system and a witness reported him throwing up repeatedly in the hospital prior.
My question would be why didn't this witness report to the numerous doctors and nurses running around about this kid? This did take place in a hospital where they could have saved his life.

They also reported it was an overdose of the medicine. Poor kid! With your mother being Anna Nicole I would be on antidepressants too. He probably was wanting to make sure his happiness for the new baby would be obvious and OD'd on the drug so he could be happier.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Daniel's death has now been labeled "suspicious", and a formal inquiry will be required.

Her Majesty's Coroner Linda P. Virgill scheduled the inquest for the week of Oct. 23, saying it "is the right course of action." If jurors at the inquest decide a crime took place, the case would be sent to the attorney general's office, authorities said.

link

I don't know why they need to wait six weeks to hold the inquest, but I hope it is done properly and entirely above board.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The spin is starting. Anna's lawyer is already out defending her in the press, talking abut how she tried to revive her son and was so distraught she had a memory lapse following sedation and had to be reminded her son had died. Why is he doing this, other than to try and stir up sympathy for her? Should that be necessary, under the circumstances?

"The devastation and grief over Daniel's sudden death coupled with the sedation has been so extreme that Anna Nicole experienced memory loss of the event," attorney Michael Scott said.

Police also revealed that a third person was in the hospital room at the time of the death.

But Scott said that the third person was another one of Anna Nicole Smith's attorneys, Howard K. Stern.

Authorities said they believe they know what killed Smith but were waiting for a toxicology report to confirm the findings.

link

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Remind me again why we should care about the death of some bimbo's brother?

Gotta lova America's fascination with pop culture...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It wasn't her brother, it was her son.

I don't think anyone would care if it were just a brother.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Nice bedside manner, doc. Very callous. I could care less that this young man is Anna Nicole's son, but the circumstances of the death are suspicious and there may be foul play involved. A conspiracy to commit murder even.

I care because I care about the sanctity of human life. Isn't that part of what the Hippocratic Oath is about, or was it the Hypocritic Oath you took?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Nice bedside manner, doc. Very callous. I could care less that this young man is Anna Nicole's son, but the circumstances of the death are suspicious and there may be foul play involved. A conspiracy to commit murder even.

I care because I care about the sanctity of human life. Isn't that part of what the Hippocratic Oath is about, or was it the Hypocritic Oath you took?

You care so much that you would post on a conspiracy message board? lol

Mariella

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yes. You have a problem with that? This is really the only avenue available to me to try and bring attention to this case. What's the matter doc, not an important enough issue to waste your precious time on? Do you see my interest as prurient? I assure you Anna makes me go limp.

Also, I think opiates may very well be involved, maybe even the cause of death. I have a little crusade of my own going against opiate abuse, and it saddens me to see so many lives lost needlessly to the opiate culture we live in.

Finally, its my thread and I can pick whatever conspiratorial topic I want with a medical issue involved, so if you don't like it, or are just going to ridicule it without basis (trolling), maybe you should butt out?

[edit on 14-9-2006 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hi guys n gals. Last I checked the topic wasn't each other. Keep it that way.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Is this an effort to clarify the cause of Daniel's death, or further confuse the issues surrounding it?

The family's pathologist will arrive from the United States on Saturday and will perform the autopsy on Sunday, Virgill said. She said Smith's family requested it but did not specify which of her relatives did so.

Police who were called to the Nassau hospital did not find anything in Smith's room to suggest a crime had been committed or evidence of drugs, authorities said.

Smith supports the decision to launch an inquest, according to her Bahamian attorney, Michael Scott. "She fully wants this process to take place and she wishes the public to not jump to conclusions and to wait for the conclusion of the proceedings," Scott said Thursday.

link

We'll just have to wait and see if the findings are in agreement, or not. There must be a compelling reason for the family to request this additional autopsy. I can only speculate they are hoping to refute the results of the first one.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So is this poor soul's death going to turn into a media circus like you all did for Terry Schiavo, too?

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Is it that intresting if someone dies from drugs ?

I do know people who partied hard in their teens and earlier 20s only to die between 30-40 from massive heartattacks all caused by consuming drugs of all sorts, so it wouldnt suprise me if the same thing happened here too.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
How, in the name of all that is holy, does this situation compare to the Schiavo case, which I, in terms of you all, made no comment on whatsoever?

Again, if you have nothing relevant to add, please refrain from posting to my thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

How, in the name of all that is holy, does this situation compare to the Schiavo case,

Both are being treated as a public matter and a media spectacle.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Ok, that is a pretty general relation, and none of the specifics of the cases have anything else in common.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join