It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm paranoid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Very paranoid. I constantly feel like I'm being watched or followed. Not in a threatening manner, more like I'm just being watched.

It has crossed over into my dreams too. Everytime I look behind myself in a dream, I always see a person just looking away from me. And there is somtimes that moment of eye-contact, where I know a person is thinking about me...

What the hell is wrong? I assume it's not normal...

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I get that as well from time to time, like i'm being watched by something or someone. I know animals seem to have the ability to 'feel' the presence of the unknown, my cat for example sometimes sits and stares at nothing and then freaks out runs around and keeps staring at what appears to be nothing at all. Sometimes it's creepy watching her. I think the 6th sense kicks in stronger for some people than others, possibly those more in tune or on a higher frequency to possibly the paranormal. It's interesting tho.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Maybe because you are infact being watched in real life it is so overwhelmingly significant that it also haunts your dreams? Being paranoid and actually being watched are two different descriptions or words. Are you infact being watched? You obviously feel it's non-threatening, so what is your gut feeling about it then? Sometimes..we miss things in our daily life consciously therfore as a reminder or more indepth feeling/visualization we dream about those things we miss, hence they are picked up subconsciously and relayed to us the best way we know how-dreams.

Tell me more because I do have a feeling about what this might mean but not real sure yet if it fits.
Mags

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Lol, I'd tell you more, but ever since I posted, I can't seem to remember any dreams. I'll try tonight, see what happens...

top topics

join