It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Details Regarding the Confiscated Security Videos Of Pentagon Attack.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You have voted Jack Tripper for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Thanks Jack... very awesome work! I know the recognition is not the important issue, but in my opinion the WATS vote DOES show how many people you have reached... and that IS the point right?

Originally posted by WolfofWar

Ofcourse, our own government's testimony doesnt need to be scrutinized either, after all, they have a problem keeping theyre mouths shut.

You have voted WolfofWar for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

I was aware of the first one... I saw the video clip of that speech, but I never saw the second one!

But I do have a friend who is a mechanic on those "white planes" that have those orders....

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The more "crazy" conspiracy theories exist, the more we have an abdominal "signal-to-noise" ratio whereby the material pointing to the real conspiracies become harder and harder to discern. Hiding in plain sight if you will.

If the government created a well thought out plan [from their point of view] to meet a specific goal [that only they know what the goal is] and then proceed step by step to execute their plan....

And if it is not in their plan to include us in their confidence....
HOW is it a conspiracy?

It may be a dastardly deed from our point of view, but hardly a conspiracy IMHO

I favor Werner von Braun's concept of created enemies to keep the war budget coffers at peak levels so they can create and test new toys... After all we are at #2 on von Braun's list and have been talking about #3 and #4...

[Number 1 was the Russians... we have beat that horse to death, yes?]

I find it interesting that he quit NASA two years after being appointed to being NASA's rep at the Pentagon and his adament stand of space weapons...

couple of quotes from our government...

Full transcript:

HOST: Alright Fred, you and a few other journalists were in the Oval Office with the President, right? And he says catching Osama bin Laden is not job number one?

BARNES: Well, he said, look, you can send 100,000 special forces, that’s the figure he used, to the mountains of Pakistan and Afghanistan and hunt him down, but he just said that’s not a top priority use of American resources. His vision of a war on terror is one that involves intelligence to find out from people, to get tips, to follow them up and break up plots to kill Americans before they occur. That’s what happened recently in that case of the planes that were to be blown up by terrorists, we think coming from England, and that’s the top priority. He says, you know, getting Osama bin Laden is a low priority compared to that.

SOURCE

Full transcript:

BUSH: The terrorists attacked us and killed 3,000 of our citizens before we started the freedom agenda in the Middle East.

QUESTION: What did Iraq have to do with it?

BUSH: What did Iraq have to do with what?

QUESTION: The attack on the World Trade Center.

BUSH: Nothing. Except it’s part of — and nobody has suggested in this administration that Saddam Hussein ordered the attack. Iraq was a — Iraq — the lesson of September 11th is take threats before they fully materialize, Ken. Nobody’s ever suggested that the attacks of September the 11th were ordered by Iraq.

SOURCE

But we shouldn't question our government... they know whats best for us...

But when Bush made the announcement that anyone not believing the official version of 911 was a traitor... that set my hair on end...

Seems its now terrorism to question... even though polls show 42% of Americans believe something was up... [and higher world wide]

So everyone go back to their football games, their beer and television... go to work and pay your taxes... and be happy... leave the boys alone.... you couldn't do anything about it anyway....

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This of course is all important information and quite relelvant today.

Smoking gun or not the blatant suppression of evidence and sequestering of data is appalling and most certainly IS indicative of foul play.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

You have voted Jack Tripper for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month

Damn Jack, I must say this is one of the best and most thorough investigations I've seen on this subject. You're doing a good job. Can't wait to see what's next.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
great post! i can't believe after 10 pages of replies, i was the first to give the OP stars for the post?

bug in the ATS code, or just an anomaly?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
HOW is it a conspiracy?

con·spir·a·cy
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Sorry for bumping, I'm going to go over this thread, but I would like to quickly ask if there's been any follow up on the people who saw one of the confiscated videos. Quotes I've read say they were shocked and in horror with what they saw, has anyone tried to talk with these individuals who repeatedly watched one of the tapes*(hotel one)? (sorry if this has been addressed prior, I'm going to check the thread now)

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Guess we will just have to wait for the footage from the cameras to leak more and then sooner or later the Pentagon hit will have its Zapruder film.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenogears
Sorry for bumping, I'm going to go over this thread, but I would like to quickly ask if there's been any follow up on the people who saw one of the confiscated videos. Quotes I've read say they were shocked and in horror with what they saw, has anyone tried to talk with these individuals who repeatedly watched one of the tapes*(hotel one)? (sorry if this has been addressed prior, I'm going to check the thread now)

Hi Xenogears.

I used to post as Jack Tripper here so I am the researcher that posted this thread.

Yes we have tried, no we have not found them.

The article never said what hotel it was at and a lot of people supposed it was the Sheraton but the video has not been released and the manager wouldn't even talk to us.

Frankly I beleive that if there was any truth to the story that it was probably at the DoubleTree regarding the video that was already released.

Even though it doesn't show much there was a lot of "shock and horror" on that day so I'm sure the employees who saw it could have been described as having that reaction.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I thought Id give this a bump for people who have missed it but I was linked to this from another thread.....its amazing whats actually in ATS when one manages to sift through the rubbish and find an absolute gem like this....thankyou to the OP for doing this....this is definatley one of the most thought out threads I have ever read.....

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I too got the lead from another thread. I checked out the link to the Pentagon video list, and it is now defunct...404. The OP may be interested to know two policeman near or at the Citgo station that day have said the same thing about the flightpath it was to the left of the station. The docu may be on Youtube.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-11-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Due to which member demand is this thread under close scrutiny? just give me their names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Advancedboy

Hi,
Click on the yellow warning for the explanation, it is not specific to this particular thread.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Very good posting. I question how the FBI or whatever intelligence agency was involved in locating all of the surveillance cameras prior to 911 in order to ensure that no surveillance tapes were missed and so that no one would be able to view anything from that fateful day within hours after the attack on the Pentagon. This surveillance issue is a key to many 911 issues. I will attempt to explain why this is so important.

This type of pre-operational 911 planning concern would have been worked by a special team and would have in the months prior to 911 would have known of where the cameras were located and which cameras needed to be removed and have their surveillance tapes confiscated in a timely manner to ensure no one let the cat out of the bag. Once the team in question had some initial information to verify, they would have had to do a walk around and physically look for what cameras could disprove the official story coming from the government.

Once the team identified the cameras and surveillance systems, they could have been hacked and watched from a remote location on the day of 911. After the missile attack on the Pentagon, the special team would have had to go from location to location confiscating camera surveillance footage and or removing cameras before anyone had time to view the video surveillance from that fateful day. This act would have had to be pre-planned out and from all indications it was done with great pre-planning proficiency and with total access to areas not usually available from investigating agencies.

Someone should question if anyone remembers someone or some small business concern that came around prior to 911 to inquire about the surveillance systems in place and the total number of cameras and the geographic location of where the cameras were mounted. I believe that there may exist tapes not confiscated by the FBI that show the pre-planning team doing their planning prior to 911. That footage could reveal faces, vehicles and other important data that could implicate someone or some agency.

What I am saying is that this surveillance camera issue is a key lead and should be worked for leads leading up to the event of 911. In the days, weeks or months prior to 911, I believe some clues will be discovered that will lead to who was involved in gathering intelligence on all surveillance cameras in such a wide area near the Pentagon side that would have been visible to such camera coverage.

This is a good posting and should be followed up on in whatever area will lead to more evidence that 911 was and still is a ongoing cover-up of the highest order.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join