It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mideast Chatter: Nuclear Strike On U.S. Soil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Don,t know if this will ease anyones minds but the chatter over here doesn,t expand to these kinds of rumours

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
What sucks it that it is only a matter of time. We can sit in denial and think that it won't, but damn if we will not wake up one morning to a crisis to make 9/11 look like a flea fart.

Our country is in the middle of a war that we are fighting over there so it does not come here. THis is the truth. It could only be a matter of time before we are honestly defending ourselves on a daily basis in our own country. I am not for war, but I am for the protection of myself and my fellow citizens. They allow us to stay armed and crazy with conspiracy, so I am not worried about the NWO quite yet. I am more worried about religious fanatics, on both sides.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yes I believe that another attack is going to occur in the future and maybe even the near future. For example, when some friends and I go for a bodyboarding sesh, I almost always proclaim: "hey look, a big fricken set is coming". It turns out the big wave I thought I saw never came, and so we just wait it out till some nice ridable sets roll in. Thats when I laugh and say they will eventually come. Of course, the big swells hit when i'm not there.. so?? hmm Maybe a terrorist attack won't happen when I am there to experience it! Sweet!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I,m pretty sure a big attack WILL come.

As in the words of Vera Lynn

"Don,t know where, don,t know when''

but the overwhelming feeling is that it will be from a seriously disallusioned westerner.NOT a religious fanatic

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If they do make a nuclear attack, it will be in chicago. Bombing a major city in the middle of the country sends the message that they can attack even the heart of the USA, not to mention the fallout from prevailing winds and the close proximity to the largest freshwater lakes in the world, disaster and chaos will most likely ensue. Why else would they come up through mexico if the targets were east or west coast?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
If they do make a nuclear attack, it will be in chicago. Bombing a major city in the middle of the country sends the message that they can attack even the heart of the USA, not to mention the fallout from prevailing winds and the close proximity to the largest freshwater lakes in the world, disaster and chaos will most likely ensue. Why else would they come up through mexico if the targets were east or west coast?

You might be on to something, but a likely alternative is that they just came through mexico to blend in with the other thousands of illegals that come pouring in.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astygia

You might be on to something, but a likely alternative is that they just came through mexico to blend in with the other thousands of illegals that come pouring in.

A few months ago there was a topic going on about a writer who claimed that Al Qaeda already has dirty bombs brought into the US. If that's true, it's not the question anymore how and where they will do it, but when.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
... will a nuke set off in America set in the NWO?

Yes, the only thing that will happen after the nuke is that the new world order will lift it's ugly head to destroy america completely and finally.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   

If they do make a nuclear attack, it will be in chicago.

One thing for sure, they won't nuke Dallas or Houston. Too close to crawford for comfort.

Personally I kinda hope they take out Detroit. Never been there but I hear that it is just dirty and kind of an eyesore. Seems like 500 buildings or so go up in smoke there, every halloween anyways, might as finish the job.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

One thing for sure, they won't nuke Dallas or Houston. Too close to crawford for comfort.

Personally I kinda hope they take out Detroit. Never been there but I hear that it is just dirty and kind of an eyesore. Seems like 500 buildings or so go up in smoke there, every halloween anyways, might as finish the job.

I really don't think you needed to go there. Those comments were totally uncalled for.

And I'd add that IF Detroit was a target, then that would be the first strong evidence for me that our government really was behind an attack. Because Detroit represents a problem for the U.S. government that isn't being fixed: a high concentration of low-income, high unemployment minorities that have basically been left to rot in a dying economic environment with nothing short of a "Grapes of Wrath" migration as their only viable solution for breaking free. Detroit, while "dirty" to you, should be a living reminder to us as American citizens (just as the debacle of Katrina was) that out government doesn't really give a flying # about us, if we're not the right color, or don't have the right denomination in our pocket. And a PROBLEM like Detroit is not even a logical target for an external group to choose if they want to hurt the U.S. government. As your callous comemnts relect...it would be the "easy way out" for the U.S. government.

I cannot understand how some one can decide so off-handedly that the "unsightly nature" of a low-income community would qualify it as a sacrifice. I sense there's some one who needs to go outside and interact with their fellow man.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Whether or not 'nukes-&/or-dirty bombs'
are in the hands of AQ cells in the USA is True or just Hyperbole
is one question....

but in the link posted by Psychomike:

Originally posted by Psychomike

My comment:

This link will take you to several links.

civildefense.blogdrive.com...

I read another important question found in the Lead-In Paragraph (@ above link)

Two Americans believe they have spotted Adnan el-Shukrijumah,
the al-Qaida operative identified as 'the next Mohamed Atta'
at a location near Bakersfield, Calif., but have been unable to get the
FBI or Homeland Security to investigate.

This reminds me of the FBI, counter-intelligence and other agencies Apparent
InAction, back in the year 1995 @ N. Scottsdale/Phoenix, AZ encounter when a group of 6 Arab men (including a Hani Hanjour look-alike) were witnessed to be taking flight school training and reports that there were a number of others training at the Mesa, AZ airport facility....

I can conjour in my mind that the gov't task force is going to make the same error that they made back in 1995, before the flight training of Arabs & potential zealots expanded all over the country, i.e. minnesota and florida to name two places.

The FBI along with the new HomelandSecurity Dept. are probably going to get duped once more, by not not taking the eyewitness account seriously ~
seeing as the eyewitnesses are not considered 'reliable' or 'credible'....the exact same insanity which allowed a real Path of 9-11 to wind its way to actuality!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

LMAO! Dude..you don't need to be here. You have the right image of it. I live 40 miles north of Detroit. Been there at least 20 times. It's a complete eyesore to say the LEAST. They can take it out..but let me get out of here first!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
If Bin Laden is still alive you better believe that the next attack will be bigger then 9/11 and it will happen, maybe not this year maybe not for several years but it will come.will a nuke set off in America set in the NWO?

EXACTLY! Not to sound like a nut or anything, but I, like the other guy, have a bad feeling about this. He brought up a good point about the emergency broadcasts and helicopters. I've seen alot of helicopters. I've seen military helicopters even. I've seen fighter jets, I'm not sure what kind exactly like F-15 F-18 stuff like that as I'm not good at indentifying them, but I know for sure they were jets. Also, I've seen alot of the emergency broadcasts as well.

The timing is just a little freaky if you ask me. Here we are, coming up on October. The time Alex Jones says there will be an attack. The time that the intercepted phone call by the NSA said there would be an attack. The time that this docu-drama about Bush getting assassinated is coming out. Of course, ELECTIONS!

If you ask me, I think this is all being orchestrated by the U.S. government. A nuke attack would have the same effect as 9/11. Most people would believe that terrorists did it because, for the people who are on the fence as to who's responsible for 9/11, they would be for the government on this. They wouldn't ever believe our government would nuke itself.

So this would lead to a sacrifice of all our rights, freedoms, and liberties. We would become a police state. Our government would have full control over us. It would go along with Cheney's "Second 9/11" plan. We would tie it to Iran. We would nuke Iran, Pakistan, Syria, Afghanistan, whoever got in our way. It would set into motion World War 3. It would set into motion New World Order. We would probably dismiss the two term limit on presidency so that Bush can win a third term. We would almost certainly begin our New World Order quest if this happens. We would be a raging angry country blowing through every dirt poor country we could find before the big fight with Russia and China.

It's getting a little scary folks. As a male, it's hard for me to say it's getting scary
but since I said it, I'm truly freaked out about this. Will it happen? Of course I don't know. But do I think it's possible the government would do this? Absolutely. If this happens..this will lead to the end of at the very least half of mankind when it's all said and done..IF it EVER gets to a point where it's all said and done before we're ALL dead. We need to watch this very very very closely in the coming weeks and months. But as for my input and my personal gut feeling...unfortunately..I think something will happen..

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If there is a large scale attack in the US retaliation will be swift and horrible. The entire middle east will glow green for many,many years. The paki and afgan mountains will turn to glass and many millions of muslims will die.
Back home in the US muslims will be rounded up wholesale and left to rot in camps. Personally, this will not happen a moment too soon!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

I really don't think you needed to go there. Those comments were totally uncalled for.

And I'd add that IF Detroit was a target, then that would be the first strong evidence for me that our government really was behind an attack. Because Detroit represents a problem for the U.S. government that isn't being fixed: a high concentration of low-income, high unemployment minorities that have basically been left to rot in a dying economic environment with nothing short of a "Grapes of Wrath" migration as their only viable solution for breaking free. Detroit, while "dirty" to you, should be a living reminder to us as American citizens (just as the debacle of Katrina was) that out government doesn't really give a flying # about us, if we're not the right color, or don't have the right denomination in our pocket. And a PROBLEM like Detroit is not even a logical target for an external group to choose if they want to hurt the U.S. government. As your callous comemnts relect...it would be the "easy way out" for the U.S. government.

I cannot understand how some one can decide so off-handedly that the "unsightly nature" of a low-income community would qualify it as a sacrifice. I sense there's some one who needs to go outside and interact with their fellow man.

I agree with your statement that it would be an "easy way out". I made a joke about it getting nuked but do I think it should be nuked? No. I think something needs to be done with the city though, and quick. But that's off topic. So, if it is targeted, it's clearly U.S. government doing because like you implied, there's nothing here terrorists would want to target
trust me. If Detroit get's blown up, I will no longer be here so FIGHT THE GOVERNMENT FOR ME EVERYBODY!!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
What sucks it that it is only a matter of time. We can sit in denial and think that it won't, but damn if we will not wake up one morning to a crisis to make 9/11 look like a flea fart.

Our country is in the middle of a war that we are fighting over there so it does not come here. THis is the truth. It could only be a matter of time before we are honestly defending ourselves on a daily basis in our own country. I am not for war, but I am for the protection of myself and my fellow citizens. They allow us to stay armed and crazy with conspiracy, so I am not worried about the NWO quite yet. I am more worried about religious fanatics, on both sides.

flea fart

Anyways, yes, I completely agree. We get threat after threat and with each passing threat that doesnt come true, we get more and more comfortable..then..before you know it..BOOM! It catches us off guard. That's how they (whoever is doing it, terrorists or our government) want it. And I could totally see us having to defend ourselves. This scenario would more likely be seen in England but muslims raising up and going on tears through streets cities neighborhoods and just shooting or blowing themselves up in outrage of the government and military action in the middle east. I could see that happening. It's very possible. You also have to factor in those who find Al Qaeda and terrorism fascinating that would do the same. We may find ourself in a civil war type battle. They may be way out-numbered of course but that type of situation may erupt very soon.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by DickBinBush]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Not funny and not appropriate.
You're actually saying its OK to take out a large metropolitan American city

You've never been there, but, oh well, why not

For the record, you don't even have the right city.
The large Arab population is in Dearborn, Michigan, a nearby suburb to Detroit.

This thread will not spiral into a free for all about Detroit.
Please discuss the OP:
Mideast Chatter: Nuclear Strike On U.S. Soil

Let's get back on topic, now!!!

[edit on 18-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

If there is a large scale attack in the US retaliation will be swift and horrible. The entire middle east will glow green for many,many years. The paki and afgan mountains will turn to glass and many millions of muslims will die.

Srt10 is right about that. If a major attack happens on US soil they will only have about 15 minutes of dancing in the street and yelling "la la la la la" before they see the white flash. America's military might will be awoken and it's gonna be 'on like donkey kong.'

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Personally I kinda hope they take out Detroit. Never been there ...

Not funny and not appropriate.
You're actually saying its OK to take out a large metropolitan American city

You've never been there, but, oh well, why not

He wasn't stating Detroit has a large arab population. He was joking that Detroit should be taken out because it's an eyesore, because it's ugly, because it's trashy. Arab population had nothing to do with it. You are correct that Dearborn is the hot spot for the arab population but that's not what he was referring to.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by super70

Srt10 is right about that. If a major attack happens on US soil they will only have about 15 minutes of dancing in the street and yelling "la la la la la" before they see the white flash. America's military might will be awoken and it's gonna be 'on like donkey kong.'

If THEY attack us with a nuke, I hope we turn every square inch of the middle east into a radiational glass wasteland for thousands of years. If OUR GOVERNMENT attacks us with a nuke, I hope that us as americans will be smart enough to rally together and stand up to them.

Quick question. Do you think it's possible for the American people to actually TOPPLE our own government? I'm not asking if we would want to..I'm asking if it's possible to even do that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join