It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mideast Chatter: Nuclear Strike On U.S. Soil

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Osama bin Laden is planning to carry out new, more destructive attacks inside the United States, and there is someone working on this terror plot currently in the US, according to Hamid Mir, the famed Pakistani journalist who obtained the only post-9/11 interviews with Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri. In an interview quoted on the website of the al-Arabiya television network, Mir spoke about his last trip to Afghanistan and his meeting with al-Qaeda members and Taliban leaders.

Mir also said that bin Laden has assigned a man named Adnan Al-Shukri Juma to carry out a new attack within the US which is intended to be larger than the 11 September, 2001 attacks. According to Mir, Adnan Jumaa has smuggled explosives and nuclear materials into the US through the Mexican border over the last two years and is hiding somewhere in America where the FBI has not been able to locate him.

My comment:

This link will take you to several links. One is the google translation of the Arabic article. One is the original article. One is a blog discussing it in a fairly rational way, ahead of the world press.

civildefense.blogdrive.com...

My feeling is I wouldn't post this if the journalist who wrote the piece wasn't the first journalist to question Osama after 911. But he was. This makes the article far more important.

Heads up folks.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Not that I'm dismissing this, but BL as been promising/calling for/threatening attacks for some time now, most of which were supposed to be bigger than 9/11.

In any case, good looking out, and let's hope it doesn't happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I find it ironic how they mention the Mexican border. Could you imagine the backlash that would occur if there was a huge terrorist attack and the equipment was found to be smuggled through the southern border!?

You could bet your bottom dollar there would be calls for trying people and a wall would be built asap.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This is a good though, you gotta wonder if the smugglers will leave a trail of uniforms and money to help identify them....

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If Bin Laden is still alive you better believe that the next attack will be bigger then 9/11 and it will happen, maybe not this year maybe not for several years but it will come.will a nuke set off in America set in the NWO?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Let's hope there are no more terrorist attacks anywhere

Not only because of the loss of innocent life...Who knows what the effects will be...no doubt more wars and more support for death. And the cycle will just turn as it has throughout history due to a few evil people.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Frankly, at this point, I can't predict what the American people would support if something like that were to happen. Obviously, it would be used to motivate and direct our anger at (insert enemy here), but I'd just rather be completely wrong about the administration's ideals and hope that it didn't happen at all.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You will also discover the name of the leader of Nuclear Qaeda, as it is called. That Osama is in the mountains of Zabul, and there is a major Tet like offensive planned for Afghanistan including up to 300 suicide bombers planned for the coming holidays.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
when you have a bunch of people living in shanti houses, caves and cut off from the rest of the world living in the old past ,sure,it must be easy for our number one favorite dictator, hitler reencarnate, to lie to its people and say such lies to rally them against us instead of the truth. he is useing the same tactics as hitler did. this man is evil to the bone and will stop at nothing untill he gets his hands on a nuke to blow us all up. hitler of iran policies.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The FBI and local law enforcement haven't investigated the leader of the nuclear attack- though he was spotted here!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Came across this today

www.wnd.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I came acroos this story as well

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

This guy has been right about some things in the past.I think that this is getting alittle tired though.Nuclear attack on U.S. soil during the holy month of ramadan-AGAIN!!! Talk about the boy crying wolf.I think this is more about trying to get everyone into their bomb shelters again.But then again,what if it is going to happen this time??? I just wish they would do something this time so we can going on the last phase of wiping these retards off the face of the planet once and for all!!

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
I came acroos this story as well

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

This guy has been right about some things in the past.I think that this is getting alittle tired though.Nuclear attack on U.S. soil during the holy month of ramadan-AGAIN!!! Talk about the boy crying wolf.I think this is more about trying to get everyone into their bomb shelters again.But then again,what if it is going to happen this time??? I just wish they would do something this time so we can going on the last phase of wiping these retards off the face of the planet once and for all!!

The only reason I place any credence to the reports is because of the reporter making them.

As you say he has been right in past and does have links to senior AQ members.

I would far rather he was wrong but taken in conjunction with the AQ "warnings" its worth bringing it to peoples attention.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychomike

The FBI and local law enforcement haven't investigated the leader of the nuclear attack- though he was spotted here!

This guy was living in Florida up until sometime in the past couple of years (or at least that's when he stopped getting his Florida driver's license renewed - it expired in 2004).

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This information comes from a source...homelandsecurityus.com. I was reading a post that Simon Gray trashed yesterday. It was the exact thing you are quoting on now.

Not to dismiss it entirely but, for one reason or another Simon felt it was trash bin worthy.

If you check the www.homelandsecurityus.com site it's not really what you could call a "legitimate" source of information. Best to check it and read the full article of Q & A's before posting more.

Maybe there's something to it, but...it just doesn't figure really. Makes more sense and is more financially feasable for the radical muslims to fight on soil closer to home.

Unless of course the US is going to fund this venture as well?

My two cents. No hate mail thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
to be completly honest with everyone here, i never ever once believed in a major attack on the u.s. I mean an attack that which would make 9/11 smalll in comparisson seemd completly rediculous and i never once took a second thought to think otherwise.

I have not been one who consistantly follows crazy things on steve quayle or that b.s site World Nut Daily.

The past few months however i have been having a really really really bad feeling about somthing. I am by no means saying i can predict the future. Im just a regular guy out of college whos been in the real world now since january.

I do however just have this strange gut feeling somthing is not right at all, whether it be the consitent testing of the emergency brodcast system, the abnormal amount of helicopters flying around, or this feeling i have been having now for an amount of time now which had me seriously thinking about going to a dam therapist. And it all started after about a month ago where i woke up from a dream in which i was speeding up a major road, in a direction heading south from a major city, wth a huge Mother F'n fire cloud in the background which could be seen from miles and miles away.

i do live 7 miles outside side of one of the top 5 major cities in this country. I am in no means saying its going to happen, and i still do not think it will. I just had to get off my chest the fact i truly am having a terrible gut feeling somthin bad is about to happen.

Hopefully this post makes me look a crazy nut, i truly hope it does. This is just kind of a post to get this dam feeling i have out in the open. I cant say anything to people i am close to cause of course they will think im crazy. anyway, sorry for the rant, the post, spelling errors, and grammer. Peace out im going to bed.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If Osama releases a new message within the next couple of weeks as Hamid Mir states he will, then something could very well be up.

I am not sure if this was previously mentioned but we discuss a nuclear attack like some trite thunderstorm or something. The ramifications would be incomprehensible on every level in this country, not to mention the entire world. The entire nation would be demoralized, the economy would tank, and our society would be on the verge of collapse; no one would go to school or work, and hospitals would be saturated with ill people; lawlessness would abound; martial law would be enforced as unimaginable chaos would grip the country. Population shifts would occur as people would desert cities and towns and the US altogether. In a word, such a catastrophic event would knock the US off it's axis and realign the geo-political spectrum. It's unfathomable to process mentally.

Not to trivialize 9/11, but it would make that horrible day seem like a Sunday picnic in comparision.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If a nuclear weapon were detonated on American soil, just as with 9/11/01 the American people would go to their homes and allow the authorities to follow their protocal. Then the American Government would target that area of Afiganistan known to harbor Talibananas and Al-Quidas and Bin-Lalaland and turn it into 1000 meter deep glass lined hole that self illuminates at night. Any governement that protests that action will immediately loose all USA foreign aid, forever.

What happens on USA soil is Muslims will be 'asked' to leave the country and surrender all of their properties and possesions before they go.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
the usa would nuke more then just that certain area in afganistan and pakistan.

i could see iran taking the majority of the nuclear storm.

if you dont believe me, ask dick.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
I find it ironic how they mention the Mexican border. Could you imagine the backlash that would occur if there was a huge terrorist attack and the equipment was found to be smuggled through the southern border!?

You could bet your bottom dollar there would be calls for trying people and a wall would be built asap.

Yeah! Just like when those other terrorists crossed over the border with explosives and in the employ of al qaida, we put a wall up right quick. Oh wait, we didn't, because it was the canadian border, and ya can't scare people over canadians.

Then the American Government would target that area of Afiganistan known to harbor Talibananas and Al-Quidas and Bin-Lalaland and turn it into 1000 meter deep glass lined hole that self illuminates at night.

Here's a newsflash for ya, that part of afghanistan and pakistan is already a desolate crap-hole. Bombing rubble and wastelands isn't much of an offensive.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by Nygdan]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join