It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Polish Pope/Wesley Clark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm not sure if I'm being a complete paranoic but of late...and since the Pope has gotten so frail...I've been reading about the prophesies and the fact that the "last Pope will be Polish'. I believe this was Nostradamus. Anyway...I'm watching the Rock the Vote thing last night and in the middle of some stream of thought about the world powers, Wesley Clark mentions the "Polish Pope". It totally freaked me out. I wondered...what's he trying to say. Who says the "Polish Pope" except us conspiracy folk. I just wondered if anyone else picked up on other odd cryptic phrases in recent Wesley Clark Statements. Anyone?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm trying to find the actual transcript but can't. Apparently, Wesley Clark may be big on the Polish since I've seen several references to the Polish come up when searching on his name. Perhaps I read something into it that wasn't there. Can you blame me? The man has reptilian eyes.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 05:19 AM
link   
So this Pope is Polish and........whos to say there won't be another Polish Pope down the line in some years even? Who to say the world doesn't in in a few secs, hours, days? Don't gear your life thinking and obsessing on the end times. Think about how your living your life and how you treat your fellow (wo)man. You said it, you might be paranoid.

join