It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone out there who 'thinks' they are an alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
just out of curiosity i was wondering if there is anyone out there who actually know if they aren't from this 'world'? and if you care to go into detail about it. I've my own speculations as to who "I am" but wondered if I was the only one?

S

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jslong
just out of curiosity i was wondering if there is anyone out there who actually know if they aren't from this 'world'? and if you care to go into detail about it.

Well, I don't think I'm an alien but I am psychic. I predict that someone here will think they're an alien on some level. Oh, they might LOOK human, but rest assured their "soul" (or whatever) is alien. Dreams will be brought up as evidence, as will that feeling the person has had all their life that they don't really belong here. Eventually talk of reptilian aliens will start and the thread will devolve from there.

Or, maybe now that I've affected this timeline with my prediction it will all be different. Either way, I'm right since I've covered both bases.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I have some very early memories of a highly technologically advanted society, but I can't confirm they were of alien origin. I have, however, always felt extremely apart from the majority of my peers and find myself sitting on the sidelines observing peoples behavior, making mental notes and trying to understand a society and culture that feels completely unfamiliar and paradoxical to me.

It makes for a high element of creative analogy, but since I was raised as a human being and find myself in human form with only these few details to offer, I cannot say for sure that I'm of extraterrestrial origins, though I tend to joke about it to no end.

Who knows? Maybe it's something in my subconcious leaking out. Beats me.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
I have some very early memories of a highly technologically advanted society, but I can't confirm they were of alien origin. I have, however, always felt extremely apart from the majority of my peers

I see my prediction coming to fruition already..

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
There is a 20 page thread regarding the same question:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is also a search icon at the top of the navigation bar. Considering ATS has been running since 2001 (I think!) many topics seem to re-circulate and it is always best to search before posting!

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Knights]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Sophismata - I think you maybe right. The only thing you forgot to mention is that, whether the 'Alien Race' is super advanced or retarded, under no circumstances will nay quantifiable piece of evidence or proof be available - it will get sent, trust me, but the government will pluck it from the postal system!

Lets keep these pages a bit more serious shall we.....

join