It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the dulce papers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
i was reading an article on a website a couple of weeks ago and it said that copies of the dulce papers were made and hidden around the world.it said the first set included the real papers [meaning not copies]with original signatures in a hard plastic case witha working flash gun and the second was also a hard plastic case but just copies of the documents. i was wondering were do you think they might have hid them?
(\__/)
( '.' )
(")_(") -GTB

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The 6 sets of the Dulce papers were hidden in the U.S. All have disappeared. I was taken in 1987 to the area near Las Vegas where one of the sets was hidden. When Castello failed to make his regular contact (as per the agreement) many searches were made for this set. It was never found. As I mentioned in another thread, either the terrain or the foliage changed or it was recovered by the government but there were many searches by several people and never found. If you go to the immediate area you can still see a bunch of holes that where dug searching for the box. I doubt if its still there but who knows?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
wow ,i never knew that.thats crazy
-GTGB

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
The 6 sets of the Dulce papers were hidden in the U.S. All have disappeared. I was taken in 1987 to the area near Las Vegas where one of the sets was hidden. When Castello failed to make his regular contact (as per the agreement) many searches were made for this set. It was never found. As I mentioned in another thread, either the terrain or the foliage changed or it was recovered by the government but there were many searches by several people and never found. If you go to the immediate area you can still see a bunch of holes that where dug searching for the box. I doubt if its still there but who knows?

Thanks for sharing that Mr Lear. I had read Thomas Castello's apparent interview through Earthfiles and I must admit his story (if true) shocked me.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

join