It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Bullsh*t is "Penn and Tellers Bullsh*t"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
O.K, I live in Australia, and the worst American Television Import i have ever seen has got be this show...

I watched this show last night and was flabergasted by the flagrant right wing, insulting and plain manfactured way these idiots discredit reputable organizations like Greenpeace and the WWF. On the same show, they tried to tell me that there has been NO climate change.

Am i alone here? does anyone else find this show disgusting?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I've never really watched them before, but I found their video on conspiracy theory's and thought it was the biggest pile of cow dung I have had to sit through in a while.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It's not a very good show, they make fun of people without taking both sides of the argument to ear, and then state their opinion as truth.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Its a great show, they very rationally and sarcasticly explain why people are wrong. Best show on showtime in my opinion

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Its a great show, they very rationally and sarcasticly explain why people are wrong. Best show on showtime in my opinion

You've got to be kidding me..?? :shk:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Yeah, channel 9, wednesday nights, I think. But I just checked the guide, and it's not on tonight, so it must have been taken off.

It was a pretty crap show. Greenpeace rocks.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
These are guys that learned to fool people with illusions and tricks. So, they are likely more skeptical of a lot of things as they would see them as the snow jobs that they are. I'm glad they're out there challenging the status quo and I wish more people did the same.

top topics

join