It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proactive...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yea so i was thinking of getting proactive for my acne..actually its for black heads, i find that i have a insame amount of them and well they are technacly worse that acne since they are so hard to gt rid of...

has anyone tried proactive and does it work?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
My sister has used it for years, and she gave me a kit to try. It can be expensive, but this stuff really works.

Even though I don't have an acne problem, I still buy the cleanser. It's the best I've ever used.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
When I was younger I had abit of an issue with Acne, now a days its more of a rare spot here or there. So its not much of an issue anymore, but I still use Proactive.

A family member had used it and it worked great for him, so he gave it to me since he didn't want to use it anymore. Now I went from a bit of a problem to completely clear in about three days. I have used it ever since even when my skin is perfect, even if there is no break out it is really good for the skin.

I honestly believe that this is the one item on an infomercial that does exactly what they say.

Is it expensive? Yes.

Is it worth it? Every penny!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yea i really was thinking of getting it i called and this lady told me how great it was...to bad i had no money...lol

I have decided that i am really gonna get it. IT really does make you lose confidence if you have black heads or acne (in large amounts). Me i have basically tryed every acne (black head removal) item and nothing has even showed any improvement. I mean i tried like 5 different blackhead removal creams and stuff like that for a whole year and it didnt even do anything. I really hope this stuff helps me...i could sure use and have the confidence back!!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think Proactiv is a great product.

My sister had really bad acne, from the time she started high school until she was around 27. She had tried everything, including all the prescriptions. Then she started using Proactiv.

One day she asked me if I noticed anything different about her face and I didn't. I asked what I was supposed to notice and she said she wasn't wearing any cover-up. I couldn't believe it!

That's when I asked to try it.

You might want to check out buying it off EBay. I do, and it's cheaper than buying it direct.

top topics

join