It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Ever Had A Crush On A Teacher?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Ok, most of us have had atleast once a crush on a teacher,
perhaps for attractiveness, perhaps for personality.

Whatever the reason, if you're comfortable with telling people,
post about it here.

I myself have, one time before.
My fifth grade teacher Ms. Gaye, which in its own way is ironic.
She was, well she was Hott.

She was in her mid twenties, she had a tattoo and a nose piercing,
and was drop dead gorgeous.
And to add to all that, she drove a kick a** sports-car.

So yeah, post about yours.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I had the "hots" for a nun. Yes, a NUN!

Sister Maria Del Ray (I swear, I'm not kidding) was an IHM nun at Christ the King Elementary School in Detroit, Michigan.

I don't know what it was about Sister Maria Del Ray (yes, I know, it sounds like Marina Del Ray but, really, Maria Del Ray was her name). Perhaps it was the way she walked around with her hands tucked into her sleeves, the way she smelt like freshly pressed linen, the way she never seemed to sweat. Even on the hottest days of the school year, you would never see a bead of perspiration.

OK....she wasn't really a sex object but when you are a sixth grader in the 1960's, sex was still quite a mystery. If it hadn't been for the "Tribes of New Guinea" issue of National Geographic, I would never have really known what secrets were behind the blouses of ,what was then known as, the fairer sex. Nevertheless, the treasures that lay behind the habit of Sr. Maria Del Ray were the stuff that dreams were made of.....kinky ten year old dreams.

hmmmmmmm......you know, after all of this time, the memories of this are still, well, kinky.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
not really but does remind me of the time when this person shouted out man those breasts are fine on that teacher (and she heard it all :lol

teacher was around 29

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
not really but does remind me of the time when this person shouted out man those breasts are fine on that teacher (and she heard it all :lol

Bodrul, I don't remember you in my sixth grade class.......but man did I get in trouble from Sister Maria Del Ray.......I spent a lot of time doing peculiar forms of archaic Catholic tortures as punishment; standing in the corner, standing with my nose pressed against the blackboard, standing with my arms outstretched while holding two dictionaries, kneeling with my nose pressed against the blackboard, kneeling with my arms outstretched while holding two dictionaries, standing the hallway with orders to tell every person who passed the room that I had "sinned"....... yeah, no wonder I got really screwed up ..... but, nevertheless, I was positive that, under those habits, Sr. Maria Del Ray was one hot nun.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well in the Sixth grade I had a very conservative teacher and I would stay after school to discuss politics with her (yes I was a nerd) and once I was helping her move boxes and she bent over and I could see everything ( man was she hott), But then I was saddend to hear she was getting married during the weekend

But she did invite me to the wedding and Im still in communication with her to this day.

TRw

[edit on 12-9-2006 by The_Result_was]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Fell head over heels in love with my art teacher when I was 12, It was her first job after finishing college, she was in her early 20s, blonde and never wore a bra!!!!!
My god she was HOT!!!!

new topics

top topics

join