It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of Mary Jane.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This image has been circulating around the net for a little while now. It has bee said to be everything from an intentional Marvel leak to fan-art.

It has now been revealed that this is the cover to the upcoming "Spider-Man: Reign."

"The book features all of the classic Spider-Man characters: Peter, Aunt May, Mary Jane, Jonah Jameson. What happens to these characters 35 years from now? Maybe Peter returns to that troubled loner he once was. We all regress at times. Bitter, broken, a failure, those are the words that once again describe his life."

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Dude! They're moving spidey back to the dark brooding type again?!

Also, if they kill mary jane, heads shall roll.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
ayo that looks like the very same image
when daredevil lost electra

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
If you read the description you will see that it says

What happens to these characters 35 years from now?

I don't expect it to be 'now'. Prolly it will be MJ died sometime in the future and Pete has been traumatised ever since.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Oh boy.
If some supervillian takes out MJ, I can see Peter losing it completely. And, when someone who can benchpress 8 tons loses it, things aren't looking so good for the person who killed MJ.

Well, we can be sure that they'll never find the body.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Oh, this is about Spider-man. thank god.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
30 Years from now? So the Civil War isn't what gets her? Could be disinfo to not ruin the series. I always thought that Spidey was gonna switch sides sooner or later and MJ dying is a really good reason for him to do so. I would like to see him turn into an Anarchist equally blaming and attacking both sides.(After he offs Stark that is
)

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
losing a loved one is one of the worst things that can happen, but its a part of life and if peter faces it like he faced all the other obstacles and comes out stronger, then it will make him a greater superhero than he ever was. causing people to want to pay more attention to the spiderman franchise.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
No big deal. They can always just retro-whatever the storyline and have her come back to life in an alternate Marvel universe. I mean, does anybody ever permanently die in comics?

R.I.P Mary Jane...until Marvel needs more cash.

[edit on 2006-10-23 by wecomeinpeace]

new topics

top topics

join