It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The giant "blue screen" theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Why didn't we think of it before?

nomoregames.net...

Yes, he is serious.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

nomoregames.net...

Yes, he is serious.

Wow....just wow.

I mean, I love free speech and all, but these are the crackpots that kill any legitimate conspiracy theory surrounding 9/11. They just lump the Doc Jones' of the world with this guy.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I dunno, I'm leaning towards a bombardment from holographic, invisible pink unicorns using cloaking technology to disguise themselves as airliners that rained broken telephone poles and shot nuclear missiles 1 second before impact.

Seriously, some of the administration's answers do not add up for me, but it's stuff like this that throws honest questions into a bad light. I don't understand why people would grasp at straws to believe in such hi-tech scenarious using technology that officially doesn't exist.

I'm still on the fence regarding the pre-planted explosives, but I'll see that as a possibility before this tripe.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

nomoregames.net...

Yes, he is serious.

ha ha ha

But I'll stick with my Lone Phone Call theory--namely, **IF** a gvmt official instigated 911, then it must have been thru a single phone call to someone in the Bin Laden family on behalf of their close business partners and friends (the Bushes).

The phone call could have gone something like this:

Bush: Hi Shafiq (Osama Bin Laden's brother)!

Shafiq Bin Laden: Hey there Georgie!

Bush: I need a favor, bro!

Shafiq: Sure, anything!

Bush: Can you arrange to have your brother to execute a major terror attack on the US homeland--an attack that will cause at least several 1000 US fatalities and be guaranteed to have everlasting camera legs?

Shafiq: Ok, but you must promise to bring me to that BBQ place you've been telling me about?

Bush: ha ha! No problem.

Shafiq: Consider it done!

Bush: Thanks, but one more thing!

Shafiq: Sure, what is it?

Bush: We must never speak of this again, except that you must call me one day before the attack and let me know where and when it will happen.

Shafiq: Sounds reasonable. So, now we speak no more of this business. But let's get back to those oil prices we were talking about....how long before the 2006 election did you say you wanted them to start coming down?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

why not? pigs fly, why not hi-def LCD airliners?

top topics

join