It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostly face in a tree-Cool pic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I ran across this article while reading the news and thought some of you might like to see the picture. Check it out and let me know what you think. This lady says there was an eye that grew in this same tree in the past.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
WOW That' s kinda freaky! LOVE IT

Kinda reminds me of a cheerleading palm tree! :-)

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Very unusual. However, I can't help but wonder if it might not have been carved or some how 'made' by a person. It looks 'too good', I guess. If it is a natural occurance (and the picture is not that great, would be nice to have a very clear pic from several angles) I would deffinately document it as best I could.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Although this was probably a media picture I would be willing to bet that the majority of the people in Malaysia don't have cameras and if they do the're probably pretty old. Yep if it was in my yard I'd have a gazillion pictures of it.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I think it's fake

Someone maybe decorated it or something else.

I don't believe

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Might have occured naturally, we see faces in anything.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
im sure that the poor tree will now be subjected to christianity's attempts to exsorsise the demons that posess it.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Brit's is the Daily Mail an objective and respected news service, or it the U.S.'s Weekly World News?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Dude....freaky
I think it's true that ghosts are real.
Hm..

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
thats cool
has any1 got any links to websites taht show weird and starnge things similar to that?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Maybe the tree is just sad ...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thats very interesting, but it looks like a simple coincidence. You can tell its symmetrical.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I think its plausible that some sort of ghost could do this. I believe that when were are bodyless we are no longer bound to physics and such. Ghosts have been known to do some strange things, why couldnt they somehow alter the matter of the tree to create some sort of face? I dunno. I'm pretty open minded about the subject, just cuz I know a few people who are psychics and have lots of knowledge in this area. I think anythings possible when not bound to the limitations of a body.

But anyways, nice post, i like the picture.

new topics

top topics

join