It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is missing evidence proof of a conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hey folks. It's a pretty clear enough question isn't it? Evidence has gone missing in loads of conspiracies, so I will take the opportunity to prove in my point of view, that missing evidence does illict a means to cover up the truth.

Lets start with some presidents, shall we?

Lincoln

Lincoln got his brains blown out by John Wilkes Booth on the 14th of April, 1845. That much is true, but the evidence that is missing is Booth's body and 19 crucial pages in Booth's diary. The body is in the Hudsen river, thwaating any chance of looking at the body. The pages turned up in The Secretary of War's possesions. Edwin Stanton was implicated in those pages, as well as many other prominant polticians of his day.

Nixon

Lots of paper shredding there. From audio tapes, to documents that were "lost", lots of evidence have went missing during Nixon's reign. He resigned in disgrace over the Watergate scandal.

JFK

The JFK conspiracy is has so much missing evidence, it's shocking. If only we could have a gander at JFK's brain, then we could see the trajectory of the bullet, and it would all be figured out. But wait! His brain is missing! ARGHH, then perhaps the ballistic evidence will prove that the shots were...Nope, missing as well. Well, how about Lee Harvey's military records? They are "lost" apparently.

RFK

RFK was also assassinated, by Sirhan Sirhan, who claimed that he couldn't remember anything. He drew Illumanti stuff in his notebooks, and whatever. You may see a Manchurian Candidate, but I see a patsy for the second gunman. 8 shots were fired, and Sirhan Sirhan had a 6 shot revolver.
Odd, how you can fire 8 shots, when you only have a 6-shooter. Anyway, photographs that could've shown the second assassin, were taken by the LAPD for "evidence", and when the photographer *name will come when I can remember* asked for his photos back, the RFK ones were missing!

This is only the beginning. Please put in some if you wish.

The apparatus must be unearthed.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think a good example of this would be the missing video tapes from cameras on buildings that overlook the Pentagon. Everyone assumes that if the FBI have them and released what they recorded it will prove if a plane hit the Pentagon or not. Well they may or may not but there could be other evidence on those tapes that the authorities dont want us to see.

I think evidence is removed and tampered with for a number of reasons, it may be to remove the evidence and hide it from forensic examination such as the steel sections in wtc1/2. Examination of the collums would prove if cutting charges etc had been used.

And its not just a case of evidence going missing, in the UK we have more surveilance cameras than anybody else yet they do not appear to prevent or solve crimes and its interesting that at crucial times like 7/7 alot of these cameras suddenly stopped working. So yes I think its the stock in trade of the perpatrators to remove evidence but there's a bonus it does generate c theories and usually takes peoples attention away from asking the real questions. Like how much time and effort has been put into the 9/11 issue on ats and what % of that time has been spent banging on the White House door asking for answers.

join