It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSETI Training in Mt. Shasta, september 2006

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:
Toc

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
Yeah, that's a great start. Maybe we can do this as an interview thing, if you have time and patience for it.

What was it like hanging out with Dr Greer like that, how many people were in your group?

Did you get to talk to Dr Greer one on one outside of a group question context?

Beyond what you've already mentioned, did you learn anything new in your experience, either about aliens or Dr Greer, or the disclosure project?

What was your ET or craft experience if any?

I think the simplest way to describe Steven is a very competent, loving and spiritual person that has to deal with complicated political issues while running a normal life like everybody on this planet.
This is what i felt like. I was fairly intimidated at first, but after a day or 2, the meetings were very friendly and oriented toward a better understanding of all the stuff that is happening both on the polical scene and the space/et scene.

He gathered all people coming from outside the US for a dinner the last night. This was quite an amazing moment as we got to talk to him about specific subject. We got to know more about his family. We also had the chance to hear about the life of his assistants which was nice as well.

If you contact the CSETI coordinator, you can probably arrange private interview with him during the week. Talk to Debbie, she's great too.

He went through quite a lot of experiences he had while in England, Belgium and Mexico, some of the experiences were just out of this world. Amazing.
I'm not sure to what extend I can talk about the material presented there, as we have signed NDA. Some of the material was covered in his book, but it was great to hear the straight events from him. One main thing i have learned that I would share here. There isn't anything that leads to conclude ETs have bad intentions. But there is a lot that leads to conclude they are conscerned about our agressive behavior.
I have never felt threatened, at any point during the training. But, I fell, compassion and love for nature and for living beings.

The experiences during the training ranged from orbs of colors, lights shinning down on us at short distance to deep meditative visions. Fantastic moment. And the nice thing about all this, it's accessible to all. Anybody can learn the protocols. If i managed to do it, anybody on this planet can

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toc

Hello G-Tsu.
I live in Ottawa now and I speak French and English. I'd be glad to answer your questions in person, over phone or by E-mail. Send me a U2U and we'll get in touch.

(Sorry guys for this one-on-one chat)

Hi TOC,

Je n'ai pas accs au U2U. Cependant, je viens de me crer une adresse hotmail pour qu'on puisse correspondre une premire fois. Peux-tu m'envoyer cette adresse un court message avec ton contact msn ou ton adresse email pour que je puisse correspondre avec toi d'une meilleure faon l'avenir? Voici mon adresse : gtsu07@hotmail.com.

(Don't worry guys, this address will exist for a very limited time, and it contains no real info on me)

Merci beaucoup et au plaisir de se jaser prochainement!

G-Tsu

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This has been discussed but I have to ask again, why did you have to sign papers not to tell what you saw? I really don't get this because it contradicts the whole point of disclosure. Infact, I am going to email Disclosure Project myself and see what their answer is.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by SwingingMonkey]

Toc

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwingingMonkey
This has been discussed but I have to ask again, why did you have to sign papers not to tell what you saw? I really don't get this because it contradicts the whole point of disclosure. Infact, I am going to email Disclosure Project myself and see what their answer is.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by SwingingMonkey]

I have good intents. I don't know if everybody going to the trainings do.
I believe they don't want idiots to go there, take pictures and record everything than make a buck load of money and abuse the subject left and right.
See my point?

They give themselves a way to come against some type of abuse.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Yeah, TOC I agree with you. And that way he also makes sure that no misinformation gets out.

I didn't realize you were under non disclosure. I'd be very interested in what the disclosure progress has been like under Bush, but I'm sure he hasn't been able to make much progress.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Anyone can answer to this issues ?

STEVEN GREER

Reportedly plagiarizes the UFO work of others and sells as his own, sells do-it-yourself ET contact kits - now you too can steer in extraterrestrial spacecraft with a flashlight and never record them just like Doc Greer does. Made claims of contacting extraterrestrials through meditation. Claimed that U.S. military forces attacked a Colorado ET base inside a mountain using nerve gas, no evidence to back claim. Had dinner with CIA Director and spun tale of having briefed CIA Director about ETs for hours. Hosted press conference with credible UFO witnesses on Capitol Hill - ruined it and his own credibility by selling the work of others with his name on it and using bogus witnesses. Allegeldy attempted to charge Washington State MUFON members $2500.00 each to demonstrate how he can vector in UFOs - Greer got to choose the location and the time...mmmmmm.

SEE: Doc Greer Sells The Truth,

www.ufowatchdog.com...

Greer: UFOlogy's Own Worst Enemy,

www.ufowatchdog.com...

CSETI,

www.ufowatchdog.com...

Greer's claim of military attacking ET underground base with nerve gas

www.gaiaguys.net...

and a refutation of Greer's claims of having briefed the CIA on UFOs.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

www.cseti.org...

Ambassador to the Universe Trainings

Opportunities for 1-week expeditions with world-renowned

CSETI International Director, Steven M. Greer, M.D.

Each training provides the skills for anyone to form their own research team capable of contacting extraterrestrial life forms within the framework of Universal Peace. The foundation of the work is the understanding and experience of remote viewing and remote vectoring of ET spacecraft into a research site. Participants will also train with ET communication systems including lasers and electronics as well as thought interaction with machines. These systems allow ET technologies to interface directly via the framework of universal consciousness, thus negating the limitations of linear time and space. We frequently have very close encounters with ET craft during these trainings and expeditions.

Registration Fees :

# $700 if this is your first week-long CSETI training, $650 if you have already attended one. This fee includes tuition and training materials. Note: First-timers with the training kit or Dr. Greer's ET Contact book get $25 to $50 discount. Read about the Working Group Training Kit (or order separately) here.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
there are people that are part of the shadow government that are trying very hard to discredit Greer because of his claims. He is exposing their deeds. Some of the shadow governmet operatives are involved in civilian ufo groups. some make the claim that he is not a Dr.

Certainly read everything with an open mind, but I read very cautiously these things. I will look more into it next week when I have time. ]

Thanks for posting.

Toc

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437

I have the impression that whoever is behind www.ufowatchdog.com is very upset at Steven's success.

You have to understand that there is quite a lot of poeple out there that makes a load of money out of alleged abduction and alleged recovered mutilated cows.

I believe that's people are willing to write up anything to discredit another successful person or organisation.

There is also the misinformation agents at work, 24/7 that could be behind this.
I have personally be very pleased with my investment in the training. I see it as a form of support to a cause that is very important to me. A bit like what 1000s of people do for politic parties and other organisation they have at heart.

It's certainly not an easy task to filter the truth from the garbage out there on the net. But from what i have read of UFOWatchDog, this seems to be a load of garbage IMO...

[edit on 17-12-2006 by Toc]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toc
But from what i have read of UFOWatchDog, this seems to be a load of garbage IMO...
[edit on 17-12-2006 by Toc]

Thats because UFOwatchdog writes what the truth is, and people dont like it. If it wasnt true, then he'd be sued. He has been actually....and won.

Until people start asking the hard questions like watchdog does, we're doomed to have people making all sorts of unprovable claims and suckin the wallets dry for the "answer".

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hi Toc,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences at Mt. Shasta. I look forward to reading more about your week there.

Can I ask! Did Steven talk about were the Disclosure project is going next in terms of Disclosure? He mentioned a hostile take-over of a big media corporation a couple of months ago, is this still in the pipe-line do you know?

Toc

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philip3
Hi Toc,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences at Mt. Shasta. I look forward to reading more about your week there.

Can I ask! Did Steven talk about were the Disclosure project is going next in terms of Disclosure? He mentioned a hostile take-over of a big media corporation a couple of months ago, is this still in the pipe-line do you know?

I'v never been too good with politic before. So this is all fairly new to me.

I believe that all big media broadcaster are owned by the permanent government.

Thank god, there is still some internet broadcasters that will get the information out like coast to coast.

From what I understand, he is now trying to get help from outside the country. Cause there isn't much to be done within the states. So friggin unfortunate.

This is such a slow process. Our politicians are busy dealing with wealthfare, the war and education. I doubt they would care much about some interplanetary politic (exopolitic).

In Canada, M. Victor Viggiany from Exopolitic Toronta has been pushing the Canadian senate to do an Hearing as well. He has been assisted in doing so with Hon. Paul Hellyer. I'm not sure where we're at with this.

In france, I believe they made quite a big deal on the subject recently, putting public funding in a big investigation with very credible military and scientists. If only this could be done in US too.

I believe the biggest issue is that, Steven and his team still has to put bread and butter on the table while making expensive trips around the globe to educate people. He's also working on 2 fronts. ET and energy devices. It's extremely hard to do when all you have to do all this is incomes from a few training each year.

Best thing that could happend to Steven right now... if only one rich buggers could stand up and support seaspower or the Disclosure project...
What really pisses me off is that, simple people like us, you know guys with families making those trips with our hard earned savings are the ones doing the efforts. Meanwhile, the people that runs on gold, i'm talking literaly millions and billions of $ and they don't do s* about it...

Anyway, this is my opinion on the current situation.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

You have to understand that there is quite a lot of poeple out there that makes a load of money out of alleged abduction and alleged recovered mutilated cows.

Dr Greer was making 250,000/year as a doctor, a job that he quit so he could devote full time to Disclosure. He is not making that kind of money now. If it was about the money he would have kept doing what he was doing.

Toc

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby

Dr Greer was making 250,000/year as a doctor, a job that he quit so he could devote full time to Disclosure. He is not making that kind of money now. If it was about the money he would have kept doing what he was doing.

Don't get me wrong here. I don't believe a minute Steven is abusing the subject.

Au contraire, he seems to be able to point to faked abductions and be able to give a scientific explanation to some of those abduction. Been in the medical field really helps understand some of those cases.

I do not venture into that case I haven't studied those cases yet. So i start with a positive experience of contact.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Additionally, Dr Greer has done more than anyone to get the truth out there and influence the people that need to be aware of this.

As far as those other issues, I haven't read any story that states he making the claims that the watchdog is refuting.

When I read Dr Greer, I don't feel like I'm reading the same 'ol ufology stuff. He gives it more credibility than other stuff I've read. And in my opinion he gets down to what really matters about this stuff. If you haven't you need to read Hidden Truth by yesterday.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by c3hamby]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fixed quote

[edit on 18/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have a hard time buying that the NSA gave he and his friend cancer and also trying to enter and control his mind using secret technology. If this was to be true, who is protecting David Icke?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I have a hard time buying that the NSA gave he and his friend cancer and also trying to enter and control his mind using secret technology. If this was to be true, who is protecting David Icke?

Not sure about Icke. He certainly hasn't been without controversy.

It's ok, you don't have to believe it, the deeper you get with this stuff, the more unbelievable it gets, to paraphrase Greer.

Greer states in his book that sometimes he's not sure if he should share much about this stuff because he is aware that it could hurt his credibility.

Maybe the same thing is happening to Icke, he's just careful about sharing it.

Toc

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I have a hard time buying that the NSA gave he and his friend cancer and also trying to enter and control his mind using secret technology.

This kind of material doesn't surprise me anymore. But I totaly understand it's a big chunk to swallow.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
But what about this? Is this the way of a serious investigator? charge money for training to make alien contact ?

I cant believe what im reading.

www.cseti.org...

Each training provides the skills for anyone to form their own research team capable of contacting extraterrestrial life forms within the framework of Universal Peace. The foundation of the work is the understanding and experience of remote viewing and remote vectoring of ET spacecraft into a research site. Participants will also train with ET communication systems including lasers and electronics as well as thought interaction with machines. These systems allow ET technologies to interface directly via the framework of universal consciousness, thus negating the limitations of linear time and space. We frequently have very close encounters with ET craft during these trainings and expeditions.

Registration Fees :

# $700 if this is your first week-long CSETI training, $650 if you have already attended one. This fee includes tuition and training materials. Note: First-timers with the training kit or Dr. Greer's ET Contact book get $25 to $50 discount. Read about the Working Group Training Kit (or order separately) here.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Can you believe it? People that know how to do something and charging money to teach it!!

What an outrage!!!

Yeah, I'm sure he's making 250,000/year doing that.

Watch out Donald Trump.

Toc

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

But what about this? Is this the way of a serious investigator? charge money for training to make alien contact ?

I cant believe what im reading.

www.cseti.org...

Registration Fees :

I really don't see a problem with this. I already explained why it's acceptable in a previous post.

Put yourself in the man's shoes for just a minute. You have to feed your kids, hire personel, fly all around the globe to educate politicians and people of influence, as well as giving up lectures to the general population. The national press club conference...that's probably 50-100k shot. I mean money is spent fast my friend. That's not even including all the documentation he had to print and distribute to the different goverment level.

I'm not a finance guy, but i can do simple math. The guy left his medical career to do this important work. Let's say he stopped in 1995 to practice. That's 11 years at quarter million $ dollars a year, roughly 3 million $.

If you think that he made more than that selling books and training people, while including all the extra expenses... i just don't know what else to say.

You seriously think he should starve his family cause you wish you could join on one of the trainings without paying?

Give the man a break.

I'm also puzzled as why so many other organisation can ask for money, without been questionned, but when life changing research like he does, gets tagged as fraud right away...

You don't question NASA each time they spend one billion $ on a rocket each time they send the shuttle up there, do you?

People are going to have to realise that, this kind of research is slow and requires resources. If you are not willing to pitch in to make this thing go forward, then stop complaining there is no progress going on.

my 2 cents.

Addition: Just for fun. Look up week long trainings for other type of seminars. I'v heard of 7000$ week long training in computer modeling and animating... i guess that's acceptable compared to the 700$.....

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Toc]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join