It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSETI Training in Mt. Shasta, september 2006

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata
Am I the only person here who thinks we're wasting our time with this kind of crap?

Nope. So far I havent seen one single thing in this "report" thread saying anything at all. So there were lights...planes, etc. Where is the video?

CSETI just doesnt back anything up. Thats all there is to it.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

CSETI just doesnt back anything up. Thats all there is to it.

Incorrect.

Dr Greer provides more documentation regarding the claims he makes regarding the inner workings of the black side of the government than most other ufologists. This through contact made with 450 people that were involved in black ops either on the government side or the private industry side. Some of this documentation is available free on cseti.org and disclosureproject.org. Some of the claims he makes are corroborated by other publically available sources.

For example, the claims he makes around President Clinton trying to get info about ufos and Jack Kennedy are also documented in Clinton's own book.

True, Greer's training is expensive. But for only 29.95 you can get the video of one of his conferences and he leads you through the same meditation practice he teaches in his more $$$ seminars and training sessions.

Once you learn the the technique then you can go out to your own vacant lot or field and try it for yourself. It's easy and anyone can do it.

To call it a cult is a little far fetched. If you look at the website or have ever seen his videos his main purpose is to:

*Expose the black operations that are keeping technologies from our world that would change this world for the better.(ie getting us off fossil fuels, coal, nuclear power, etc that are destroying our environment, stopping fossil fuel related wars such as Iraq)

*Have it be known that aliens are coming to us in peace, not to destroy us.

*To be able to raise the funds to be able to bring identified and proven technologies to market, since the government doesn't seem to be interested in doing that.

*Establish friendly relationships between humans and extraterrestrial beings.

He doesn't have any interest in starting a cult, this should be pretty clear from that which is available on the internet.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
c3hamby-Do you have a link to the particular video that offers the contact/meditation protocol? I went to the cseti site but didn't see anything about it.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
All these people trying to look smart and "debunking" this man's story are ridiculous. State your disbelief once, then leave the thread if your poor ego can handle it. You people are stating the obvious, yeah there is not proof and to demand it of one man is seriously flawed thinking. Let the guy tell his story. Plus, your "debunking" replies can be cut and pasted onto every other thread in this site. Good thing a mod took notice of this silly inquisition.

Oh, and for me... "Sophismata" = Ignored.

[edit on 5-12-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
c3hamby-Do you have a link to the particular video that offers the contact/meditation protocol? I went to the cseti site but didn't see anything about it.

Unfortunately I don't, I haven't been able to find that online. I don't think it's there. The only Greer thing that I know is online is Greer's presentation at the National Press Club on youtube. Very cool if you haven't seen it, but no protocols....

I'm borrowing the DVD in question myself from a friend of mine. I have to give it back on Monday[12/11/06-sorry military people, that's month date and year
]

Maybe I could type out the protocol???? (Mods, is this cool?)

In the meantime, if you aren't doing so already I would encourage you to go ahead and begin practicing a form of meditation-any form you feel comfortable with. Start with 5 minutes and work up to 20. Meditating in groups is powerful also. If you're interested u2u me and I will send you the method I use.

Another good resource is The Power of Now, Tolle offers a really excellent method for meditation.

[edit on 6-12-2006 by c3hamby]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Have you all seen this on google? video.google.co.uk...

You can just about see what looks like stars move in the camea.

Oh and also this one: video.google.co.uk...

[edit on 6-12-2006 by SwingingMonkey]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Once you've been around the block a few times everything starts to make sense. The more aggressive the so called skeptics and debunkers, the closer you're getting to the truth. To believe that so many teams of naysayers would waste their lives posting all over the internet "saving humanity" is utterly ridiculous. These people work on twelve hour shifts and they number in the tens of thousands. Our tax dollars at work, no doubt.

The best way to deal with this phenomenon is to put them on your ignore list. Sure, they will pop up again with a different name, but it only takes another click. Most importantly, don't respond to their venom as this is the desired effect. The fact that they're here indicates that this information is noteworthy. Take my word for it. I've been researching this subject on the web for over a decade now, and the easiest way to find the truth is by finding these skeptics.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Hey DD, I think I might have previously understood your question. But I think I got it now.

I went out to Greer related websites and I did not see that video either. I'm going to look into that and see how my friend was able to get it and I'll get back with you. The protocol also appears to be in Hidden Truth in chapters 35 and 46.

In addressing the concern that Dr. Greer's organization is a cult, he is very adamantly independent. If he were to form a group that would surround him then he would be vulnerable to dark government saboteurs.

From reading Hidden Truth it is pretty clear that he is definitely on a spiritual path and he encourages us to find our own way as well since peace and spirituality is going to be the key But he doesn't set up himself as the center of that path.

A cult leader would insist on acting as a go-between. He encourages us to be able to contact the ETs ourselves. In fact he gives you the tools to do it yourself.

He does state that the shadow government first tried to get him to join their group by offers of power and money, but he wouldn't go for it. When the realized his resoluteness they began an internet character assassination that continues to this day, even going as far to say he was not a real Doctor!

You're welcome to go to his presentations, but you're not 'joining' anything. There is nothing to join!

Here is another video that is an hour long that will also raise the hairs on your head:

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This has been funny and entertaining.

For those of you who haven't read the book, READ IT. After you read it, then come back to the thread and post. When I started reading the booking, I was reading it as a fictional book. I did go and do some research on dates and events in the book. For me, that turned that fictional book to a non-fictional book.

As far as the CE-5 protocol. I have the CD, going over it. The discription of the heavens is out of this world.

I challenge you to read to read the book, before one shows there level of ignorance.

As far as the training, my wife and I plan on doing one, just to experience it.

It's time for people to start waking up and look past this illusion that has a lot of people on the short bus.

TOC thanks for sharing you experience, I will pass this on to the wife.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'll second the opinion on getting the book-Hidden Truth is the only one I've read. There is a chapter on the CE-5 protocol that goes a little more indepth than the video.

I'm happy to try to go into what the book says. There is a LOT more in the book that Greer doesn't say in the videos, because it is pretty controversial stuff and he's concerned it would hurt his credibility. The book gives you an opportunity to digest it.

The advantage of the video is that he is saying the protocol so you can let him be the facilitator of the meditation. The disadvantage is that he uses Santa Fe, New Mexico geographical cues, and he is only contacting them to say a prayer for universal peace. That protocol worked satisfactorily for me.

Hidden Truth has a chapter that gives the complete CE 5 protocol. You'll either need to get someone to read it to you(Greer recommends doing this in a group)or I'm thinking about recording it on tape and doing it that way.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I second that. The book doesn't take long to get through and you might want to read it a couple of times because there is so much information to ponder over. I started reading the meditation chapters again last night and couldn't put it down. There is a lot of sense in what he talks about...

When remote viewing, how can one be sure its not the imagination giving the feedback?

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I will share my experience. It addressed the same concern I had about what you expressed.

I've only done the protocol on the video. It is an abbreviated protocol as compared to what is in the book.

He takes you into intergalactic space and then intergalactic space(I don't remember the order)and then he has you look around.

Then he says allow yourself to become aware of any ET presence that may be present, either in the form of themselves or in their vehicles.

Right before he gave the instruction for me to become aware of ET presence, I already had in my mind a presence of an ET.

This was not an ET of my own imagination. In fact, the one that was brought to me was a tan creature. I would have never imagined that there are tan aliens.

Also, this alien did not speak. I communicated to him that I was concerned that the aliens might perceive that the government's attitude towards ETs might be perceived as being representative of the opinion of all Earth's citizens. I advised that it wasn't the fact. The ET didn't say anything, but just responded with a lot of compassion.

Part of the protocol also is to gaze into the eye of any terrestial and see the consciousness in us.

It seemed that this ET was also doing that with me as well.

I know this seems off the wall for those who are not into this, and I can understand. This is only in response to someone who is familiar with what this is all about. If you're mad because you don't buy it, consider your opinion noted by me.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
Once you've been around the block a few times everything starts to make sense. The more aggressive the so called skeptics and debunkers, the closer you're getting to the truth.

I was agreeing 100% with you until I realized the fact that you didn't mean the skeptic or debunker was getting closer to the truth, rather the person preaching something that deserves a good shot of skepticism. There are many, many charletans in this world. I will stop debunking and being skeptical when I see someone making outrageous claims to back it up with substantial proof.

The best way to deal with this phenomenon is to put them on your ignore list. Sure, they will pop up again with a different name, but it only takes another click. Most importantly, don't respond to their venom as this is the desired effect.

Their venom or their rational views and opinions? I would much rather look at both sides of a story to determine the truth which usually lies in between, rarely sometimes strongly leaning to one side - it's the reader's opinion on how to detemine this.

The fact that they're here indicates that this information is noteworthy. Take my word for it. I've been researching this subject on the web for over a decade now, and the easiest way to find the truth is by finding these skeptics.

Good luck researching this stuff on the web to sort through all the trash out there.

Well back to work that's just my 2c,

Take care and peace,
- Naz

Toc

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Greetings.

Quite a few interesting things happened for me since i stopped posting in here.

I'm glad to see the post coming back up.

I'll follow HaveSeen4Myself advise and just add the debunkers on ignore next time, instead of leaving. I was also quite upset by the reaction of some of the moderators that didn't mind the problems happening here.

I'm currently working on a lecture to present to general public from my trip in Mt. Shasta.
This lecture was presented to co-workers already and was quite succesful. I will most likely move on to general public this winter with this.

But before anything, i'm going to be submitting the presentation to CSETI for approval on content.

I'm open to serious questions reguarding my training week with that amazing Man and the great team behind him.

Toc

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwingingMonkey
I second that. The book doesn't take long to get through and you might want to read it a couple of times because there is so much information to ponder over. I started reading the meditation chapters again last night and couldn't put it down. There is a lot of sense in what he talks about...

When remote viewing, how can one be sure its not the imagination giving the feedback?

That's an excellent question!
A question I asked myself too.
This is how I managed to see the difference.

Imagination:
The quality of the imagery is somewhat low quality, this visualisation is usual, imperfect, with a grey background and blurry. I turn this in computer terms as low quality JPEG resolution
and i find that when i'm imaginating, it's pictures more than motion.

First quality of remote view:
The feeling of expansion is present. The feeling of Grandeur. You might feel like you see all around you. In my case, all the experiences i had like this so far was extremely peaceful. My first remote view experience was in bed listening to the Meditation CD from the book. I saw a shot of something that i could later see been a spot i saw during the week during one of our training.
The quality of this low quality compressed movie from google.

Second quality: That's another stage i felt like while i was doing my laundry in Mt.Shasta. In this case I felt that my desires and my thoughts were instantly answered. This felt very strange.
I have noticed that when i'm thinking, I use the english language to talk to myself and formulate my thinking. In this second case, the travel was as fast as thoughts. And i was so damn excited during that meditation and remote view that lasted about 15 seconds, i went around the solar system, visited Paris, the Pyramids, Part of the US and then Eastern Canada and finaly James Bay before I opened my eyes amazed at what had just happened.
The quality of this would be represented by a good DIVX Movie

Image Override. This is explained by Steven in his book while he is travelling and foresaw an accident.
This is the highest quality vision I experienced during the training was a message that got transmitted to some of us in many forms. For me, it was a message indicating how poorly we treat our planet. This is one of the most remarkable moment in my life. This event is thoughts put into your mind. You can't even stop them. (I know i tried to ask to get this to stop after i acknowledge the message
. I had to open my eyes to make it stop. This was not frightening at all, i was very excited once i opened my eyes back for a few second then was filled with sorrow by what the message had been transmited to me...

The quality of this would be represented by a High resolution HD Movie

Well, this is how i think i could explain the quality and how to notice if you are actualy connected or not.
Hope this helps my friend SwingingMonkey.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by Toc]

[edit on 14-12-2006 by Toc]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I'm open to serious questions reguarding my training week with that amazing Man and the great team behind him.

Toc,

In one of the videos Greer referred to protection that is being given to those people that have come forward, did he expand on that?

The other thing, I'm not sure what questions to ask you about this. I would be grateful if you could rundown and summarize about your time there on this board, would you be willing to do that?

Toc

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
Toc,

In one of the videos Greer referred to protection that is being given to those people that have come forward, did he expand on that?

The other thing, I'm not sure what questions to ask you about this. I would be grateful if you could rundown and summarize about your time there on this board, would you be willing to do that?

c3hamby,

I could summarize the week like this:
-The morning we usualy slept in and took 1 hour to practice meditation.
-Afternoon were in a group where Steven would brief us on different content, where we could ask questions to him directly. Most of those afternoon were in the mountain and I keep only good memories from that.
-At night, we were in the field.

So it made for Long days, we would came back at the hotel tired and sometimes the nights out were cold, so you have to be well geared up.
Lucky for me, I come from a fairly cold region and I had the chance to hear on equipment before going by an Ex-trainee. So i came fully prepared and really enjoyed our nights.

Not sure if this answers your questions?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Yeah, that's a great start. Maybe we can do this as an interview thing, if you have time and patience for it.

What was it like hanging out with Dr Greer like that, how many people were in your group?

Did you get to talk to Dr Greer one on one outside of a group question context?

Beyond what you've already mentioned, did you learn anything new in your experience, either about aliens or Dr Greer, or the disclosure project?

What was your ET or craft experience if any?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hi TOC,

I read that you came from Quebec. In fact me too. I'm from Quebec City. I'm looking to participate to these meetings next year. I would be interested to meet you, to speak about your experiences...

Do you speak french?

G-Tsu

Toc

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gtsu
Hi TOC,

I read that you came from Quebec. In fact me too. I'm from Quebec City. I'm looking to participate to these meetings next year. I would be interested to meet you, to speak about your experiences...

Do you speak french?

G-Tsu

Hello G-Tsu.
I live in Ottawa now and I speak French and English. I'd be glad to answer your questions in person, over phone or by E-mail. Send me a U2U and we'll get in touch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join