It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSETI Training in Mt. Shasta, september 2006

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Get a life...all of you. there was no event there was nothing. Now lets focus on that other conspiracy---secret government brain chips placed on new born babies. Whats that all about?

Toc

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
My friend, i'm just reporting what It felt like.

The events coudn't have been done with lasers and flashlights. Can you project a starlike object, flashing down 3 times on the group from above with lasers? I'd love to see that.

Like i explained earlier, CSETI isn't about proving the existence but rather initiating contact. It's up to the participants to provide the gear if we want to take pictures and videos.

You really think i could call all UFO groups and ask for cameras before headed to a Training? Let me doubt they would land me expensive equipment on my words only.

I don't need photos or videos anymore. I'm convinced there is something out there, and i again, i don't wish to impose this view on other people, but just sharing what this week felt like.

Toc

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dioxholster
Get a life...all of you. there was no event there was nothing. Now lets focus on that other conspiracy---secret government brain chips placed on new born babies. Whats that all about?

This has nothing to do with the current thread. Can this be removed from the current discussion?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
ok then i believe u. You know why? coz i was there with u, and i did see those rascals. Actually I got a front row seat and the screen flared 'First Encounters of the Third Kind'.

Toc

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

ok then i believe u. You know why? coz i was there with u, and i did see those rascals. Actually I got a front row seat and the screen flared 'First Encounters of the Third Kind'.

They are CE-5 my dir sir. Human initiated ET contacts. And none of those would happend infront of a cinema screen where most people waste their time.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
CE-5 these are the SPECIAL scientists right?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toc
My friend, i'm just reporting what It felt like.

The events coudn't have been done with lasers and flashlights. Can you project a starlike object, flashing down 3 times on the group from above with lasers? I'd love to see that.

I would love to see anything. Please- Show me & I may believe. Until then, you can't disprove that someone "planned" for you to see those lights. I was somewhat joking about the flashlights because of your "cameras costing too much remark".

Like i explained earlier, CSETI isn't about proving the existence but rather initiating contact. It's up to the participants to provide the gear if we want to take pictures and videos.

And again, why doesn't ANYONE affiliated with CSETI? You really expect me to believe that nobody can come up with a few thousand dollars worth of photographic equipment? If you take pictures that prove something, you would be world famous, and steal all Steve's thunder. I'd believe you more if you told me that it was FORBIDDEN to take pictures etc., because then it would prove that Steve's a bit smarter than he appears to be. That way if it's real, you won't steal his thunder, and if it's a hoax, then you wouldn't be able to debunk him, and stop the money flow.

You really think i could call all UFO groups and ask for cameras before headed to a Training? Let me doubt they would land me expensive equipment on my words only.

I agree, but you could bring them along & I'm sure UFO groups would be happy to pay the admission price & film the show. Then they would be able to steal Steve's thunder. You state yourself that anyone can be a part of this. Maybe you should take my advice so that you and the other trainees can complete your assignment on the next training mission.

I don't need photos or videos anymore. I'm convinced there is something out there, and i again, i don't wish to impose this view on other people, but just sharing what this week felt like.

Then what's all the smack about bringing cameras next time, and putting them in a circle at a 45 degree angle on tripods. I smell back peddling. . .Sorry

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
CE-5 are a bunch of crack whores. they are chasing their own tail. UFO not real. Aliens not real. Why u ask. Coz they are figments of ur imagination.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
ok i got this: if u had the chance would u rather go and live in an alien planet for scientific purposes or stay here on this planet. *removed rude remark*
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please read the T&C's

www.abovetopsecret.com...

especially this one

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by masqua]

[edit on 13-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic TOC man

Mod Note: Off-Topic One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

CE-5 these are the SPECIAL scientists right?

The term doesn't refer to special scientists. You can read about it here;

www.ufoevidence.org...

And according to this article anyone, or any group, can be involved as long as you have no hostile intent.

All CE-5 Initiative contacts will be shared with all CE-5 associates to the exent possible. The CE-5 Initiative will cooperate with all other UFO/ETI research organizations so long as such groups are credible and have nonharmful and peaceful procedures & intentions.

We hold that carefully planned Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind will unlock new frontiers in the relationship between ETI and humanity. All sincere researchers and theorists are welcome to join in this profound endeavor on behalf of mankind's growth and evolution.
Steven M. Greer, M.D. + 1992, 1995
International Director, CSETI

So why don't they collaborate with SETI, CAUS, CUFOS? How bout "The Fund for UFO Research"? Sounds like the last one would be exactly what Mr. Greer is looking for in his participants?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toc
Like i explained earlier, CSETI isn't about proving the existence but rather initiating contact.

And I stand by my assertion that this is simply new-age cult activity and really doesn't belong here. This business about "not being about proving..." is the oldest story in the book. If you've got something real, it WILL stand up to scrutiny. And no - personal vibratory experientialism is not scrutiny.

Toc

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I thought this place was a place where you could speak with civilised people, in civilised manners. I was greatly mistaken.

Hopefully a modarator will hop in and fix you up Diox.

Toc

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade

So why don't they collaborate with SETI, CAUS, CUFOS? How bout "The Fund for UFO Research"? Sounds like the last one would be exactly what Mr. Greer is looking for in his participants?

This seems to be interesting. I'll look into this ASAP. Thank you 2pacsade.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
removed off topic rude remarks.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
removed off topic rude remarks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From the T&C's

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

You need to read these rules before posting

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Easy there Dioxholster. It's gonna be a long journey to RATS. . .

Toc- Gotta go for now. Will peek in on you later on. . . Again- Be careful, keep you eyes open, and good luck!

Toc

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
(personal attack edited here) I have way more important stuff to do, than come online and share any of the experiences with people like him.
Very upsetting.

For now he wins.

I wish you guys best luck in finding the truth, whatever it might be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit - removed personal attack
I'm very tempted to give out a warn for this as well.

also removed criticism of moderation - there is a complaint button for that, as you well know.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Don't let one bad experience ruin your outlook on ATS. I assure you, you will gain knowledge from people on this board. Remember- Everyone has a bad day. But most importantly remember, "Deny Ignorance". . . Apply that to what happened today, and move on. . . And for cryin out loud- GET US SOME MEDIA NEXT TIME!!! (LOL) - Peace Toc-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit - removed quote

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Courtesy Is Mandatory

Just a friendly reminder. All members are free to believe what they want to believe and express their honest opinions -- as long as they do so in accordance with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use.

Skepticism is fine, disagreement is fine.

Personal attacks are prohibited, off-topic disruption is prohibited.

Members unable to refrain from these behaviors are subject to warnings and -- if they persist -- permanent account bans.

Anyone who acts to discourage other members from sharing their opinions is acting against the interests of our community, and will be dealt with accordingly.

Deny Ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join