It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSETI Training in Mt. Shasta, september 2006

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
Toc

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r
The idea of using tools to "summon" or contact UFO's concerns me greatly.

For some reason, I have images in my mind of people in anoraks' standing in the cold with flashlights, holding boxes with flashing lights with makeshift aerials held aloft in the other hand.

I'm sure you understand.

To me, this is the scourge of the UFO community. Where fantasy pretends to be science and all credibility goes out of the window. No one is more skilled at "finding" UFO's than others. By it's nature the phenomena is possibly the most random occurring set of events, recorded by man. (aside from in Mexico, but that's another discussion). If it wasn't random and you could contact UFO's with Stephen Greer leading these events, then he wouldn't need the Disclosure Project as a platform to prove the existence of UFO's as he would have hard recorded verifiable scientific evidence, in many forms.

The idea that someone can teach you how to find or, in this case, summon/contact UFO's reminds me of Victorian mediums preying on the people who wanted to believe.

Please do not think I'm attacking you personally for expressing your experiences whilst on this expedition, but I can't help but feel you have been taken advantage of.

[edit on 12-9-2006 by timb3r]

I totaly understand your concerns, and thank you for presenting your point sincerely and with tact.

All i can say is that the experiences were life changing. It's just that feeling you have inside yourself and the depth of those experiences i had.

Do not take all I say for granted, it's a point of view and personnal experience. You are the one responsible for looking for your own truth. Nobody can tell you how things are, you have to live it.

Toc

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Any reason why i can't edit the first 3 of my post here?

Toc

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwingingMonkey
Is there any way you alone now can summon these UFO's? or can only Greer do this? I tried the meditation technique in his book but no ET showed up. How long does it take?

Well it seems that i can't edit my first 2 message in here...

The contact with are space brothers must be done in peace and with pure hearted. I would suggest you contact CSETI coordinator to see if any CSETI groups are around your town to join them. You don't have to be CSETI member to do it or pay anything if you join another team, but it's always nice to assist the organisation with what you can.

They ideal team size would be between 3 and 10 people. One of the member will need to have gone to the training and have the binder with the information, protocals and rules that he can share with you.

[edit on 12-9-2006 by Toc]

Toc

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
TOC - With all due respect. I can only speak for myself but I'm not into the spirituality/Meditation aspect of UFO. History is laden with charismatic persons who ask for "Open Minds" while pilfering the contents of "Open Wallets".

Aside from the possible ball lightning sightings, was there any physical evidence presented? Or was this more a mind melding, deep thinking, altered state, philisophical presentation in the stead of true physical presentations.

Thanks in advance

The experiences where a mix of visible lights and globes as well as non-locality experiences.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r...edit..If it wasn't random and you could contact UFO's with Stephen Greer leading these events, then he wouldn't need the Disclosure Project as a platform to prove the existence of UFO's as he would have hard recorded verifiable scientific evidence, in many forms.

The idea that someone can teach you how to find or, in this case, summon/contact UFO's reminds me of Victorian mediums preying on the people who wanted to believe.

This is where the meditation - or "honing the cerebral" part makes me wonder. A messenger of mixed sigmals. You can see them and they do exist, but you must do it my way in order to see them. It's not a physical but a "deep inner experience" that you must be trained to achieve.

Originally posted by timb3rPlease do not think I'm attacking you personally for expressing your experiences whilst on this expedition, but I can't help but feel you have been taken advantage of.

Right. It's not so much the persons that are willing to go through the programs, its the fact that claims like these "can" entice people out of their earnings without ever producing tangible results.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toc
All i can say is that the experiences were life changing. It's just that feeling you have inside yourself and the depth of those experiences i had.

You are the one responsible for looking for your own truth.

What? Is this a religious forum? Are we expected to spend time indulging cults or "personal change" experiences/systems?

And you're not responsible for finding your own truth. Truth is arrived at with much work and sifting of evidence of MANY people. Any personal truth you find has got nothing to do with UFOs or aliens.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Interesting experience Toc, i'm sure, but i need to ask you these questions.

Anyone have recording equipment at all? if so, what was recorded?

secondly, you speak of spacebrothers, when you were around the group which actual race of being are they refering to? and-or which one group are you refering to?

thanks for taking the time to answer.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Yet again, no pictures, proof or evidence. You are aware what you are going to go see and what the purpose of your trip is as are allt those with you. I am fast beginning top think UFO stands for Un-Focused Observation.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I have a few questions,

- How long between these 'sightings' was the timeframe? Random? Minutes? Hours?

- As the average human can react to stimuli well within the 3 - 6 second timeframe you gave for the objects to appear, couldn't you of easily reacted to take a picture?

- As for meditating, did that involve taking your concentration off the environment for any length of time? Perhaps someone tossed a 'firework' or similar object into the air which lasts for 3 - 6 seconds?

- Why would they take any money at all? I as a human being will choose which charities to give to, not pay someone else to distribute it as they see fit. Also on that note I have decided to give free self defense lessons to anyone who wants it - never involving money in the process.

Take care and peace,
- Nazgarn

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I think..well more like I hope for the sake of those who paid hard earned money that the point that Toc is trying to make as far as the consciousness stuff is something thats starting to become an accepted idea amongst the mainstream of information and that is that among the most important and also intensely researched themes emerging from among all the implications that quantum physics has to offer is the idea thats long been a part of many eastern and native (aboriginal, african, native american etc) concepts is that though and reality are associated in such a way that our perception of what we call reality is only a construct of consciousness. implications being as dr.emoto masaru's messages from water studies, and numerous random number generator studies among others that suggest our reality is constantly being filtered and often times it only the non belief in something that accounts for us not seeing it. conversly, once you acknowledge the existence of an idea, it becomes a part of your reality contrsuct and thus you notice it all the more often. i could yammer on with examples and i will if there are people interested but for now, im just saying perhaps if aliens and other unexplained phenomena exist come from not just physically far away from us but on a slightly different vibrational (again, matter is energy, energy is vibration, vibrational interaction creates interference patterns that we end up interpreting in a way that fits in our physical world). So maybe by intentionally expanding the range of vibratory frequencies we perceive we would see more of whats really out there.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
To the OP- Thanx for sharing. . .

I too have some major doubt surrounding the whole thing. Most of it lies in the fact that obviuosly it's not forbidden to bring photographic equipment because you state that you'll try to bring a barrage of cameras next time. . . BUT-

Hasn't anyone connected to this group maybe thought of this before? Are there ANY CSETI members that have ever once taken pictures, video, audio of these orbs? Everyone involved obviously knows exactly what is supposed to happen if all goes well, so why wouldn't anyone want to prove the experiences real by producing some form of proof other that verbal accounts??? It just doesn't make sense.

The three second thing. . . Doesn't "stir the Kool-Aid" either. What about a video camera, set to "RECORD", on a tripod & facing the sky? How bout a bunch of them?

Couldn't they easily be produced from equipment purchased by CSETI, ( with the money you give them )? Like a holographic projector? Like a bunch of flashlights bouncing off the "nimbus cummuli" if the sky will cooperate?

Who the heck are the space brothers afraid of? Who was gonna shoot them down if they became too physical?

BTW- Was it day or night?

It just doesn't make sense, and has a normal list of "excuses" why there's can be no physical evidence?

spelling

[edit on 13-9-2006 by 2PacSade]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Or_Die_Trying
So maybe by intentionally expanding the range of vibratory frequencies we perceive we would see more of whats really out there.

What does this MEAN? Am I the only person here who thinks we're wasting our time with this kind of crap? This particular forum at least is supposed to be about UFOs and aliens!! Actual real aliens, wherever they might be! Can we stop with the new-age claptrap?

For those of you who think you're calling down aliens, I say put up or shut up. Do it in an area where there will be some public and it'll get reported on after it PHYSICALLY happens. Now's the part where you tell me the aliens won't show up in such "negative" situations. (insert eye rolls)

Toc

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo

secondly, you speak of spacebrothers, when you were around the group which actual race of being are they refering to? and-or which one group are you refering to?

I had a cheap olympus digital camera, so i didn't take any pictures. The way we are setup we only see about half the sky, so you have to rely on others to tell you if something else happends in the other parts of the sky. I believe one guy had a video camera on Steven only. What i would like to do in the next training, if i can ever afford to do so, is to setup 12 cameras all around the group, pointing at about 45degrees and that way, you could catch all the events.

I'm still recovering from the trip a bit, but i will most likely see with the others if they can share any photos, especially the one from the fast light moving along Mt. Shasta.

Toc

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo

I had a cheap olympus digital camera, so i didn't take any pictures. The way we are setup we only see about half the sky, so you have to rely on others to tell you if something else happends in the other parts of the sky. I believe one guy had a video camera on Steven only. What i would like to do in the next training, if i can ever afford to do so, is to setup 12 cameras all around the group, pointing at about 45degrees and that way, you could catch all the events.

I'm still recovering from the trip a bit, but i will most likely see with the others if they can share any photos, especially the one from the fast light moving along Mt. Shasta.

I have no idea of the races or which planets those are coming from unfortunately. When i say spacebrothers, i find that's the appropriate non negative way to speak of all beings living in space.

Toc

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quackmaster
Yet again, no pictures, proof or evidence. You are aware what you are going to go see and what the purpose of your trip is as are allt those with you. I am fast beginning top think UFO stands for Un-Focused Observation.

Yes, i was very irritated by all the post that stated they had no physical proofs myself. I totaly understand your position.

In my position, i did the best i could do, to live the moment and photos were very secondary. Once more, hopefully, i'll have a way to bring more video cams and such in my next trip.

Nightvision photos aren't great by the way.

Toc

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
I have a few questions,

- How long between these 'sightings' was the timeframe? Random? Minutes? Hours?

- As the average human can react to stimuli well within the 3 - 6 second timeframe you gave for the objects to appear, couldn't you of easily reacted to take a picture?

- As for meditating, did that involve taking your concentration off the environment for any length of time? Perhaps someone tossed a 'firework' or similar object into the air which lasts for 3 - 6 seconds?

- Why would they take any money at all? I as a human being will choose which charities to give to, not pay someone else to distribute it as they see fit. Also on that note I have decided to give free self defense lessons to anyone who wants it - never involving money in the process.

Take care and peace,
- Nazgarn

We had anywhere between 4-20 sightings per night.
When someone gave a general direction and degrees, we have very little time to react.
The sightings were not fireworks. What was seen couldn't be mistakenly taken for fireworks.
What i understand for the money point of view is that it's used to support the volunteers dedication. I find acceptable to pay for their room and travel to do this for us. Some of the money is probably also used to buy measuring equipment too. Which is fine too.

Toc

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I think..well more like I hope for the sake of those who paid hard earned money that the point that Toc is trying to make as far as the consciousness stuff is something thats starting to become an accepted idea amongst the mainstream of information and that is that among the most important and also intensely researched themes
tion creates interference patterns that we end up interpreting in a way that fits in our physical world). So maybe by intentionally expanding the range of vibratory frequencies we perceive we would see more of whats really out there.

I think you have a good grasp on how complicated it can become. Unfortunatly, UFO as we know them (physical representation) is just one of the many faces of how they can manifest. So yeah, it's very weird, bizarre stuff!

Toc

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade
To the OP- Thanx for sharing. . .

I too have some major doubt surrounding the whole thing. Most of it lies in the fact that obviuosly it's not forbidden to bring photographic equipment because you state that you'll try to bring a barrage of cameras next time. . . BUT-

Hasn't anyone connected to this group maybe thought of this before? Are there ANY CSETI members that have ever once taken pictures, video, audio of these orbs? Everyone involved obviously knows exactly what is supposed to happen if all goes well, so why wouldn't anyone want to prove the experiences real by producing some form of proof other that verbal accounts??? It just doesn't make sense.

The three second thing. . . Doesn't "stir the Kool-Aid" either. What about a video camera, set to "RECORD", on a tripod & facing the sky? How bout a bunch of them?

Couldn't they easily be produced from equipment purchased by CSETI, ( with the money you give them )? Like a holographic projector? Like a bunch of flashlights bouncing off the "nimbus cummuli" if the sky will cooperate?

Who the heck are the space brothers afraid of? Who was gonna shoot them down if they became too physical?

BTW- Was it day or night?

It just doesn't make sense, and has a normal list of "excuses" why there's can be no physical evidence?

spelling

[edit on 13-9-2006 by 2PacSade]

I surely couldn't afford 10-20 cameras poiting all around. I don't think CSETI can afford that either. They have limited funding as well, and must be careful about how the money is spent. Another point is that Steven and CSETI are not dedicated to prove they are been visited. They are past that point. They are initiating contacts and trying to establish a peaceful relationship.

It was up to me and other trainees to bring more proof and i couldn't. I'll be contacting group members and also the Coordinator to see if any photos from this or previous training can be shared with you.

It was night time, a lost easier to see the strange lights.
As for getting shut down you should definitively follow Steven's work in detail. He would be better positioned to give you the right explanation about the world shadow goverment activities.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Toc]

Toc

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

So maybe by intentionally expanding the range of vibratory frequencies we perceive we would see more of whats really out there.

What does this MEAN? Am I the only person here who thinks we're wasting our time with this kind of crap? This particular forum at least is supposed to be about UFOs and aliens!! Actual real aliens, wherever they might be! Can we stop with the new-age claptrap?

For those of you who think you're calling down aliens, I say put up or shut up. Do it in an area where there will be some public and it'll get reported on after it PHYSICALLY happens. Now's the part where you tell me the aliens won't show up in such "negative" situations. (insert eye rolls)

That means some of the event were taking place in a higher vibration spectral range. Not visible to the naked Eye. And yes, this is talking about UFO and the safe common ground where we can all meet.

I believe it is a mistake to dissociate spirit-celetial beings-ets. Check out the CSETI training page, they say exactly what you will be told during the training and it includes all the above.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toc
I surely couldn't afford 10-20 cameras poiting all around. I don't think CSETI can afford that either. They have limited funding as well, and must be careful about how the money is spent.

You're killing me. Something this important and they can't scrounge up 10 or 20 video cameras??? I don't have the money to buy 10 or 20 cameras, but I bet you I could get them if I told other people, other UFO groups, other news agencies, "If you follow me with your camera I'll show you some UFO's!!!

Another point is that Steven and CSETI are not dedicated to prove they are been visited. They are past that point. They are initiating contacts and trying to establish a peaceful relationship.

They never GOT to that point! And why ask for donations then if they don't need anybody else? Anybody like you? They want to take your money & share this wonderful experience with you, but screw the rest of the world? We don't have to prove anything to them. . . Wouldn't it behove them to get this info out there so they could get funding? I'm sure the gov would love to meet aliens, unless they're already talking with the space brothers. I would be careful. . . Sounds like another possible "Hale-Bopp" group. . .

It was up to me and other trainees to bring more proof and i couldn't. I'll be contacting group members and also the Coordinator to see if any photos from this or previous training can be shared with you.

So you all failed miserably? What did ANY of you do to carry out this assignment? What the heck does the "Coordinator" do? Couldn't he/she give you some tips about how to carry out this assignment BEFORE the actual event itself? Again, all too convenient excuses. . .

It was night time, a lost easier to see the strange lights.

Also a lot easier to hide people in the woods around Mt. Shasta with flashlights & pen lazers. ( They would be able to afford this stuff right? )

As for getting shut down you should definitively follow Steven's work in detail. He would be better positioned to give you the right explanation about the world shadow goverment activities.

So you were being "spied"on by a secret government agency while all this was going on. Military poised & ready to shoot down these orbs if they transformed themselves into a physical state? C'mon. . . Maybe they videotaped the event. I'm sorry, though I believe you had some kind of experience, I don't think it was what you think it was. IMHO. . . Again thanx for sharing & good luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join