It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scottish Liberation Army threatens to poison Englands water supply

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Man is the world turning into a bunch of crazies. Maybe the Scottish Liberation Army can join forces with the Saskatchewan Liberation Front.

Seriously this could turn out bad.

"The Scottish National Liberation Army, a tiny group of extremists dedicated to removing the English from Scotland, have threatened to poison the water supplies of England. "

www.metro.co.uk...

[edit on 12-9-2006 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
These kind of people are not patriots, I'm scottish to the bone (atleast 4 generations) and frankly I'd rather hunt these cowards down.

They want to do war then do so on the political battlefield, not against the innocent people.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Were all doooooomed doooooomed i say,

never heard of this lot and seriously doubt they are capable of anything serious

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ooooh I'm terrified........

The document, which perhaps gives away that crucial element of surprise, details how the attack would be conducted via fire hydrants, and suggests that just 'ten kilograms of [the substance] in a city's drinking water supplies can kill up to 200,000 people.' It fails to mention that this would require those 200,000 people to drink an entire city's water supply between them.

Let's face it, in the list of credible terrorist threats, this bunch of clowns comes around 8,706th - just behind the "The Mole People of Bennet's End Lunar Liberation Army"

I bet they're all sassenachs too (and I bet they don't know that sassenach doesn't specifically refer to the English - it's means all lowlanders, and thus most Scots.)

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Am I safe to say Scotland would sink if we had absolutely England had no contact with them?

I also think England deserves it's own Parliament, if Scotland has theirs, the Welsh have theirs, why can't England? If there's one thing that makes my blood boil it's Scottish reviving old hatreds- how idiotic.

-One story in the run up to the World Cup, featured a young boy, around 6 years old, on holiday in Scotland with his England shirt on. A Scottish youth aged about 19 walked up and punched him in the face, for no reason other than the shirt he was wearing.

-Another story (which I witnessed first hand) was a drunk Scotsman on holiday, sitting near to me was an English family (a couple and two kinds around 10) eating a meal. The man walked up and asked them their nationality, on hearing they were English he gave them a torent of abuse along the lines of 'you English B*******' and was swiftly removed.

I'm not saying every person across the spectrum thinks the same and abit of banter is understandable. Actually threatening to killl innocents- well how apalling.

What we need is a new Hadrians wall!

[edit on 12-9-2006 by Knights]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Knights

WELL I WOULD BE HAPPY FOR A NEW HADRIANS WALL TO BE BUILT ! YOU SAY THIS AS IF ENGLAND FANS HAVE NEVER DONE SUCH THINGS ENGLAND SUPPORTERS HAVE ONE OF THE WORST RECORDS OF HOOLIGANISM IN FOOTBALL AS FOR THE SNLA I DNT THINK MUCH OF THEM DOUBT THERE EVEN STILL AROUND ANYMORE AND AS FOR ENGLAND HAVING THERE OWN PARLIAMENT I WOULD BE HAPPY WITH THIS I WOULD BE HAPPY TO TEAR UP THE UNION ALTOGHETHER AS YOU HAVE ALREADY ROBBED US OF OVER 200 BILLION POUNDS WORTH OF SCOTTISH OIL ! DONT LET THEM TAKE ANYMORE INDEPENDENCE FOR SCOTLAND !!!

new topics

top topics

join