It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to end terror!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hello Everyone.

To get the perfect solution to terror you have to understand what the real cause is.
I can tell you that the cause that is presented by the media is not completly true.
Why do I think this. Well, I read different international newspapers and I keep track of a couple of websites like this one. Call it freakish but I spend at least 3 hours a day in collecting information.
There's one very difficult barrier: What's true and what is fiction. In time fiction becomes true, and truth becomes fiction. After seeing thousands of newsitems and reading at least the same amount of threads regarding war, terror, conspiracy, corruption, energy... you start to get a clear picture.

So what is the cause? To get to this point I decided to ask myself "who is threatened".
We are!! All of us. But who is threatening us? The terrorists or our leaders (Governments)?
Our leaders say: The terrorist are aiming at all of us.
But why? That's the big question. I didn't do anything, neither did my family, my friends or my neighbours. So lets look at it from another perspective.

The problem is situated in the middle east. Why Are those people so hostile against us.
Maybe because there has bin a US military presence since the fifties. The US has put the shah of Iran back in charge in the early fifties after they had a democracy. Then later in the seventies they go back to bring democracy to the Iranians, as the rescuers. The US attacked Afghanistan. And after that was over they installed an oilpipeline which wasn't possible before the attack.
They fight against Saddam in the first Golf War. Against wapons the US delivered. Then a decade later they go back because Saddam is a threat to the west. Because of the WMD's that were never recovered and seemed to be a hoax. Because Saddam gave support to Al Qaeda which was also not true.

So the US military has bin shooting and bombing a lot of family members and friends of these poor people in the middle east. Imagine that you live there and you have seen the US attacking your country and the others around you for 50 years. What would you do? I don't think fighting is a solution to anything. But I can imagine that a lot of my family members and friends will fight till dead.

What does all of this mean. The news in the west is all about our Rambo Military actions with high tech wapons. In the middle east you see a lot of suffering in the news. Two completly different stories. They are both telling a part of the truth but not all. They are manipulating, each for their own concerns.

If it has not yet happend, it's time open your eyes.
Only our clear view will make it possible to change our destiny.
As you see the whole picture you will notice that the people in power (our leaders) can be as dangerous as any terrorist organisation.
Therefore I have selected the following video's about different items to open your eyes.

Secret Societies
History of freemasonry

War on terror
Real War on terror: Iraq the reckoning
Real War on terror: Secret Shame
Real War on terror: Kidnap and Torture

Free Energy
The missing secrets of Nikola Tesla
Water Car Inventor Murdered

BEST VIDEO on most topics
Who Killed John O'neill

I don't expect that you completly agree on my view. But I hope you take a look at these sources.

Let's all get toghetter and end this silliness.
I hope humanity will evolve to accomplish Freedom, Equality, Peace and Brotherhood for all.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Stop terror? Stop putting our nose everywhere it doesn't belong. It's as simple as that.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi Vitchilo

That's exactly what I want people to understand.
But the leaders in our democracies don't seem to agree.

But then, does a real democracy excist?
The level of secrecy in this US government doesn't reflect the idea of democracy.

The Government doesn't want us to think that the threat is aimed at them. If you look at it this way it's obvious that it is this government that makes it unsafe for us.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So you post a bunch of videos and stuff... but it basically comes down to not getting involved in everyone's business??

Is that basically your point?
If so, then I agree.. and I think most people agree.

Go Buddha! Namaste

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well apparently not.
There can come an end to terror, but only when enough people understand the system that gave life to terrorism.
Why is it possible that this system excists?
Because of ignorance.

Get up, stand up, Get up for your rights!!!! As Bob used to say.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Watch the video's and see for yourself.

Get off your lazy ass and lets stop these bastards.
With the bastards I mean offcourse the government, CIA, International banking, ...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
which statement is true

a) Pakistani Navy kill 70 American Children in 12 weeks say UN

b) French Marines kill 40 English Children in 9 weeks say UN

c) Israeli military kill 50 Palestinian children in 10 weeks says UN

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
A,B and C? At differents times in the history? Terror always existed and will always exist? What's the point?

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
You will never stop terrorism because it is a tactic, a way of fighting a battle. You cannot destroy a strategy.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
You don't get the point Nihilist.
If we want to make an end to terror you have to start with the origin of the problem.
It's true that terrorism will never stop if you think like Bush!!!
He and his predecessors have created a world of terror.

Open your eyes man!

Watch Who Killed John Oneill and you'll have a better idea of what's really going on.

We have to understand the system before we can do something about.

But I guess most of you like to sit on your lazy ass, commenting on matter you don't understand and watch them destroying our world.

Start unlearning everything they have bin putting in our heads and see the truth.
Thats a starting point for ending terror and every unjustices in the world.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Steps to end it:

1.Mandate all new model cars next year to be hybrids.

2.Increase and modernize nuclear power plants and other alternatives (water,solar, etc.)

3.Expand the national oil reserve by tapping into previous untapped sources (i.e. Gulf off the coast of FL, etc.)

4.Close bases and pull troops out of the Middle East (soil) the following year. Use savings to increase carrier fleet and modernize, and station carriers in the waters of the region to intervene when needed.

5.This includes allowing Afghanistan and Iran to take full sovereignty and control of their nations.

6.Establish a lower price per barrel for oil with decreased consumption and the ability to rely on our own reserves to ride the market.

7.Hold Israel to the same standards we hold ourselves, involving military actions, even against terrorists (i.e. minimize civilian casualties, etc.).

8.Increase efforts to improve business partnerships and infrastructure in the region.

9.As their world is modernized, exposure to different cultures will increase and reduce fanaticism element.

10. Let intervention primarily be for humanitarian aid purposes.

Problems:

Pulling out of the region will leave a power vacuum that may be filled with radicals and numerous military takeovers. This may have to simply be a casualty of the action, and we may need to rely on oil reserves during the transition to more stable governments.

Thing is, they want us out…fine, let’s get out. While the cutthroat gangs are whipping through the streets murdering those of other sects, or the military is performing mass executions of detractors, terrorists are deposing royals, etc., we simply won’t get involved. Stable government is what allows the fat cats of OPEC to prosper. Maybe a few years without the “infidels” will teach them that, or maybe they’ll do just fine. Either way, we’ve taken out the root cause claimed to be the basis for terrorist acts…and that’s the only true way to “win” the war on terror.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well Gazrok, I completely agree with your steps.
But how do you think to accomplish this.
Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney and the rest of the gang seem to stick to their agenda.
Your solutions sound great after these scumbags make place for a new regime that works for the people of the united states and is willing to live in peace with the rest of the world.
But before that happens nothing will change.

So what should happen first? It's obvious!
The gang should be in court for crimes against humanity.
And history should be rewritin in truth!

And then you have Skull & bones, Illuminati, masons, bilderberg, and so on... All of these groups will keep trying to reach power for their own intrest.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Buddha lite, the thoery you are advancing is known as the root causes theory AKA "blame america"
Its crap.

You know why theres so much suffering in the ME?
Because of Middle easterners, and because of Islam.
Despite having more natural wealth than any countries in the world Muslim countries are among the poorest in the world, human rights as we understand them in the west are considered to be against god, (why else would the OIC feel the need to pass an "islamic bill of rights, and refuse to ratify the universal declaration of human rights) brutality in justice is codified, regulated, and demanded by the quran, as is slavery, second clas staus for women and dhimmi's, and highly anti-progress mindset, and a culture stuck in the 14th century.
It has nothing to do with the US, or Isreal, or any other of thier excuses.

They are just pissed that thier countries are sewers compared to ours.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhaLight
You don't get the point Nihilist.
If we want to make an end to terror you have to start with the origin of the problem.
It's true that terrorism will never stop if you think like Bush!!!
He and his predecessors have created a world of terror.

Open your eyes man!

Sir, I do not think that one who assumes that a tactic can be destroyed, has any right to tell me to open my eyes!

Yes it is possible to curb terrorist attacks on US soil, but that does not equal an end to terrorism. As long as one nation posses a modern military force, and the other lacks military might, there will ALWAYS BE TERRORISM!

And why do you assume that just because I do not agree with your point, I somehow lack intelligence on the subject? In the future if you wish to present an illogical point, be ready for people to call you on it.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Yes it is possible to curb terrorist attacks on US soil, but that does not equal an end to terrorism.

You are right, of course, but this would be a good start. And for many practocal purposes that would do.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
End they said: don't question the president in times of terror.
End he said: their fighting us because of our wealth.

Fact:
In the seventies Harvard library provided muslims with books and radical texts.
US military has bin in the ME since the fifties. And right know their building 14 permanent military bases in Iraq. They are not planning to stop.
Us created the middle east as we know it now. Just look at the facts.

Please people watch Who Killed John Oneill.

To be clear I'm not against amaricans. I'm against those who run the country and the world into a mess. AIG, CIA, and the rest of the evil network.

End still I would say OPEN YOUR EYES. Get the # out of it. Tactics my as. It's a result of the cause. Action reaction.

[edit on 15-9-2006 by buddhaLight]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Thank you BuddhaLight for your links to them video's

I haven't watched them all yet, but the one about John O'neill is very interesting and does make a lot of sense now. It's cleared up alot of things that was puzzling me.

I will try to watch the rest as soon as possible.

If you have any more links to other video's please post them up

Thanks again

top topics

join