It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jesuits and the Black Pope

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I have heard about a society called the Jesuits who are the second largest society on the planet. And have also seen information on sites such as www.vaticanassassins.org...

They mention about a black pope who seems to be the most powerful man in the world and seems to have power over the pope, presidents and governments and even societies such as the illuminati. i was just wondering if anyone has any other information regarding this subject?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBourne
I have heard about a society called the Jesuits who are the second largest society on the planet.

The Jesuits, or Society of Jesus, are actually the second largest Roman Catholic Order within the Catholic Church (not the planet). They currently have a membership of just over 20,000 worldwide, with most of them being priests.

i was just wondering if anyone has any other information regarding this subject?

They were founded in 1534 as part of the Counter-Reformation. Modern Jesuits are primarily concerned with missionary work, academics, and charity. The Jesuits have no authority over the pope within the Church, but instead pledge perpetual allegiance to the Vatican.

Wikipedia article on the Jesuits

Website For USA Branch of Jesuits

[edit on 12-9-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I can speak of the legitimcy of the following so please help and join in the discussion if you have any knowledge.

www.remnantofgod.org...

The following is a reprint from the May 2000 issue of The SPECTRUM newspaper

The Most Powerful Man In The World?
The “Black” Pope

Count Hans Kolvenbach—The Jesuit’s General
4/15/00 RICK MARTIN
So, you thought you were pretty well informed by now about all of the main players on the “conspiracy” playing field? You’ve maybe been hearing for years about (or bumped into on your own) the various elements of society who control our world from behind the scenes.

You’ve gotten familiar with the role played by, for instance, the Khazarian Zionists (who invented the word “Jew” to disguise their adopted heritage, as distinguised from the biblical Judeans), or the role played by the Banksters (banking gangsters) controlling the economies of the world, by the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations), the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergers, the Committee of 300 (the 17 wealthiest so-called “elite” families)—the Rothschilds in England and Rockefellers in America and Bronfmans in Canada, and on and on, comprising the physical power structure of the New World Order puppets under the direction of darkly motivated, other-dimensional “master deceivers” commonly known as Lucifer or Satan and their “fallen angel” cohorts.

While all of those details contribute to understanding the Larger Picture, what you are about to read fills in a most important Missing Link in this entire structure. And I don’t mean a little side issue; I mean a link so central—yet so well hidden from general public view, and for so long—that even the most studied of “conspiracy theory” scholars probably have not put together much of the information that is going to be presented here.

To call the following outlay “controversial” and “sensitive” is about as mild an understatement of the truth of the matter as can be made! This missing link changes the entire slant of the entire playing field!

After months of anticipation and weeks of preparation, I was finally able to speak with Vatican Assassins author Eric Jon Phelps on Tuesday, March 14. There was simply no other way to cover Eric’s historic masterpiece spanning, literally, five centuries, than to just ask questions covering huge spans of time and major historical events. It took us almost four hours to accomplish the task, yet we could easily have gone on for another forty.

We here at The SPECTRUM are simply unwilling to reduce the importance of this work by presenting it in a too distilled fashion. In fact, in order to share this material with at least some of the pertinent backup, Eric has granted us permission to print (directly after the interview) several excerpts from his soon-to-be-published book which will help you in understanding certain aspects of this magnificently important and broad-sweeping story. The missing link is surely a central link.

Let’s call this story the “Jesuit-Vatican connection” to the unfolding New World Order agenda. You make up your own mind just how absolutely central, yet well hidden, has been this link! There’s a good reason the secret Vatican library is so extensive and yet remains so intact from outside intrusion, despite the many others who would like to possess such a collection of information detailing much “censored” data about our true, otherworldy cultural heritage.

When one reads a work like Vatican Assassins, one can’t help but reflect back on the purposely “adjusted” and watered down and boring moments in high school history class. Meanwhile, the true history of what has gone on is dynamic and full of calculated intrigue.

In this business, I’ve heard and read a lot of things. But when I had to pick my jaw up off the floor during the reading of certain historical portions in Eric’s book—well, let me just say that Truth certainly is stranger, and far more interesting, than the many fictions we’ve been led to believe are historical fact. And yet The Truth does fit together like the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.

This book SHOULD be a best-seller, but it is hardly likely to achieve such general attention—considering how well controlled and censored is the publishing business. Thus is the reason for our lengthy presentation of this most astonishing and critically important material here in The SPECTRUM.

We are in a time of Truth being revealed from all directions. And there is probably no more fundamental, mind-rattling, and previous notions-shattering example of that than what is being presented here. The interview is directly followed by a number of pertinent excerpts from Eric’s eye-opening book—which will be available July 1.

the rest can be found on the website- I don't want to post the whole thing since it's rather long

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
black pope?
is it a special name or is it simply mean a black person being the pope?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Basically the jesuits have a general, the highest in their order, referred to as the "Black Pope." The jesuits were commissioned under the reign of pius V. That pope was considered a dark pope by comparison and many wondered why he gave Ignutius (founder of Jesuits) such power.

Now, CT's think that one day the jesuits will assassinate the pope, install their general (black pope) to take his place. This is what I've heard and read...

AAC

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a Jesuit Priest...nothing secret about them. Just kind off the beaten track. If you get my drift. There's definitely no "black pope" as you call it.

Sorry just a boring spin off of catholosism that rarely gets attention.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I thought that the Jesuits had a pretty strong record on things like social justice - they (I think) were suppressed in Brazil in the colonial era because they tried to protect the natives from slavery (see The Mission, with Jeremy Irons and Robert De Niro). Weren't the people murdered in El Salvador by the government for preaching liberation theology also Jesuits?

HOPE THIS WORKS

Actually, yes.

They almost sound tolerable as far as religious types go.

TD

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The Jesuits are believed to be a form of freemasonry within the Catholic Church. Look also at the P2 lodge which is rumoured to exist in the Church. You won't see too many hard-core masons say much against the Jesuit order.

I think that it is logical that satanists (the brotherhood), has infiltrated the Catholic Church due to the heavy pagan associations with the Catholic Church in past. But this does not mean that all Jesuits are evil nor most everyone in the Catholic Church is nor even the Pope is too. In fact with suggestions of a black pope (meaning dark or anti-light), you can bet that the real Pope is likely at worst a moderate.

I also have to ask people the following because masons come here every day to defend their order (they have to it is the law there...), and anybody that belongs to any organization anywhere the following question:

when is the last time the people at the top let you in on their secret meetings or gatherings?

If you doubt be then consider what happens at your company where you work or if you own a company or are even self-employed.. do you spill ALL the beans to all concerned parties or do you hold back some of them??

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
to take my father in back in the late 50's...he wasn't what you'd expect a potential priest to be...

He did talk about the college quite a bit though, and it sounded fairly boring. I don't think there's much of a secret society thing going on there to be honest.

As for the comment on religions being infiltrated by non-believers (satan worshipers or whatever...) it happens in all large organized religions I'm sure.

Keeping tabs on the "enemy"...

Hmmm maybe THAT'S why my father was there...? LOL

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
The Jesuits are believed to be a form of freemasonry within the Catholic Church.

No, the Jesuits are not "believed to be a form of freemasonry".

Look also at the P2 lodge which is rumoured to exist in the Church.

No, P2 was not "rumoured to exist in the Church".

You won't see too many hard-core masons say much against the Jesuit order.

Then you obviously haven't been paying attention.

I think that it is logical that satanists (the brotherhood), has infiltrated the Catholic Church due to the heavy pagan associations with the Catholic Church in past.

Logical?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I wonder if the Black Pope has anything to do with the Black Maddona the unseen true source of power.

The article in the Link provided by Corsig was very informative. If factual it would indeed be considered a missing link in the structure of power that exists behind the scenes.

The article mentioned the old standby of Luciferian alliance within the organization. Can this be elaborated on? What would that en-tail?

At what point would the Maddona/Child worship connect with Lucifer worship?

The symbol of the Jesuits provided in this thread was of course encircled by a blazing sunburst.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Jeeesh! Some people are in need of a history lesson here. I am the product of a lifelong Jesuit education, having attended Jesuit prep schools, high school and college. I have been taught the way of the Society of Jesus from a very early age. Here are the facts.

The Jesuit Order, Societas Iesu (or Society of Jesus (S.J.)), was founded officially in September 1540 when Pope Paul III granted them official charter within the Roman Catholic Church. However, the order itself was originall conceived by Ignatius Loyola many years earlier.

As a mercenary soldier in 1531, Ignatius Loyola, while sleeping had a dream which he interpreted as a vision from God. He was shown that the way to convert people to the word of God, hence Christianity, was through the pen, not the sword. He was shown that through the mind people could be taught to use the faculties of logic, reason and philosophy to deduce the Truth in the Meaning of the Word of God. Upon awakening, Ignatius hung up his sword and shield and undertook a new mission in life - education and missionary work.

By 1534, Loyola, along with several followers, met outside of Paris to solidify their new order and undertook vows of poverty and chastity in keeping with the traditional doctrines of the Church in preparation for missionary work in the holy city of Jerusalem.

In 1537, Loyola and the other members of the order travelled to Italy to seek ordination and official recognition of their order. Both requests were granted. They received Ordination in Venice of that year and received official commendation from Pope Paul III. The order performed missionary work around Rome as the crusades being waged made travel to Jerusalem impossible.

In 1538 Loyola, named as Superior General of the order, dispatched his members throughout Europe to take up missionary work across the continent by establishing seminaries and schools. The order declared three primary objectives; education, conversion to Catholicism and to stunt the development of Protestantism. This was achieved through scholorly study in the arts of Philosophy, logic and language and theology.

Where Jesuits get the moniker of "Conspiracy group" probably derives from Loyola's penning of the Jesuit Constitutions adopted in 1554. This document oputlined a complete and utter devotion to the Papal order of the Catholic Church and set up a type of monarchial system within it's structure. From this doctrine came the now famous and still present motto or declaration of the Jesuits: "Ad Maioram Dei Gloriam" or "For the Greater Glory of God." It should be interesting to note that it wasn't until much later that the name "Jesuit" meaning "follower of Jesus" was applied to ordained memebrs of the Order.

The conspiracy theory applied to the Order has agreat deal to do with the Counter-Reformation movement of the Church at that time, which was heavily undertaken by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). Believers at the time viewed as heresy the undertaking of the order to undermine the Protestantization of the church. Many followers of the Catholic Church at that time believed that the order has set upon the destruction of the modernization of the Church.

Today, the conspiracy theories continue due to the nature of the modern Jesuits. They are ingrained in education on nearly every major continent and hold considerable weight in the direction of Vatican II. They also direct countless missionaries throughout the world in keeping with their traditions and tenets. All the while, they remain an entity outside the core of the Catholic Church. It is this connect/disconnect that continues to feed the speculation that they are much more than they really are.

That, ladies and gentlemen is the Reader's Digest version on the founding of the Jesuit Order. There is really isn't much more to it than that, I'm afraid. They are beneath, that which they claim to be on the surface. And this has not changed for hundreds of years.

There is no Black Pope, there is no counter-movement, there is no militancy within the order etc... It is as it was intended to be and will remain until the Church ceases to exist. As it was written in the Constitutions it will remain as doctrine until the end of time. This is the oath of the Jesuits.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by kozmo]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
OK, Kozmo, but even according to your own signature "Those who know do not tell, those who tell do not know."

So you would not tell if you knew, correct?

Besides, truth is some who know TEACH.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The jesuits were a catholic order, within the church. They became very powerful in the relatively distant past, and the head of their order (beneath the pope though) because he was so powerful, was called 'the black pope', the pope was the epitome of power in those days, so he was sort of a competing power. THe papacy won the power struggle though, and dissolved the original jesuits. Then, they re-consituted the order and kept it under control. The head of the jesuits now isn't reasonably called the Black Pope, he's not a threat nor a competition for the papacy.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I would take the meaning of using the word Black to describe a Black Pope or Black Madonna as the unseen power behind the observed power rather than a force competing to overthrow the acknowledged power. The implication would be that the "Black" is already the true holder of the power so no need to compete.

That which is hidden is usually equated with darkness or inability to see.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The jesuits were a catholic order, within the church. They became very powerful in the relatively distant past, and the head of their order (beneath the pope though) because he was so powerful, was called 'the black pope', the pope was the epitome of power in those days, so he was sort of a competing power. THe papacy won the power struggle though, and dissolved the original jesuits. Then, they re-consituted the order and kept it under control. The head of the jesuits now isn't reasonably called the Black Pope, he's not a threat nor a competition for the papacy.

True, they are a Catholic order within the Roman Catholic Church. Yes, they were and are very powerful in the original church and in Vatican II. No, their leader was never called the "Black Pope". In fact, the term "Black Pope" didn't exist until around 2000 when Spectrum magazine did a conspiracy article on Count Hans Kolvenbach and coined the term "Black Pope" and assigned it to him. The Superior General of the Society of Jesus NEVER competed with the Pope in any capacity. In fact, the Jesuit Constitutions penned by Loyola himself strictly forbade any such thing and demanded only a strict allegiance to the Pope.

The Jesuits were not "Disolved" at all. In fact, the Jesuits were merely SUPRESSED by Pope Clement XIV in 1773 due to secular pressure exterted upon the church by the Spanish Empire. As a result, the Jesuits were suppressed world-wide with the exception of Russia as Catherine the Great refused to acknowledge the Papal order. As a result the Jesuits continued practicing through this period until the order was lifted in 1814.

In fact, it was the Jesuits who were largely responsible for the Ultramontanist movement and the Papal Infallability movements of it's time - giving unwavering dedication to Papal authority.

The only other time that the Jesuits were ever "Banned" was in Switzerland when the Calvanists took over authority in the mid 1800s. It wasn't until the 1970s that the Jesuits were allowed back into Switzerland when a majority voted to change the constitution.

The Jesuits are largely misunderstood because people only know little bits and pieces about them. Such mystery is what contributes to these conspiracy theories. The reality is that it wasn't until modern times that the Jesuits have been associated with the NWO. And it is very easy to trace that back to the May 2000 Spectrum magazine article as the birthplace of this conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
The Jesuits are believed to be a form of freemasonry within the Catholic Church. Look also at the P2 lodge which is rumoured to exist in the Church. You won't see too many hard-core masons say much against the Jesuit order.

I think that it is logical that satanists (the brotherhood), has infiltrated the Catholic Church due to the heavy pagan associations with the Catholic Church in past. But this does not mean that all Jesuits are evil nor most everyone in the Catholic Church is nor even the Pope is too. In fact with suggestions of a black pope (meaning dark or anti-light), you can bet that the real Pope is likely at worst a moderate.

I also have to ask people the following because masons come here every day to defend their order (they have to it is the law there...), and anybody that belongs to any organization anywhere the following question:

when is the last time the people at the top let you in on their secret meetings or gatherings?

If you doubt be then consider what happens at your company where you work or if you own a company or are even self-employed.. do you spill ALL the beans to all concerned parties or do you hold back some of them??

This is the biggest load of crap I've heard in a while I mean absoultly nothing but hearsay and groundless babble.

Please get a clue.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I would take the meaning of using the word Black to describe a Black Pope or Black Madonna as the unseen power behind the observed power

Thats a much better explanation, yes.

kozmo
In fact, the term "Black Pope" didn't exist until around 2000 when Spectrum magazine did a conspiracy article on Count Hans Kolvenbach and coined the term "Black Pope" and assigned it to him

They called him that because thats what the head of the jesuit order, back when it was really powerful, was called, and he's the head of the current jesuit order.

The Superior General of the Society of Jesus NEVER competed with the Pope in any capacity. In fact, the Jesuit Constitutions penned by Loyola himself strictly forbade any such thing and demanded only a strict allegiance to the Pope.

And jesus said not to kill anyone, but since when have direct orders ever stopped anyone??

Jesuits were not "Disolved" at all. In fact, the Jesuits were merely SUPRESSED

Thank you for the clarification.

The reality is that it wasn't until modern times that the Jesuits have been associated with the NWO. And it is very easy to trace that back to the May 2000 Spectrum magazine article as the birthplace of this conspiracy.

The jesuits have been considered to be part of a conspiracy long before the year 2000.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I guess that we will be civil and simply agree to disagree as I believe that there is no way to resolve these discrepencies. I have a 20+ year education from the Jesuits. I have eaten with, drank with, lived with and learned from them for a major portion of my life. I continue to volunteer my time to them regularly. I was married by a Jesuit, baptised and confirmed by a Jesuit, given first communion by a Jesuit etc... There is no single facet of my life that hasn't been touched by a Jesuit Priest.

I have written countless papers on the Society of Jesus. I have studied their beliefs and I have even considered engaging in an Ignatian Retreat and completing the Spritual Exercises. In fact, there was a period in my life when I considered joining the seminary to study to become a Jesuit.

These are some of the most learned men on the planet. They hold doctorates not only in their respective fields of study, but also in theology. They have devoted their entire lives to teaching mankind how to use their heads and hearts to live the word of God. To me, there is no conspiracy.

I believe a very careful analysis on the history of the Jesuits will illuminate my points and dispell this silly myth. The Supression of the Jesuit Order was completely a secular order resulting from pressures brought to bear on the Catholic Church by the Spanish Empire. Pope Clement XIV risked losing Papal authority in the Empire if he did not abide by such a request. The Jesuits were viewed as a direct threat to the monarchy of the day, as they preached that there was only one true ruler, God Almighty and only one rule of law.

I can find no evidence to support your claim that the Jesuits have been a part of an NWO conspiracy prior to the Spectrum magazine articel in 2000. I have looked, but I will confess that my search wouldn't be what one could call exhaustive. Whereas it is likely that there have been hundreds, if not thousands, of conspiracies relative to the Order, I can find none that rise to the level that is being stated here. I find it hogwash at a minimum.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents on the matter.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Black pope.

Cardinal Arinze has been brought up as a possible future pope. He was in charge of inter-religious dialog at the Vatican. I've met the man. I've listened to his talks on TV. I like him a whole bunch.

He's a convert from something pagan I believe. Converted as a child.

en.wikipedia.org...

I had hoped he would have been elected this time. Oh well. Perhaps next time.

[edit on 9/19/2006 by FlyersFan]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join