It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Of God Painting Crying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Recently many churchgoers in Volzhsk and Leninsk cathedrals have been witness to Uriupinsk’s Mother of God weeping. This icon first beacame famous because when it was first acuired thousands were cured of diseases. Both clergy and scientists agree that this is a mystery.

Recently many churchgoers in Volzhsk and Leninsk cathedrals became witnesses of a miracle – the icon of Uriupinsk’s Mother of God wept tears of myrrh.
This icon is famous because starting in the year 1827, when it was first acquired, thousands of believers were cured of multitudes of diseases and illnesses by simply appealing their cases to it.

sorce news

I don't know how many people or how many miracles are claimed every year. But this news release does say many thousands have seen this one. Perhaps this is a sign of things to come? If so are these tears of joy or sorrow? I prefer to always hope for the good.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
When I was in Medjugorje I saw the statue of Mary as it stopped crying. It had been crying in front of many people and I got there just as the last tear was coming out and falling.

I knew a woman who had a statue of christ that weeped olive oil. Sometimes religious icons are known to to do that.

Sometimes the church says they are fakes. Sometimes they are supernatural, but that means it could be heavenly or demonic. It could go both ways.

new topics

join