It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish man removed from airplane for praying

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
As already pointed out, because it was a Jew, it was reported and whether the people took him for this or that is not the point.

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

quote: And if it HAD been a Muslim you would have been screaming racism yet again.

Yes i would , and i'd be right it is based on racism , so what's your point?

The point is, as dr_strangecraft so rightly have pointed out

...less about religion than it is about xenophobia

Bravo! That's exactly what it is ...one of the new deeds so utmost revered in this world of NWO.
Xenophobia serves two purposes.
1. To further alienate you from your neighbour
2. To sustain your fear
Which in the end will justify tightening of civil liberties - and make them more easy to swollow for you.

That's what should be discussed in a thread like this, the disintegration of our rights.

Common, nothing new to people get kicked off planes, happens every day. It's the sovereign right of any airliner to do so. With little or no reason.

As for my own contribution to the trivia:

A man boards a chartered plane for holiday-makers going to Spain. The mood is high as is the spirit. When this man, straight cut ordinary Dane of fair skin color, places his handlugage in the drawer, he makes a humorous but fatal remark: "Take care it's a bomb". You know, passengers often have to fight for the limited space in those drawers. The crew is alerted and the police have to be called to take him off the plane. He was sentenced for his "joke".

See, that might be okay, our leaders want paranoia, but they don't want us to impose it ourself. The other episode is in no way okay. It's not just pure xenophobia, it's rascism, yes fascism.

This time a scheduled plane getting ready to take off. Three men of the utmost foreign origine in strange clothes, long fluttering shirts, bulky pants, and big black beards are talking vigorously and loud in a very very outlandish tongue. They didn't harass, didn't even address anybody. Someone somehow must have felt uncomfortable, cause they were taken off the plane. Because of appearance.

Yes, appearance is what it's all about dealing with airlines. They always had the sole right to discriminate in whatever way they find appropriate. I would expect though, potential hijackers to impose as anything but traditionalists.

One thing in this thread I keep pondering on is this:

Originally posted by Flyer
All the hijackers were praying as they slammed into the WTC ...

How can anybody know they were praying? To my knowledge everybody perished in the attack.
Could you please explain that to me?

[edit on 13/9/06 by khunmoon]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon

How can anybody know they were praying? To my knowledge everybody perished in the attack.

The audio recording of the flight was made public a few months back. Before the plane impacted the hi-jackers were saying "Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, etc...". or something like that.

Hope that helps man. There was a good thread on it awhile back but I can't find it. Maybe someone else can dig it up.

Sporty

[edit on 13/9/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

Originally posted by khunmoon

The audio recording of the flight was made public a few months back. Before the plane impacted the hi-jackers were saying "Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, etc...". or something like that.

Hope that helps man. There was a good thread on it awhile back but I can't find it. Maybe someone else can dig it up.

Sorry... I didn't know that ...slipped my attention. Thanx

What about focusing on the xenophobia, the underlying factor of the incident.

What makes folks xenophobic? Except for fear.
What is it they fear? (beside flying)

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The reality of it is that if someone wants to pray they should keep it to themselves. I am not atheist, I am agnostic. I am prejuidice of world religions because as far as I am concerned the world would be better off without it. I have faith in the unknown, faith in possibility that falls on either side of the spectrum. I AM OPEN MINDED TO EVERYTHING BUT WILL NOT TOLERATE PEOPLE AFFILITIONS TO VARIOUS GOD TEAMS. This is the basis of worldwide utopian society that doesnt rely on lies but on truth and knowlege for survival.

People could sit back and tell me all day 'people have religion because it makes them happy and gives them a purpose bla bla bla'. When are people going to grow up and realize that you dont need to rely on archaic beliefs that cannot be proven just to provide yourselves with the power for living. How cowardly. The origins of religion are frightening. It was born out of a slave mentality to give meaning to their impotent lives and provide punishment for their masters. Religion is a practice vengeance and ignorance. We are all victims of this slave mentality and no responsible human being should tolerate it.

A man praying on a plane? For all I know, If god does exist, he could be enraged by such an act and cause that specific plane to crash... WHO KNOWS. The reality of it is, Rocking out to music and rocking out to a fictiscious diety are two seperate things. Religion is a plague to society, the opiate of the people, the pride of the ignorant.

This argument has nothing to do with racism, it has to do with the seperation of religion from public places. Certain things should be left at home, like religious practice. Although seeing a jew praying on a plane wouldnt frighten me, I wouldnt complain if he got dragged off.

Seeing someone pray to false dieties for comfort is a sad sight. If religion didnt exist we could actually work together as a collective humanity instead of seperating ourselves in the way that the illuminati wants us to.. I Cant wait until people realize how detrimental religion is towards the future outcome of mankind. If its true that you cant argue faith against logic then you sheeple are truly the ones who are close minded. God save us from Religion

If someone is going to live a lie, do it in the privacy of your own home. I dont care if you are christian jewish muslim or any other lie, there should be no tolerance for 'Well my parents are christian so thats what i am' mentality. How rediculous. If you would like to argue against logic with faith, feel free to make yourself look stupid.

Having faith in a higher power versus having faith in your religion makes all the difference in the world. Its having the open mindedness to accept all human beings instead of the ones that are affiliated with you. People will say 'But we do accept everyone, despite our faith' but unfortunately your holy books say differently. I love human beings and I do have faith that one day we can change. In the meantime, the only responsibility I have is to show you why religion is the problem, not the solution.

Translating books like the Koran and the Bible to suit your own progressive need is even worse. i.e Christians who say, 'Even though the bible says being gay is wrong, They still say love thy neighbor' give me a break.. will people do everything possible to admit that its wrong and anti progressive to practice religion?

Its irresponsible to spread ignorance to your children and those in need as a means of salvation. How dare you infect the planets children with your lies just so you can appease the traditions of your family and culture. I was a raised catholic who went against the grain of my tradition in order to persue a REAL life based on the fear of unknown. Anyone who preaches to know the truth of god is a baboon.

Any person with a brain can see how religion is used by the government to govern slave nations and keep people docile. Maybe if people got their head out of the dirt we could start to chip away at the NWO and create a utopian society that prides itself on itelligence.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
The devil couldn't be more pleased than to have people considered dangerous and a threat because they pray. If the fiend could he would make praying a crime.

This man wasn't considered a threat because he was praying... he was considered a threat because the idiots on the plane didn't have a lick of worldly cutural education and are scared to death of anything that doesn't fit with their little snapshot of reality. He was exercising his human right to pray to his god.

The bottom line is this. If there was, in fact, a real devil (which I don't believe there is), he would be even more pleased at the way 'fear' has taken over some people's lives, dictating every way in which they think and act, and in the process forcing the rest of us to live in their mindset of irrational terror.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by firebat]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join