It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary coincidence....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
OK so earlier this week I started downloading the Lone Gunmen TV series, having only seen part of one of the episodes when it went to air years ago.

Last night (September 11 ) I noticed that the pilot episode had finished so I decided to watch it.

Imagine my surprise when half way through the episode, the characters find out that a section of the US government is planning on flying a plane into the WTC buildings, and blaming it on terrorists to start a war and increase arms sales!

Original ATS thread

Its a pretty chilling episode and ends with the planes bearing down on the WTC while being remotely controlled by Government operatives...

Scary coincidence huh!

edit: OH yeah I probably should add that the TV pilot went to air in April 2001 - BEFORE THE WTC ATTACKS!!!

[edit on 11-9-2006 by Ezekiel]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
weird.. ive never seen the show. whos in it?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
weird.. ive never seen the show. whos in it?

ever seen the x-files? this is from where they originated...

www.thelonegunmen.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekiel
OK so earlier this week I started downloading the Lone Gunmen TV series, having only seen part of one of the episodes when it went to air years ago.

Last night (September 11 ) I noticed that the pilot episode had finished so I decided to watch it.

Imagine my surprise when half way through the episode, the characters find out that a section of the US government is planning on flying a plane into the WTC buildings, and blaming it on terrorists to start a war and increase arms sales!

Original ATS thread

Its a pretty chilling episode and ends with the planes bearing down on the WTC while being remotely controlled by Government operatives...

Scary coincidence huh!

edit: OH yeah I probably should add that the TV pilot went to air in April 2001 - BEFORE THE WTC ATTACKS!!!

[edit on 11-9-2006 by Ezekiel]

Maybe the terrorist saw this TV episode and that's where they got the idea?

And here's another scarey coincidence: GWBush is friends and business partners with the family (Bin Laden's) whose male member (Osama) planned and executed the attacks on 911 and who our entire US military can not catch or kill.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
From what Ive read - GWB is friends with Osama's second or third cousin twice removed or something like that.

Its not like its Osama's brother from what I recall. (Tho I could be wrong)

However, its not just Bush thats failed to get hold of Osama. Bill Clinton ordered his assasination but his administration failed to find him as well.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

From what Ive read - GWB is friends with Osama's second or third cousin twice removed or something like that.

Its not like its Osama's brother from what I recall. (Tho I could be wrong)

However, its not just Bush thats failed to get hold of Osama. Bill Clinton ordered his assasination but his administration failed to find him as well.

Yes, but I find no strange coincidences involving Clinton's business ties with the Bin Laden's.

Wiki claims very close ties between the Bush's and Osama:

en.wikipedia.org...

"On the morning of September 11, 2001, George W. Bush's father, George H. W. Bush, was meeting with Osama bin Laden's brother, Shafig bin Laden, in the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Washington, on Carlyle Group business."

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Yeah... the whole episode is quite chilling especially considering it was shown just months before the actual attacks. I have the whole lone gunman series on DVD. Quite interesting stuff.. Kinda makes you worry too if any of the other stuff will come true too!

top topics

join