It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Language. Subliminal Influence. Caution: This may alter the way you think.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
What about Palindromes?

Examples:
Madam
Noon
Radar
Boob
Rotor
Level

Can you find Subconcious influcence in the words above?

Now from a Left handed Point of view:

Im Left handed so this is how my mind sees the word "Google" after what i read from your posts:

google = 600919 ?
G=6 oo=00 g=9 l=1 e=9 (e turned right to left)

And this find amused me:
Investor Relations
Google Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043

Like you said if you look hard enough find whatever you wanna find. no?

This is what I saw in the word google...what do you see?

[edit on 9/15/2006 by a1ex]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
quote:
An example of this would be your own handwriting, your own signature.

Your signature is not consistent, is it?

Do you sign your name consistently when your in a real good mood as compared to when you are in a real bad mood?

Originally posted by Vector J:
Nope, it changes a lot, and I have no doubt that it depends on current state of mind. But again, how can you interpret stuff from it if you are unaware of my state of mind at the time? Is the encoding just a personal record for my own mind of what its intentions etc are? Because surely no other mind could understand it, not knowing my mind state when I wrote it. Or are some interpretations constant?

I have seen some interpretations of handwriting that have been a constant, or at least I have not seen them disproved.

The one that sticks out the most is when a person signs their last name, and even though they were taught that all the letters should carry through and connect, they lift up the writing utensil off the paper while signing their last name, and then put the writing utensil back down on the paper and finish signing their last name. In all accounts I have seen (probably well over a thousand), the person who made a break in their last name when the letters should have carried through, come from a broken home.

To address your other question:

“how can you interpret stuff from it if you are unaware of my state of mind at the time?”

There are many ways to interpret their state of mind at the time, many variables.

The pressure exerted upon the paper with the pen gives us a clue.
The curvature of their letters gives us a clue.
The relative distance each digit or letter takes up in comparison to other digits and letters gives us a clue.
The way the top of the capitol letters and lower case letters that extend to the top where the capitols reach to gives us a clue.
The consistency of the same letters that exist in their name/handwriting gives us a clue.
The amount and placing of the letters that fall beneath the baseline gives us a clue.

There are many variables that when added together present us with information that not only tells us specifics about their lives, and how they think of themselves, and their families, but also gives us strong indications of the intentionality of people and their state of mind when they were writing it. The CIA and FBI are just a few organizations that employ these hand writing analysis procedures. I find a lot of truth in it, and am rather good at it, however I am always learning more. It has been a “hobby” of sorts for me since I was in about seventh grade I believe, back in 1984 or 1985. You would be surprised to know how much truth about a person one could learn just by the way and manner they sign their own name.

:
quote:
It is not my intention to prove this to you.

That is a shame, however being quite a conceptual point I imagine you would agree that this cannot be proved, only strongly implied, which I believe you are yet to do.
quote:
I do not feel compelled to do so, as i think it would be wrong.

How so?

"strongly implied" jumped out at me. strongly implied means the same as "influence" which is one of the words in the title of this thread. And incidently, exactly why i chose the word "influence", and not a term like "mind control, or brainwashing". Good point, though.

It would be wrong to force such a thing upon anyone. I found this by not making anything an extension of my will, but for just a moment making myself the extension of the will of everything. For me to prove this as fact would be me attempting to make you and extension of my will, and it would be detrimental to me, and to you.

If I were to prove this beyond all reasonable doubt, not only would I be trespassing upon you, I would be trespassing on you within your own mind.

You have free will to believe what your choose to believe, and for me to supersede is what I think would be wrong.

It is not my intention to make you the extension of my will.

It is my intention to make you want to know your own will, your own devices, your own “gifts” which remain locked away within your own mind, in the part of your mind which has remained true to yourself.

But the GHOST IN THE MACHINE can not go there if it is carrying fear.

Truth is alive.

Truth cannot fear Truth, so how can one who has a mind subservient to fear go to a place in their own mind that cannot be compatible with fear?

I sincerely hope this helps.

----------------------------------------
For those who have given me a prognosis of “OCD”, I respectfully request to know your credentials as doctors.

Thanks,
John.

[edit on 15-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by a1ex
What about Palindromes?

Examples:
Madam
Noon
Radar
Boob
Rotor
Level

Can you find Subconcious influcence in the words above?

This is what I saw in the word google...what do you see?

Madam

Made damn

Mad dam

Wowed owe

may dumb

made adam

--- there are a few.

noon

uoou (you owe, owe you?)
-------------------
radar

rade dare (military minded)
-------------------
boob (be owe, owe be)
dood
qooq (kook, like me and my prognosis of OCD by the doctors in the Skunk Works house here)
do od (do odd)
kook .....

cooc

cook!! (similarity to a stereo type to women)

instead of "b" "q" which makes a "k" sound, as does "c"

boob to cook, cook what? Cook food. food. boob.
-------------------------------
Rotor
i get little from rotor.

but ... . ..

Row tore??
-----------------
Level

level

leave hell

le (French for "the") + veil

the veil

live fell

sorry, my brain is getting tired.
----------------
google, you sure you want me to do this word?
--------------------
how about:

"He Pay"

he pay

e pay

e bay

ebay.
------------------

OK,

google

go ogle

i like the " he pay" to "ebay" the most. Rest of it looks a little nonsensicle to even me right now.

I need a break, i wil come back later.

Thanks guys for the contributions.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What is the cross you bare?

*As requested from the valued members here, i will follow these 3 simple rules:

1) Simplify, phonetically, like the mind of a child, and "law of association".

2) Reverse.

3) find accurate spelling for phoenetic pronunciation ,which we have from step #2, that coincides with the english language.

let us break down the following phrase, following the constant rules listed above, as requested by members who have contributed to this thread.

read is cross you owe

*1)as promised, i will break each word/syllable down to its most simple form, like the mind of a child would think:

READ : (*the a is not pronounced, it makes no sound, remove it.)

read = red

is = is

cross = (*again i will simplify as a child would, so: "+" , or lower class T, T = "t")

cross = + or t

you = (*simplify, like the mind of a child, phonetically, so: you = "U" or "u")

you = u

Owe = (* again, simplify. Owe = letter "O" or "o")

owe = o

Lets add them back together:

red is t u o

2) as promised i will now simply reverse the sequence of letters:

red is t u o

turns into:

o u t is der

3) as promised i will now add them together and see if they spell any other word in the english language:

outsider

Following 3 simple rules i have we have gone from:Read is cross you owe

to ...

Outsider

I know how to seek writ, i know a secret.

All one needs to do is learn how to:

READ BETWEEN THE LINES

[edit on 16-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
At the age of 33 i had been around the world more than a few times.

I was searching, searching for the truth.

I was searching for the truth, because i knew if i were to arm myself with it, who could have power over me who does not possess the truth?

I had been looking outwards all my life in search of the truth.

And finally, one day, it occurred to me that there was one place i had not been, one place i had not gone in search of the truth.

Within myself.

And, what i found was:

What i was looking for was right under my nose the whole time.

What i was looking for was what was coming out of my mouth, right under my nose the whole time, always "on the tip of my tongue".

The rules i apply to the words come from the bible.

There is a story concerning a conversation between Moses and his brother Aaron after Moses descended from the Mountain with the ten commandments.

Aaron asked a question concerning the importants of the Torah, the first 5 books of the old testament.

Moses's reply to Aaron's question was: "Everything that ever has happened, is happening, or ever will happen is encoded into the Torah"

This is what prompted Sir Isaac Newton to spend as much time as he did in search of a "Bible Code"

The bible states "Judge not lest thee be judged".

I gave this some thought, and thought to myself "If i do not have the authority to judge, then who does?"

My answer to my question is: "the word of god is the only pure judgement", and i also know that the bible does "judge".

Do you feel as though the bible judges you?

I do, too.

So if the bible states "Judge not, lest thee be judged", then it reinforced the concept that i have presented in this thread.

The true "bible code" is the rules of the bible itself.

If the bible judges me, then perhaps if we follow the rules of the bible, and apply them to the bible, which judges us, then that must be the true bible code.

Why do i use lower case letters?

Because the bible states: "the meek shall inheret the earth"

So, i applied the rule to the word, to language.

Why do i reverse the sequence of the letters, syllables, and words?

Because the bible states: "We currently reside in Satan's dominion"

Do you think you are in heaven?

If you are not in heaven, then we must be in another place.

And, if we are in another place, then isn't everything opposite when compaired to heaven?

This is why i reverse the sequence, and look at words in a mirrored fashion sometimes.

Why do i look at language and words in their most simplist fashon, phonetically, and with the mind of a child?

Because of many verses in the bible, all praising the importance of the children.

And if this is true, and people are unknowingly subservant to mechanisms within their mind which have influenced our languages, i would begin to feel as though all aspects of reality have been lying to me, and providing me with false information.

in simplist form i would start to think:

Is all fibbing to me?

Is all a fibb?

A fib, or fibb, is a lie.

If i am right, the most simplist way to think this is probably like:

all fib, i bet.

all fib, bet on it.

all fib, bet on it.

all fib bet, own it.

"ph" makes the same sound as "f".

al phib bet

alphabet.

If you start to look at reality a different way, and perhaps are beginning to feel overwhelmed by your own guilt for not having seen this before .. .. . .

It is alright.

The truest judge, the part of your mind which is programmed to always remain truthful must still exist, because you are reading this right now.

Remember the number of the beast?

Remember the first commandment?

"Thou shall not have any Gods before me"

I don't like the word "god".

Why?

Because it has come to mean so many different things to so many people, and they simply cannot agree upon how to quantify the concept.

So let's, for the sake of arguement, disregard the word "god" altogether, and replace it with a word that represents what it is we are searching for: "truth".

Was our first love the love of "truth"?

No, our first love was probably consistant with our needs, as our primary instructions from our own dna is "Self Preservation" , aka: "Self before service".

We needed sustenance (sp?).

We needed food in order to survive, and to continue to live and exist.

We needed: Food

Our first love, after the sperm and the egg met was the instinct to consume food and to grow.

Our second love was probable our host, while in the womb.

Our second love was more than likely our Family

Our third love was more than likey ourFriends

And, after we reached puberty, our fourth love was more than likely our love toF$#* (sorry, i am not permitted to use the word)

So our first loves were:
1) Food
2) Family
3) Friends
4) *Censored, but the word begins with "F".

What was the number of the beast?

666?

What is the 6th letter of the alphabet?

F

What is the holliest number, what is the number of god?

What is the 7th letter of the alphabet?

G

Have we put our love for the "F" before our love for God?

Yes, we have collectively done this, we are all part of this consiracy, if it is real.

Is it real?

Is real?

Israel.

Those who were the first to be literate were the scribes, who were the priests of old.

But, i don't see how they could have collectively done this thing, if it is real.

If it were true, it most assuredly must have been introduced to them from either some internal force within them, and us, or some external force.

A different chain of thought:

What is the highest ground?

Our armies of the world fight first for dominance in the air, because it is the highest ground we have the capability to fight for, and to fight over, at this time.

But, what if the true highest ground will one day be the battle for control over time itself?

And, if time itself becomes the prize for the ultimate battle, either fought by ourselves, or by beings other than human, logic tells us that such a war, no matter when it is fought, will be fought for dominance over time itself.

If such a war were ever fought, or ever shall be fought, then it has already happened, no matter when in time we are.

And, if we are here, and we do exist, we must have been found worthy to exist.

We are here, and perhaps if beings have influenced us, they have done so with our permission, whether granted to them by us in the past, or by our generations to come.

If we are being visited. Who are they? What are their intentions? To judge their intentions, we must first know our own. Why? Because everything we use to judge is held up for comparison in our own minds first, we balance the new information we are presented with and compare it to what we choose to accept as truth, what we choose to accept as fact.

I am a teacher.

To go to school we get on the bus.

If the battle for time has already been won, then it is done, and time is ruled over by those who have won, or come to an agreement.

consistant enough, i follow the same 3 rules i said i would, using the key words, and trying to lead you to school, to look.

Key words:

Bus, time

1) Applying phonetics, the mind of a child would see:

bus, and tim (i chose to remove the "e" from the end of "time" because it is silent, and produces no sound)

the results got me: bus tim

2) Consistantly, again, i will reverse the sequence of the letters/syllables/words:

sub mit

3) Abiding by the request of the contributors of this thread i will connect the two from #2 and find what correct spelling for a word in english is consistant with the pronunciation phonetically of our findings in #2:

submit

Are these conclusions beginning to appear more and more supportive of the concept behind this thread?

perhaps we are in an alliance with Extra Terrestrials, but an alliance with E.T.s we have not made yet? An alliance with those who have watched over us?

"E.T. phone home"

Would you like to be able to communicate with Extra Terrestrials?

If you could, would you communicate with E.T., so that you may see the truth?

Would you phone e.t. to see?

There are those who are among you who have enough empathy and love to hear what your voice would say:

"phone e.t. i see

i need not reverse the sequence on this one.

for if they are communicating with us, they speak to us in our own language:

phon e.t. i c

phon e.t. i c

phonetic

does this theory "hold any water", in your mind yet?

If you start to become overwhelmed with the possibility of it, don't feel too guilty, do not blame yourself, for you were not aware, you can not be held accountable for your ignorance, the blame is not yours and yours alone, we have all contributed, we breath together.

We breath together, which is what conspiracy means.

Have i not denied ignorance?

If you have questions or doubts, or difficulty rearranging your beliefs, we are here to support you, those who have "awoken".

The burden is not yours to carry alone, but all of ours.

The concepts introduced to you in this thread will set you on a new possibility, a new way of thinking, but it takes time.

Take care of your body, don't forget to provide it nurishment, as it will need it.
Our first computer was, and is our own brain.
When you "defrag" your computer, it takes time, doesn't it?
Our brain cells that have had long lasting relationships, and connections with adjacent brain cells have formed a long lasting connection. Some of these long lasting connections within your minds may begin to re-arrange and disconnect.
defrag mind.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

low tube
lo tub
reverse......

gold.

Hey Eso Teacher, I would like your input on this one:

beautiful

be - u - ta - ful

reverse..

luf at u eb

laugh at you E.B. ?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by La Balance

low tube
lo tub
reverse......

gold.

Hey Eso Teacher, I would like your input on this one:

beautiful

be - u - ta - ful

reverse..

luf at u eb

laugh at you E.B. ?

OK. let us look at it.

beautiful.

first let us look at the syllables.

keeping in mind the "law of association", and how our minds accumilate information.

be u tif ful

b e u tif ful

be he you t( t = across/or a + (plus) sign) if ful

be he you plus/across if full.

i see:

you will be he who? you, plus more if full

again. Let's look at it a different way, but consistant with the three rules i have demonstrated work on many words, which have been already stated numerous times in this thread, but one more time:

1) use the mind of a child, spell out the pronunciation phonetically.

2) reverse the sequence, the mirrored image.

3) find the correct spelling (s) for the pronunciation which are consistant with the english language.

beuatiful

1) gets us: be u tif ful

2) gets us: luf it u ed

* now, keeping in mind that our brains wire the neuronet in our minds according to the "law of association", we will find the correct spelling for the pronunciation of our findings:

so we take step #2, which was: luf it u ed

luv it you ed

love it you ed

well, ed to me is the abbreviation for education.

so one possible translation i see is:

love it, you educate / education

another possible translation i see is:

* keep in mind that the sound "h" makes is one of the most subtle in the english language, and when you pronounce "e" it is not so dissimilar from "he" when spoken at regular speed.

so another possible translation which is not difficult to see is:

love it you hed

love it you head

love it, you head

Can you see how i reached the words from beautiful?

Or does this seem inconsistant to you?

Edit to add:

OOHH!

Lift it, your head!!! Walk upright, rightious, and people will see you as beautiful!!

Keep your chin up

[edit on 17-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Wow. Thanks for the reply. Very interesting ..

It is i who am wrong for having provoked fear in your mind, not yours.

Teacher, I think this passage depicts your issue welll. We can be scared of changing our perception of something. It can be about anything.. and it's like getting out of your confort zone?

Does anybody have any tips on widening someone's "confort zone" ? Someone posted a bit ago that some things could not be thought, but discovered. So my version of the question is How to promote self discovery (growth?) without inducing fear?

[edit on 17-9-2006 by La Balance]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Wow. Thanks for the reply. Very interesting ..

It is i who am wrong for having provoked fear in your mind, not yours.

Teacher, I think this passage depicts your issue welll. We can be scared of changing our perception of something. It can be about anything.. and it's like getting out of your confort zone?

Does anybody have any tips on widening someone's "confort zone" ? Someone posted a bit ago that some things could not be thought, but discovered. So my version of the question is How to promote self discovery (growth?) without inducing fear?

It is a proccess. We are all familiar with the concept of "defragging" you computer to re-allign the new programs we have downloaded, or added to our hard drive.

But, how often do we do this with our own real personal computers?

How often do we "re-allign" the memories, including all that we ignore, or judge as evil which get burried into our subconscious mind in order to make things more accessable to our conscious minds?

Think of how long it takes to defrag your computer, now compare the complexity of your techological (man made) computer to your brain, your original computer.

It takes some time to re-evaluate all the pre-cepts that society has unknowingly implemented into your mind. But, don't blame people, they did not know.

To answer your question:

How to promote self discovery (growth?) without inducing fear?

Believe in something, absolutely know that humanity is not yet the end all be all and best at anything.

Like a runner that is in first place in a race, imagine there is one you are still chasing after, and you will be far less complacent (at ease in your confort zone).

We all want to be accepted for who we are.

We all want to belong, don't we?

But, in our outward observance of our own environment, there are only other humans in which we can compare ourselves to.

In our percieved need to belong, and be accepted, we eventually define ourselves by their standards, but their (our, and my) standards are usually subservant to fear.

Why do you permit yourself to be defined by other peoples' fears?

Are you the sum of the fears of humanity?

We are just ignoring our fears, because we fear them.

And in the process of ignoring our own minds internal motivators, in the process of ignoring our fears, our subconscious mind is being overloaded, and reaching a critical mass of sorts .. . . .

And then it releases those fears in the only way it can, through the conscious mind, and also towards the cells of our own body, which comprise the macro-organism we believe we are.

People are unknowingly manifesting their own fears in our shared reality.

this is important:

People (because of their genetics/dna) are manifesting their fears in our shared reality, because they percieve themselves as not being able to face their own fears within their own mind, prior to their fears manifesting themselves in a shared reality.

We tend to manifest our fears in a shared reality, because we fail to resolve those fears in our own mind, and our disfunctional mental programming then must control our conscious mind in order to manifest or create scenarios our subconscious can resolve those fears.

Although we are participants in the process, we are not always consciously aware of why we have done what we have done, and we hate to admit we are wrong.

But, if you are "ignorant", it does not mean you are stupid.

Stupid is knowing the truth, and disregarding it to perform an action, or behavior that is inconsistant with what we know.

Whereas ignorant is never knowing in the first place.

So, if you do not know what the catalyst is that made you perform an action or behavior that was negative towards someone else, how could you truly be responsible for your actions?

Yes, you did respond a certain way, but you did not know why.

Back to Your Question:

How to promote self discovery (growth?) without inducing fear?

Answer:

Keep a journal. keep a diary. When you write in it, know, I mean absolutely know and accept the fact that NO ONE ELSE SHALL EVER READ IT!!!!

If you know no one else shall ever read it:

Who is there to impress?

What reason is there to lie?

Why would you lie to yourself?

As you add your thoughts to your journal, ask yourself the questions that are troubling you. Ask yourself the questions that are important to you.

Draw upon everything you accept as true to lead you in a direction of thought you are wanting to go.

answer your questions truthfully, and you will slowly discover the truth.

your truth.

you ask the question. you draw upon all you know to answer the question as logically as you can. if you feel variables are missing, speculation is a tool you can use, but use it in the right frame of mind. Rebuke fear.

you come to a thought that invokes "Self Preserve", or invokes negative thoughts, but you can not find an answer to squash your evil thoughts, then find the question that negates the need for the negative thoughts you suffer from.

And eventually, if your intentions are still good, and not self serving, you will excorcise your own fears. they will simply cease to exist.

is a person's intentions "good" if their motivator for their good deeds was merely the fear of the consequences?

Is a person's intentions good, if they do what they do out of fear?

If fear of going to jail is their motivation for not breaking the law, were their intentions good?

Are you afraid that if you resolve all fears, your intentions would be fearless, and then you would not fear the consequences?

I think that is a good answer to your question. A question i happened to like a lot.

Thanks for asking it.

I'm going to take a little break, 10 to 15 minutes. But, i will be back soon.

Thanks for the contribution. I liked the question alot. It made me think

Stay balanced.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thanks ESO. You seem to really push forward the idea of a diary. Or as another poster comicaly said: I prefer the word journal because diary makes you sound like a little girl! But with the premise that it is a personal expression of self. If no one is to be impressed then truth should come out. Make sense. Also if you look back at .. say 30 days of journal entries, you can get a wider perspective on what you really do in your life.

.. (back to making it easy for someone to conceive alternatives

So take the person out of their fear .. ask them about their origin and their purpose before proposing new material.. back to their love, their passion. This has certainly made me think a lot about re-alignment! Having one's memories in check. Anybody else has been putting off the sorting of their picture albums? IMO life tends to be a blur when things are not aligned.

You can't make a person discover anything else if they're already struggling internally with something else.

I'm not sure if I was trying to resolve the why's of the many anti-thread posts around the boards.. does it go back to vibrations? ie less dark energies?

The famous quote "You can't handle the truth" seems to have had some biological reasoning. Which reminds me of another quote "You can't dialogue with a roach". The latter having no nasty intentions.. just that.. you can't talk with a bug. Although some people say they communicate with animals.. still! no idea exchange!

Anyways, time to take the ramp back to the thread:

television

tele vision

reversed

elet noisiv

elite noise I.V.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I took a look from page 1 to page 4 and found some unanswered, or unreplied to questions from members:

Originally posted by:tunin

Now I'm wondering, does this apply only into the english language?
And maybe, if we apply these methods into the original scriptures of bible we could find something relevant.

No, not only to the original scriptures, but to all languages, throughout all time, and throughout all space.

Originally posted by Athenion

I hate to be the one to burst the bubble here, but most of your "subliminal" messages require some pretty rediculous manipulation and stretches of logic to function. For example, saying a Y upside down is an H? That's just silly. What does that have to do with the rest of the word?

Perhaps if you want to ascend as Jesus and the prophets have you need to ass end the word or letter. Just following the rules of the book here, nothing more.

Techsnow

Is it because of the language that your examples are possible?
Or are you right, that the creation of the English language is a result of hundreds of years of subconscious programing that we were unaware of?

I will address this, but also include quotes from others:

Originally posted by Vector J
Show me this 'working' in other languages.

“Communication is key.”

“love will build a bridge”

Does the methods presented in this thread apply to all other languages?

I am certain this is the case, however I am ignorant of many languages. I know a little Spanish, some key words and phrases in Arabic dialects, some Polish, and a little Latin, but I admit I am not proficient in any of them to carry on a complex conversation.

Something I do know:

par lay (French for “speech”

Par = pair (a couple)

Lay = slang for making love

Now, I ask you:

What is the language of love?

Have you ever heard that French is the language of love from anyone, ever?

Par = Pair (pronounced the same way, with exception of the vowel and in lew uv (of) what I know and am trying to present to you, I think this theory holds some water.

Lay = lay (slang for making love)

French, the language of love and romance.

Parlay?

Pair lay.

I'm trying my best to keep up guys, sorry i missed some.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You can't make a person discover anything else if they're already struggling internally with something else.

WOW! What an elegantly worded thought! Very true.

a diary does not only have to be a little girls. We all face the same fear, the same question:

Dying is our WHY?

Di our why
di r y
di ar y

diary.

The famous quote "You can't handle the truth" seems to have had some biological reasoning.

ding ding ding. Bingo, i think we have a winner, folks.

***BUT Remember:

" Its in the way that you use it, it comes, and it goes"
--- Eric Clapton

Anyways, time to take the ramp back to the thread:

television

tele vision

reversed

elet noisiv

elite noise I.V.

We are on page 8 or 9 of this thread, and you are one of the few to actually apply what it is i have been saying.

And, you have found a parrallel meaning to the original, devoid of emotional response, you just saw what you saw.

And you have seen something i hadn't.

of course i did look at the word "television"

but i stopped when i saw:

Tell a vision.

Thanks for the contribution, and thanks for sharing.

A few more, perhaps?

If you become an idol worshipper, and you seek with all disregard for life the relic of your faith, not unlike the Knight Templars, you may become a killer.

relic

ciler

killer

Do have the courage to cure rage within you?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So, it's basically like I take a the name of an object.

Calendar
C=6 a=2 l=3 n=0 d=5 r=4

Toy

T=9 O=0 Y=9 and I could 18. But this is numerology. I thought we were talking about say a picture of a cat and the word "scary", I don't get the numeralogy, here?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i'm not utilizing numerology here.

i'm applying the rules of the bible to the word.

Please review the entire thread. The "F" and "G" examples i did to merely demonstrate how our minds work through the "law of association" at our subconscious level minds.

more examples of hidden or subliminally installed meanings into our language from our subliminal minds, collectively:

Do have the courage to cure rage within you?

Do you believe in the possibility that an all seeing, omnipotent consciousness exists?

hiroglifics

hi rogue glyph (letters) fix (repair)

Hello Rogue. Fix the glyphs of your language.

hir = higher / or hire (to employ)

o = Oh

g = god (abbreviated form, as it is not right to use his name in vain)

lif = life

fics = fix

to: Hire Higher Oh God, life fix (or fix life?)

Area 51

Step #1: Phonetically, like the mind of a child would spell, according to the rules of english, devoid of contridictions:

areu fifte wun

Step #2: Reverse the sequence:

nuw = (new/knew) we et fif you er (ear / hear) a

knew new we e.t. *fif (if? or fifth) you hear/ear a.

hear a?

a stands for what? The alpha, perhaps?

since the sequence fails to provide me with a definitive answer, i must ask myself what the "a" at the end stands for.

What is the most word that begins with "a", something that encompasses everything i can think of?

through the "law of association", the most powerfull and all encompassing word i can think of that begins with the letter "a" is:

all.

So from "area 51", i get:

knew new we e.t. *fif (if? or fifth) you hear/ear a.

Now if i look at the findings as they are and put them into the shortest sentence i can think of, the results are:

knew something new, we E.T., *fifth if you hear with your ear all.

fifth and if are stumping me a bit, and please know that i never did do this one prior to typing this now.

fifth???

Well, i am not sure.

i know with Pluto gone as a planet, counting the planets we acknowledge as planets, Earth is now the 6th planet in our solar system, after the 5th, counting from outside in, as new comers to the solar system might count them.

although i see some truth in the findings, following 3 rules, plus the "law of association, the "fif" eludes me.

Edited to add:

i think i have it.

knew something new, we E.T., *fifth if you hear with your ear all.

We knew something new, we are e.t. , f (friend) if you hear with your all.

From Area 51

I get:

We knew (discovered) something new. We are E.T.. We are friends if you hear with all you are, (or we are friends if you hear with you all).

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
no offense, but all this sounds like bullcrap to me..

maybe not the whole sublimal language thread, but the examples you guys are giving....

quite pointless....

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by grafixone
no offense, but all this sounds like bullcrap to me..

maybe not the whole sublimal language thread, but the examples you guys are giving....

quite pointless....

No offense taken.

i thank you for your contribution grafixone, and your honesty.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
ken ned dy

nek dened

he was shot first in the nek (neck), because someone thought that he needed (ned to need) to dy (die).

he was denied his presidency. he was shot in the neck first.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
got another one:

When you are blinded by your rage, you become "bloodthirsty". (like a vampire)

garlic

cil rag

kil rag

kill rage

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
when you utilize the "edit" function, isn't it because your neuro-net has tide a new thought together?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure how to spell it correctly, but there is a holiday pronounced like:

Kwon za

K = an "l" and a "

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join