It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Language. Subliminal Influence. Caution: This may alter the way you think.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

This is very true the politicians themselves are a step below on the ladder when it comes to the power structure.

Of course the more limited a circle of true knowledge the more effective any conspiracy becomes.

Composers and linguists likely would just be commissioned to use certain phrases and sounds and chords without even knowing why their benefactor wanted them incorporated.

Still the possibilities are exciting from nursery rhymes, to the precise words selected in Children’s stories and book all being carefully selected to start exercising an emotional and reflexive scale within the subconscious mind.

I of course have my own suspicions on who and what would put such a thing to good and full use, but the theory itself is a fascinating one that the politics behind would simply serve to distract from better understanding how words are used to program subliminal emotional responses and reactions based on sound groupings.

I remember the first time I ever heard Elton John’s song Funeral for a Friend which is an entirely instrumental song I had no idea who had written it or who was performing it or what the title was when I heard it playing on the radio for the very first time. Yet as I sat there day dreaming and becoming lost in its rich and varied and powerful passages I was imagining my own funeral by horse drawn hertz through the streets of Washington D.C., when the song was over and the announcer said “And that was Elton John and Funeral for a Friend” I was a bit amazed that the sounds and structure of the song had in fact made me think of a funeral, my own!

I think there is a lot to this my friend. Quite a bit in fact, to tell the truth.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Still the possibilities are exciting from nursery rhymes, to the precise words selected in Children’s stories and book all being carefully selected to start exercising an emotional and reflexive scale within the subconscious mind.

Exactly though I would place more credence regarding "intent" on more antiquated examples. After that it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. so to speak.

Check out cliches as well...

I was a bit amazed that the sounds and structure of the song had in fact made me think of a funeral, my own!

Try humming a sentence...

I think there is a lot to this my friend. Quite a bit in fact, to tell the truth.

As do I...and I am unfortunately illy motivated most of the time. I haz circumstances...
...but I think it is possible, especially if we consider historical and cultural context, to produce a viable theory...a viable conspiracy theory...

Tin foil hats for the win!!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
wow teacher its been years since i read this thread....ive always remembered it. thanks for your thoughts on this.......

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
There are many ways to support the same ideas and possibilities this thread considers.

Over the past few years i have been studying this phenomenon and it's possible connotations and possible impacts on our collective societies.

I think i have permitted myself to see other facts that may support the same ideas a different way, from other perspectives.

i'm not sure how to best introduce this information. so i guess i will do it in a question and answer format, and you can draw your own conclusions.

Q: What 3 letters do we place closest to the brightest thing in our sky (the sun).
A: MER (for Mercury, first planet closest to the sun)

Q: What is the name of the most advanced thing in spacce, the Space Station?
A: MIRH Space Station

Q: What do they call it where it is we dream?
A: R.E.M. aka Rapid Eye Movement sleep

Q: What does the king of the jungle, king of beasts say?
A: if "me" is implied: ME ROAR

Q: What was the name of the oldest structures on earth called when they were built, the original name for the pyramids?
A: MR possibly pronounced "MERE"

when one applies the mirror to the words is there any correlation?

boots mirror stood
shower mirror rewosh / re-wash
effort mirror troffe / trophy
lad tuff mirror ffut bal / foot ball
beef mirror feed

And, also, it could be interpretted to be the law of GOD to do so.

The copyright laws of the Government Of Dollars (G.O.D.) to do so.

I consider my body and my very dna to be an information data storage and retrtieval system, which copyright laws plainly state one must recieve written permission from the publisher in order to store any portion of the material read before storing it in any information storage and retrieval system.

even in shcool textbooks.

since most publishers are dead publishers it becomes the LAW to retrieve written permission from the dead in order to learn anything.

Or, at least it could be percieved as such by school children.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
got another one:

third grade stuff really, compound words.

pass a fist may be a pacifist

Who makes the rules?
Rulers make the rules.

did any organizations or upper class ever hold a monopoly over literacy?
yep. for a few thousand years.

but i think there is perhaps a super-collective level consciousness mechanism within us, or perhaps a collevtive subconscious or both. Perhaps there are many variables to the phenomenon, maybe only a few.

perhaps fear is irrellevant when looking at some source words.
not always accurate, maybe part opinion at a subconscious level in the development of neuro-linguistics and other internal communication.

hadron collider [mirror] redilloc nordah

redilloc nordah
read ill lock know hour/our dah/day

read ill lock know our day?

could be one possible encryption/encoding, but not necessarily 100% fact.

but, maybe we shouldn't be participating in whatever matter-bashing experiments that are going on there making possible anti-matter and mini-blackholes.

do these people know what they are doing?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I must admit i may not know all the variables responsible for this possible phenomenon.

I"m not even sure the forces behind its even existance are aware they are contributing to its existance at all.

but, perhaps some that are aware of its existance are utilizing it to some means, to some ends....

I'm sure OIL reserves and resources have some dictation in America's war on terror.... and iraq war

What Corporation bosts the highest annual profits?
EXXON MOBILE profit = $35 BILLIOn
How much did they pay America in taxes:
NOTHING

I'm sure they spend some amount on researching how to make more money or more power

Knows Key to the Bomb of Lies?
Lie Bomb Knows Key
li bom nos ke
libom noske [mirror] ekson mobil ... exxon mobil

America fighting their war for them for more oil for more money for more power for more resources

and paying America no taxes???

Who makes the rules?
Rulers make the rules.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
i must concede, admit, that there seem to be aspects of this phenomenon that some seem to encorporate into their agendas.

This "thing", has "it" been hijacked or drafted by those rulers who make the rules?

This could be a hypnoticly subversive way to literally control aspects of peoples actions, behaviors, possibly intentions, like some strong arm of social engineering.

ENEMIES ..... ENUMES [MIRROR] SEMUNE .... SEE MONEY?

eek on, oh my!
economy

all take?
al tak
altak [mirror] katla KATLA ist ... catylist?

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Interesting Thread here on ATS that may coincide with this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=562223

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You showed me the link. I came I read, I laughed so hard I almost choked.

Your obsession does not work in any language other than modern American english.

1. Language, for want of a less controversial term,evolves over time.
2. American English is in fact a very young language with lots of rapid mutation and regional variation.
3. It is versatile and bastardized absorbing phrases from other languages readily.
4. Do this using Cyrillic, arabic or hmmmm japanese, chinese....oops!
5. Seek and ye shall find.

Everything you "prove" begins with your chosen answer and works backwards from there.

Unimpressive, unscientific, actually borderline unhinged.

As before, rational I can debate, irrational I cannot.

Be well

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible
You showed me the link. I came I read, I laughed so hard I almost choked.

I'm sincerely sorry of you almost choked. Safety First!
Thanks for taking some time to read it. I'm glad you at least got a laugh from it. I must concede i think some of it is silly and humorous myself. I do appretiate you at leat entertaining the idea.

Your obsession does not work in any language other than modern American english.

How many other languages are you fluent in?
English is what i know, and some dialects of arabic, polish, and latin.

1. Language, for want of a less controversial term,evolves over time.
2. American English is in fact a very young language with lots of rapid mutation and regional variation.
3. It is versatile and bastardized absorbing phrases from other languages readily.

Agreed. But not even mainstream science knows the entire bio-mechanical processes within us that are responsible for the creation and contiual growth of the languages. We simply don't know ourselves well enough to know all the variables contributing to the words we use. Nueral-linguistics is a young science, on paper

4. Do this using Cyrillic, arabic or hmmmm japanese, chinese....oops!
5. Seek and ye shall find.

Ok. I can do this. hmmmm. Am i up to the task??
Ask any government on earth ir when they are considering foreign polocy do they consider the most populated nation on earth, and veiw it as A NICHE in their plans?
CHINA [mirror] ANICH, A NICH = A NICH, or possibly an itch.

There are many ancient instances where encrypting and enconding of words was taking place.

Everything you "prove" begins with your chosen answer and works backwards from there.

Unimpressive, unscientific, actually borderline unhinged.

ouch! providing a diagnosis or identifying signiture symptoms might be helpful. Thanks Doc.

As before, rational I can debate, irrational I cannot.
Be well

I find it difficult to understand how so many examples could be presented, and you dance around calling it obsurd and without merit.
Well, thanks for being so gentle in your criticism.
Some Science:
Here is a link a thread concerning mirror neurons, brain cells which make speach....words....launguages...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'll bite. You want an example, fine we'll use your latest.

China =A niche in "their" plans ?

Well judging by the fact your relating it to a specific country. That would be a market niche or specific segment.

Hmm, which defines any nation in relation to another. Why not North Korea, India or Pakistan ?

Far more obvious examples of an "itch" when it comes to foreign policy.

You appear to be overreaching. Sometimes, usually in point of fact, a cigar is just a cigar.

Now I really am finished. Have fun and try not to drive yourself crazy.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Noncompatible

I respect your criticism, and since all i can do is provide examples and historical evidence for codes, coupled with the fact i can only speculate as to the origin of the "coincidences", i do feel, from all that i know of myself, that there may be some level of social engineering or mass manipulation. I can only speculate. And, it is your choice to draw your own conclusions. In the end, we are all looking at the same information.

I say certain dicernable paterns exist in language, perhaps even naturally. However if it is detremental, unhealthy, or unsolubrious towards life, then i don't think i would be in favor of burdening future generations to deal with this, if it has no benefits. Even if causes sicknesses or other conditions, then i don't think i would be in favor of condeming future generations with it. However, if it is a phenomenon, maybe i don't need to know all it's sources to decern that it may be adverse to humanities social requirements.

go vere in men add
go ver n men +
government

no, ignore everything
na, shun all
na tion all
national

rely on the gun
rely gun
reli gun
religun
religion

old skies
oldski
oblisk

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i found a contribution in another thread that i thought i might share with here. it has to do with the study of baby talk making sense "backwards".

I found the following here:

Originally posted by Oneolddude

There has been research that baby talk is actually reverse speech.

Follow this link.Babys reverse speech

And some Youtube videos too.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Most respected Esoteric Teacher,

I was reading over this thread, and I found it's implications to be deeply profound. The subject of this thread is one I definitely want to learn more about. With the amount of examples you laid forth in this thread, I am surprised it was mostly met with skepticism and insult.

When pondering this subject, I was driven to truly believe there is significance here. Language around the world are scripted horizontally left to right and right to left, and also vertically! This illustrated to me that the human mind is capable of interpreting script in multiple aspects! Also, childhood crossword puzzles.... perhaps a tool to strengthen this understanding?

I truly wish to elaborate and discuss this topic more in depth.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I saw this awhile ago when thinking about automobile names.

Lumina=Animul

There are more,but I can't recall at the moment.....

I see the point the OP is trying to make.

And it does makes sense in a backward kind of way.

More?:

Korea/Aerok...Iraq

Hmmm.?...

edit on 26-10-2010 by chiponbothshoulders because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2010 by chiponbothshoulders because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
2nd post down.

I'll keep this short.

I bumped this thread and starred the heck out of it so it might be seen again. There seems to be an incarnation lately here on ATS of people not fully reading what is being wrote, or thinking about what they're writing, and jumping to conclusions or giving their knee-jerk reactions. I'm seeing a lot of emotions being put into threads and replies, but I'm not seeing a lot of thought put into them. There's a difference.

If you read something or listen to someone talk, pay attention first to the words. Don't look at who his saying them or writing them. Take this post for example. If you really want to try this out, copy and paste it onto a notepad and forget about it for awhile. Pick it back up later when, hopefully, you forgot who wrote it.

Now, read every word for what they are. Don't put your own pre-conceived notions into it right away. Don't ask other people what their opinion is right away. Get out of yourself and into a learning mode. Get to the meaning of it first and keep your emotions out of the mix. Then, after you have a good, unbiased grasp of what is said, consider the source. Take those two and THEN draw a conclusion as to whether you agree with it or not. If you agree with it.....Why? What is it about yourself that let it hit home? If you don't agree with it.......Why? What is it about yourself that won't let you agree with the message? Again, don't let your emotions dictate why you agree or disagree with WHO said it. That's only going to get in the way of understanding it in the first place. When you understand what was said or written, that's when the emotions should kick into gear and start driving.

This, in my outlook, is called coming to an informed decision.

Edit: I know this whole post is a bit far from the original intent of the OP, but he's not with us any more and I thought my post would do more justice to the title. I really did try to understand where he was coming from, but..................
edit on 13-8-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I like what you posted. I would add one thing though and that is I have noticed that I will interpret something differently if I re-read it and in a different mood - it's very true that some people type 'like they talk' so some of the social cues they normally use in speech does not translate into the typed expression.

Good post and a very interesting thread; a great one to bump...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join