It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Language. Subliminal Influence. Caution: This may alter the way you think.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
area fifte wun [mirror] nuw etfif aera

nuw etfif aera
new et f if faera
new et if i fear a

new et if i fear alpha?

Area fifty one

are (air) a.f. (air force) if (if) ty (tie) one (own)

nwo why e.t. zero friar a.i.

new world order is why e.t. is zero. The friar is artificial intelligence?

three in time why across if i fear air are our a.f. if tie own one?

[edit on 21-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Do you mean that the filling of the sandwich saves the life of the bread?

The meat inside makes the sandwich filling and desired as good food?

Row row row your boat
gently into out of the stream
marily merely morally done
life is but a dream

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
real peek

phonetically: rel pek [mirror's reversed reflection] kep ler

kepler
...... (i googled) ....

www.kepler.arc.nasa.gov...
planetquest.jpl.nasa.gov...

space.about.com...

appropriatly enough it seems the name may fit ...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

phone e.t. i see (c) ally

phone e.t. i c ally

phonetically

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Here's a post from an anonymous poster that I thought was an important point fot this thread.

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_93027
This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: Language. Subliminal Influence. Caution: This may alter the way you think.

OK, how does this relate to other languages?????? Example: Egypt: he chipped???? ok..... In norwegian "he chipped" is "han hugger stein" = Egypt??? Stupid!

Is this specific to English?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

I do not believe so, so my response is: no.

I believe since humanity operates with a splintered (divided) psychi, and since it is the same psychi that is naming things, then it may be our subconscious mind that is influencing how we name things, without us being consciously aware of it.

To think that the overwhelming majority of the subconscious is subserviant to the minority conscious mind, is an assumption.

To think that 97% of our dna is "junk dna" that has no purpose, and is mooted by 3% of our dna, is an assumption.

I do not believe this is language specific, and depending upon the culture and language used, if an individual from another culture/language were to analyze their own neuronet (law of association), they would also discover that there is reason to believe that language does influence our actions and behaviors.

I realize it may seem like just antics, but i believe it is more than just semantics.

Others may call into question my integrity because they think i'm anal and telling lies, perhaps because i analyze.

I think these patterns exist. If they do, there is a cause. If someone cannot recognize the effect, then they may not be willing to percieve it.

word. wordy.

wordy .... phonetically = wurde

wurde [mirror] ebruw

ebruw
ebrew
hebrew

Why should i believe that in the time it took for humanity to go from beasts of burden being utilized for transportation to the time of the mass production of automobile (7,000+ years), we developed how many distinct languages?

Although i am not familiar with every known word in every known language, i believe utilizing an understanding of how the brain incorporates new information, and it's purpose for doing so (intentionality), that all languages will reveal that their languages are also encoded, like a sort of overlapping and intertwined web.

a web that someone has stirred.

Web Stir.

All fib bet
alpha bet

Human nature is resiliant to change.

Human nature fears change.

Why is this fear of change not equally reflected in our languages developments?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

From what i've seen: No, this is not specific to English.

But, if i can not supply enough evidence to get people to consider the concept in English, i considered detered from giving them examples in a language they may not be familiar with.

I suspect they would question the validity of the word or phrase existing in another language, since ATS members may not be familiar with it.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
i find lots in german and spanish and hebrew too

i'll have to remember to post them here

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reading I.Q.s ......

Read I.Q.s

read iqs ...... to know other peoples' mind?

but, the "a" makes no sound, so i remove it:

red iqs

rediqs
[mirror] spiber ... or spider??

Spy dear ... spi der ..... spider

just som thoughts ....

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Could everything be encoded?

What happens when you open a can of Whoop Ass?

It usually means WAR!!!! right?

What do you need to do to open that can of whoop ass?

Take off the lid, right?

Add (+ a Raid, and you have an attack, a robbery, a gang who is performing the raid.

But, what if this raid is seen across(t) Earth? one of the most ancient names for Earth is UR (from ancient Babylon, the first civilization).

Opened a can of whoop ass that always results in war when the lid is removed, add (+) raid with things stolen and killing performed by a group which is seen across(t) Ur.

add em up and: War lid plus raid seen across Earth.
War lid plus raid seen across Earth
War lid + raid seen across Earth
War lid + raid seen across Ur
War lid + raid seen t Ur
Warlid + rade seen t Ur
Warlid + rade cen t Ur
Wor ld +rade cen t ur
World +rade cent ur
World +rade centur
World trade centur
World trade center.

Too much, perhaps?
Too much of a stretch?

How the human mind comprehends time is relevant to how the human mind relates to language.

Source/Link:
www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Me dying is a sin, i think.

Me + Die + Sin = Me di sin = Medisin = Medicine?

Me Di Sin = Medicine

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Bullsh!t

Bull-sh!t=bullsh!t

Bull= male cattle
Sh!t= feces

This entire thread is Bullsh!t. Wow
You can do it with almost any word!!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Bullsh!t

Bull-sh!t=bullsh!t

Bull= male cattle
Sh!t= feces

Interesting way of avoiding the reasoning behind it.

I expected more of you Rasobasi420.

You have not addressed the reasoning for it.

You have not addressed the presented commonalities.

You are not debating the facts, you are belittling the messenger, while omitting the message all together.

Why are cuss words cuss words?

Are they not binding words in reverse?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Bullsh!t

Bull-sh!t=bullsh!t

Bull= male cattle
Sh!t= feces

Re-read this thread, and debate the facts.

I've supplied reasoning for doing so. You have not rebuttled. Evidently the best arguement you can come up with is stated above.

I thank you for your contribution.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

This entire thread is Bullsh!t.

The above statement is based upon the opinion of the individual.

Not upon the facts presented.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I would use standard debate tactics to rebut this thread, but it's been done, and the debater apparently has given up.

None of your associations are valid to any reasonable person. This is probably the reason you've just written post after post after post of nonsense , and no one has even bothered really discussing the issue with you.

Nonsense

Non = no
Sense = Lucidity

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'd like to point out that you're playing with an english alphabet, and this little game would be meaningless in, say, a written language composed of ideograms, such as an oriental language. Or, taken even further, what of heiroglyphics?

It's incredibly easy to find words that seem meaningful when we mix-up, mash-up, and reverse the spellings of words in english, because we have such a versatile language made up of ONLY twenty-six characters. Not to mention that you're not even using the letters as they're meant to be used; you're taking entire words and compressing them, as needed, into one letter so that your method brings results.

When there are no rules, and no structure to a method, then the results are meaningless, and you'll get any result you're looking for.

As for the "unconscious mind" being terribly more active than the conscious mind, it's because it needs to be. Uninformed people see the electrical activity in the unconsciousness and believe that they MUST be unconsious THOUGHTS. Understanding the way our brain works would help bring clarity to this argument.

The autonomic nervous system controlls all aspects of our bodies (aka homeostasis) that we are unaware of. This includes blood-pressure, breathing, heart-beat, temperature regulation, etc. etc. etc. This kind of control requires massive amounts of brain activity, that goes unnoticed, and for good reason. If we had to continuously, and consciously regulate these things, conscious thought would be impossible, because of the clutter.

Not only does our brain monitor and maintain homeostasis, it must CONSTANTLY work unconsciously to interpret and sort the massive amounts of sensory information pouring in from birth, until the day we die.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Blaznrob, you make a lot of great points. Also points that have been brought up before, but I don't blame you for not wanting to read the entirety of this thread. Unfortunately, ET won't just drop it, and he'll keep making up weird nonsense and trying to pass it off as valid linguistics and etymology.

ridiculous

Rid = remove

ICU = intensive care unit

Lous = little bug

stupid

Stu = (as in Disco Stu)
Pid = infection of the upper female reproductive tract.

Aggravating....... well, you gt the point

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Blaznrob, you make a lot of great points. Also points that have been brought up before, but I don't blame you for not wanting to read the entirety of this thread. Unfortunately, ET won't just drop it, and he'll keep making up weird nonsense and trying to pass it off as valid linguistics and etymology.

I have not been making up weird nonsense.

I have been offering up the same theory introduced to people thousands of years ago. I have supplied sources, of which no one on ATS has disputed. I have supplied scientific reasoning for it, and how the brain works, which also has not been disputed on ATS. Some members are not addressing the supporting evidence which collaborates a theory that has been around for thousands of years.

Aggravating....... well, you gt the point

The point is you are aggrivated.

It is not my intended purpose to aggrivate anyone, but rather to share what very influential people have known for generations.

If i need to know every word in every language to make my case, and this is the only way to do so, then please advise every culture, every society, and every individual on the planet to stop making new words while i catch up on learning every word, in every language ever used.

It may take me awhile to meet your preferred standards.

In the mean time, i believe what it is i am sharing is not arbitrary, but rather what our ancient texts say to do, and what our deepest thought patterns are doing in the first place.

although some may not agree with me, many do.

Perhaps it would make more sense to people if they knew themselves, and what constitutes their opinions, and what forms their intentionality.

I can not argue what i do not know, which is what has been asked of me.

I can argue what i have presented, which is not what is being debated, or even addressed, recognized, or even acknowledged by some.

I have done exactly what was suggested, and what has been written about dating back thousands of years.

stup ped

Your reluctance to see any truth in this whatsoever ..... is noted.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Truth hides in the most unsuspected yet strangest old familiar places sometimes. If you love truth and love your neighbor then perhaps truth IS your neighbor.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Neighbor

Nay = No
Bor = Boar

No Boar

Don't eat pork!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join