It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot persuaded? (theory)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is purely for the Pentagon Attack:

So, the hijackers weren't all that great in flying. Do you think perhaps that they had persuaded the pilot, who I understand had a real great resume on piloting I think I read somewhere on these forums, persuaded the pilot to do the work for them? Maybe he got caught in a bind, "I'm gonna die anyways, let's hope that they shoot us down and kill these bastards before I hit!"....

I don't know, just a thought.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
HIGHLY doubtful. Pilots would have tried to land somewhere. I can't imagine any situation where a pilot would agree to use his plane as a missile. They're trained to keep their passengers safe. From what I've heard from all the flights, the pilots were killed almost as soon as the hijackers got into the cockpit. They could hear them dying on the CVRs.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ok, glad to get that clarified before I take it further. Thanks for the input.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I know the pilot and copilot were killed on 93, but are you sure about the other flights? I'm almost certain I remember reading that on one of the flights the voice recorder picked up statements that hinted the pilot was still alive, but I don't remember which flight that was.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I THOUGHT they had killed all of them, but I can't find anything on it right now and I don't really have time to hunt for it right now. Got my road test coming up Wed, and have to study for it.
I'll try to find something tomorrow or later tonight before I sleep about what happened to the pilots.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I was confused, that people were always asking about how the pilot would pull off such an outstanding maneuver to hit the pentagon in the supposed manner. Maybe a fluke?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'm really starting to think 911 happened this way: Some faction in USA controlled and funded islamic anti-usa agents. They provide them the plan.

At the same time they ran a wide counter-terrorism demo with all kinds of operatives and sent them wherever they needed them to be.

top topics

join