It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck calls for Individuals to Debunk 911 Conspiracies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Here is a simple article to explain it to you that is all about the elevator...

www.usatoday.com...
The World Trade Center had one of the world's great elevator systems — 198 of the biggest, fastest elevators ever built. On the morning of Sept. 11, this technological marvel turned against the people who worked there. USA TODAY estimates that at least 200 people died inside World Trade Center elevators, the biggest elevator catastrophe in history. Some people plunged to their deaths after elevator cables were destroyed by the hijacked jets that crashed into the buildings. Others burned to death as flames shot down shafts. And some who were trapped inside stalled elevators died when the buildings collapsed.

You are taking parts of stories again, and trying to make them fit your argument. The same way the fire traveled in 75, it used the ventilation and elevator shafts, creating explosions and killing many people instantly.

Also, the book does not suck, as it is the story of those who died. It is not about debunking or conspriacy, but it answers alot of question. You might want tone it down and try to open your mind.

Pops.
too funny.....

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
You are taking parts of stories again, and trying to make them fit your argument. The same way the fire traveled in 75, it used the ventilation and elevator shafts, creating explosions and killing many people instantly.

FIRE and EXPLOSIONS are two VERY different things... Where in the USA today article do they reference EXPLOSIONS?

I do not doubt that FIRE could have been in some of the shafts...

I do 100% doubt the there were EXPLOSIONS all down the shafts caused by jet fuel as there is no evidence of this.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
There were not explosions in ALL of the shafts, and it was not just the elevators but the ventilation system that was involved. You have a building that is 'airtight' and suddenly a violent chemical explosion is suddenly filling every place that air is available and will allow it to travel.

I have read in that book that sucks, 2 seperate accounts. One of the fuel coming out on an upper concourse, and also falling elevators which were accompanied by fires and the 'explosions' were them reaching the lower floors. If you read the book, you would know of these accounts witnessed by PA and FDNY workers.

Also, it was not only the freight elevator top to bottom but

Passengers took non-stop express elevators from the ground floor to elevator lobbies on the 44th and 78th floors. There, they walked across a hall to smaller local elevators that went to higher floors. It could take five minutes to get from the ground floor lobby to the 105th floor.

Each tower had only two passenger elevators that went non-stop from bottom to top — to the Windows on the World restaurant in the north tower and the observation deck in the south tower.

WTC was hit between 75 and 85, so i would think that it may have travelled all the way down through the express shaft. Whadda you think????

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

WTC was hit between 75 and 85, so i would think that it may have travelled all the way down through the express shaft. Whadda you think????

I think you are nuts if you believe liquid fuel traveled down the shafts...

I also think you are nuts if you believe the "pressurized fireball" travaled through the path of greater resistance (through shafts and HVAC systems) into the "closed" portion of the building than out of the hole (re: wide open, close, little resistance) at the point of impact.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
That is awesome! I am glad you think i am nuts.
I hope the government doesn't stop sending my checks and commit me

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

That is awesome! I am glad you think i am nuts.
I hope the government doesn't stop sending my checks and commit me

You are paid by the goverenment? Do you mind sharing in what capacity?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join