It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close up video of a Belgium triangle UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hard to find version of a triangle UFO over Belgium. F117's don't look like that with 3 bright lights on the bottom of each corner. If it's ours, why would we fly it over an ally country like Belgium and get their Air Force all bent out of shape? They tried to track and lock on but couldn't. They did track it though by radar and visual. This was back in 1989/1990 of course. Those not familiar with this UFO case should now that.

vids.myspace.com...

[edit on 11-9-2006 by classified material]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Dude,
even if these things landed on a lawn at mid day, and were caught on tape -

90% of the world would scream fake, and 0.5 % would scream CGI!!!

I think its a good piece of footage, but those that believe, will say cool, those that don't will not be swayed by night time footage how ever good.

Cheers for the link.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
dont worry bout strange flying objects, their just trying to take me home. can't catch me im the ginger bread man (with no fillings NE more and a tin foil hat!)

cool footage

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Whilst this footage definitely shows a UFO in its more literal definition, I'm 99% certain the Belgian incident was (and still is) an experimental stealth aircraft/blimp.

A lot of people forget that if it was an American craft, then Europe is as good as place to test it as anywhere, with numerous bases it could have been transported to and flown from. Especially if this was deep into its testing phase and was given a recon sortie. Belgium itself is east of Germany, Poland and the former Soviet Union. 1989-90 was almost the end of the cold war (December 26, 1991 the date of the formal dissolution of the Soviet Union) but regardless of that situation, intentional "spying" via aircraft was and remains common practice.

What better than to take a new "stealth"** toy out to play and if it gets seen, then it hardly matters due to a combination of the UFO communities hysteria for anything and everything remotely unexplained and the fact if it's secret, then it remains that way and no one has to talk about it or confirm anything.

**There have been a lot of experimentation with different types of stealth technology and the fact that it could be tracked on Radar could have been the results they were looking for in a live test. An actual flight on someone else's "turf" is a good means test. Lighting the craft like a christmas tree also adds to this test, making sure that the ground has a visual on you, but wanting to see if it's possible to track you.

This is purely my personal opinion of the events that occured and for the record I don't doubt the existence of extraterrestrial UFO's, but I do doubt this was one.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
timb3r, belgium is west of germany.

there's no chance the belgium 1990 craft was a blimp, it moved too fast. it might have been a jet or some other experimental aircraft though.i

this video might be from the russia encounter in 1997. i know there was video of UFO activity at the time and the objects were similar to the belgium 1990 objects.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is a very well known case and certainly not a hoax. Triangled shaped crafts have been reported by many witnesses in belgium. They're real, but not ET. (imo

Summary: One of the most heralded wave or flap cases was the Belgian flap which began in November of 1989. The events of November 29 would be documented by no less than thirty different groups of witnesses, and three separate groups of police officers. All of the reports related a large object flying at low altitude. The craft was of a flat, triangular shape, with lights underneath. This giant craft made not a sound as it slowly, fearlessly, moved across the landscape of Belgium.

Conclusion; A Classic: The Belgium wave has obtained classic status in UFO lore. With over 1,000 witnesses, confirmed radar sightings, plane radar lock-ins, and military confirmations, the fact that an unknown craft moved across the country of Belgium cannot be denied. The case is also important for it's unique information sharing. Civilian and Military officials were forthcoming with the reports, and set a model for others to follow in their pursuit to uncover the mystery behind the UFO enigma.

ufos.about.com...

[edit on 12-9-2006 by errorist]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit - removed quote tags and replaced with ex tags

Please read this link

[edit on 12-9-2006 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 89123
timb3r, belgium is west of germany.

Sorry, typo, this is what I meant.

By having Germany to your East, followed by Poland and the former Soviet Union, a clear flight path could be plotted into the USSR - was the point I was trying to make.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Timb3R

IT was reported that the UFO moved kilometers in seconds... Vertically.

A blimp can't do that.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Bandit, no blimp that YOU know of can do that.....

Lets cut to the chase, that craft was way way ahead of any thing any of us here on ATS will admit to knowing, but my monies on a tech maybe 50 -60 years ahead of whats in the skys now... either a blimp with mass reduction, or actual anti gravity.

Im going for a test run of an anti grav device in a combat aircraft of almost paranormal abilities...

Those rail launched ICBM's need a hunter who can float like a dragon fly and sting like a hornet!

top topics

join