It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what our troops should look like in about 5 years time span?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is what people see in about 5 years from now.

I don't know why they still using that uniform since the picked the ACU over this one. Maybe they may still use this uniform to replace the ACU in a few years, but to me thats a waste of money, since we could have had this uniform years ago, instead of the ACU which this uniform called Multicam was in competition with, until the U.S. Army picked the ACU. Anyways, the soldier in the pic shows how soldiers would look in a couple of years. The war in Iraq and Afghanistan may boost the development of new technology for the infantry hopefully and put them in production ( we seen some of the technology being used already in the field), since we spend billions on ships, planes, missiles, etc.

This is what the Army have right now currently being tested and soldiers should and could look if it was deployed now.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
by any chance do you play GRAW?

looks so much like that lol

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Bodrul,yeah, Jessica Alba's one of my favorites!!

Anyway, I just recently got out of the Army and we switched to ACUs about September of last year. The problem with ACUs is that everything is veilcrow and stuff is constantly falling off of your uniform.

Did I spell "veilcrow" correctly?

[edit on 11-9-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
by any chance do you play GRAW?

looks so much like that lol

Haven't got a chance, since I'm busy with school. It look so much like it because it is!!!
The people who created the game ask the U.S. Army for help on details with technology and equipment for the game.

new topics

top topics

join