It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody ever had this?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I want to see what you guys think. Give your input on these situations.

I've correctly predicted 5 deaths in my family...and only 5. It's only happened 5 times and they all died within 2 weeks of me having the dream. In my dream, the person who is going to die, their face melts off and becomes a skeleton, and that's all that happens, everything else is a normal dream with all the weird crap, except that.

I also have two other stories.

When I was 6 years old, we visited my aunt's house in Old Orchard Beach, Maine. She owned a hotel, which was positioned to the right of her house...well trailor, it was actually a trailor, but that's not important. Anyway, my Uncle was BIG into Tarot cards, and was an obvious phony, as he told my mom that my dad was going to die before he turned 30 years old...Unfortunately for him, he just hit the big 5-0. So it's was plainly obvious he was fake, however the things I saw were not. After a long battle with cancer, his time had come, and he was on his death bed at the Central Maine Medical Center (CMMC) in I believe Augusta, but I could be wrong. Anyway, as soon as we walked into the hospital, I remember feeling a lot of sorrow and anguish, I felt extremely scared because of this, but brushed it off figuring it was because my uncle was dying. We entered my uncle's room and I'll never forget what I saw. Circling the entire hospital room were black figures, they looked like flying skeletons with no legs that appeared to have a shredded sheet draped over them, with just a hole so the head could fit through. They were SHRIEKING so loud I couldn't hear anything. I took a glimpse of my uncle for probably a good 30 seconds and he looked to be in a coma. Suddenly he would open his eyes REAL wide, take a REALLY deep, loud breath and have this complete look of HORROR on his face, nothing I've ever seen before. I ran out of that room crying and he died a few hours later.

About 6 months after that I was sleeping, late morning probably when I had this dream. I dreamt of my uncle, the same one in the above story, and he appeared to me. Suddenly he began to mutate into this beast. He grew these massive bull horns from his ears and grew to probably 20x the size of a regular human. His back grew these...well these things. The best way to describe it was they looked like the plates on the back of a Stegosaurus, except sharp. He had a LONG whiplike tail which reminded me of a barb on the end of a stingray. He had a HUGE breastplate on and a shield, which encased what appeared to be thousands of souls. He also had a sword which looked like either flowing blood or fire. Anyway, he struck down my aunts motel she owned and it burned to the ground. He let out this loud laugh and and looked at me and started running towards me, and before he got to me I woke up. Well, the next night after I had that dream, there was a massive thunderstorm in Old Orchard and my aunts motel got struck by "lightning" and burned to the ground. Now I know these all see far fetched but I swear on my life that all of this happened. And no I'm not looking for attention, and this still has me scared out of my mind. I have other stories of things that have happened and if anybody is interested in hearing them I'll gladly post them. But I figured I'd start you guys off with these for now.

Please post your thoughts, I'd love to hear what you guys think.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
thats pretty amazing how you predicted their deaths and the skeleton guys are creepy!

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I think, you shouldn't be worrying about deaths, and keep away from bad dreams. They are telling nothing useful.

Think of anything nice and good, have a nice day, plese.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Bumping this thread because I'm not sure if I'm the only person who gets any sort of reality dreams like this.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thymus
I think, you shouldn't be worrying about deaths, and keep away from bad dreams. They are telling nothing useful.

Think of anything nice and good, have a nice day, plese.

Nightmares are most commonly our minds way of handling episodes in our life or current life situations. Brushing them off as "telling nothing useful" is not healthy.
If you take the time and look into the meaning of basic symbols in dreams they can become very helpful tools in dealing with real life issues.
Im not saying that if you see a dragon monster with a human skull as head and lions feet you should go out and look for that monster or that you or anyone near you will die from one of those. But that monster holds a symbolism that you might have had defined from seeing a movie, reading a book etc.

After I started taking the time to try to interprit my nightmares I find they can be related 95% of the time to something going on in my life at the moment...
The other 5% occur after seeing a disturbing movie or incident in tv, ie. basic handling of daily experiences.

So I repeat... they arent useless...

ON TOPIC:

Scary... Im not sure what to make of it. Is there any chance that you had several of those death dreams about your uncle a good time before he actually died?
I would expect a common person who cares about family members would have atleast one dream about their sicks relatives dieing.
The common thought on dreaming about the death of relatives are that you yourself lack a quality that they have... but in this case it's just freaky, hehe :S

Is death the only "prediction" or anticipation that you have made through your dreams?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I never have anything that strange but the day before my great grandma and my grandad died (thankfully not on the same day lol...) I kept thinking to myself 'grandma/grandad's going to die today...' They where both very sick so maybe i just have good intuition...

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Very interesting…

To tell you the truth, it sounds like you witnessed the Grim Reaper in action over your uncle’s bed. It’s rare, but there have been a few reported cases of people in the 20th century witnessing an actual angel of death. It looks you are one of the lucky few to witness him.

As for your dream of your uncle mutating and destroying the motel, it sounds like he turned into a biblical demon of some kind.

Just a question, what is your religious background? How about your uncle’s?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I forgot to mention, I first read about modern reaper sightings in Strange Magazine in 98 or 99. Here is some grim links to wet the ATS whistle:

Here is a Fate Magazine article on the Grim Reaper.

This an About.com page with several accounts of hooded beings.

An Unexplained Mysteries Fourm post on a person with a similar experience.

A photo of a real Grim Reaper!

Hope this helps!

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
my brother is always having dreams like this...he dreamt about his friend passing away and he saw the same time that his friend did pass away at...
also when there waws a big earthquake in pakistan i think it was...not sure...he had a dream a few nights before about ti and thousands of people dying...one more was the space shuttle that launched and blew up or whatever...he dreamt all that...he now writes down his dreams on a piece of paper and its very interesting to see how things come true

[edit on 5-4-2007 by jefferrari]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Very interesting and spooky post.
You said you had more to share so please do. Perhaps someone with more extensive knowledge here can shed some light on the subject if you share more. Otherwise people will tend to chalk up one incident to coincidence.

new topics

top topics

join